Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I disagree. I don’t trust Veronica. She’s a woman who has convinced herself she’s nearing her expiry date and is desperately seeking to check off all the boxes to get married and have a kid.

It’s so obvious the sexually adventurous behavior was to capture the protagonist’s attention and once she’s married and pregnant she’s gonna put him to work, the blowjobs and exhibitionist sexual escapades come to an end and the protagonist will exist to labor for her while she constantly bitches at him.

He already cheated on his ex wife to get out of exactly that scenario and up until we the players assumed the identity of the protagonist his personality did not meaningfully change enough for him to attract anyone different than his ex. As for his ex she’s crap. There’s no reason to be with her anymore the damage is already done. She’s at best a friend and co parent but that relationship coming back is like reheating McDonald’s fries.

Thus it’s all about Jasmine. She has the same interests as the protagonist. She can keep up with him intellectually. She has multi faceted talents and she’s relatively easy going and still young enough that she isn’t jaded by a checklist leading into a traditional lifestyle.

The other two women are looking for a provider to latch onto. But Jasmine could be an actual partner.

The protagonist has some growing to do. The ex wife and Veronica are two sides to the same coin and will limit his growth.
I only somewhat disagree. I do disagree about the EX but that is you and me having a different personal opinion of her character. But I completely disagree about Jasmine being a partner at least currently , even tho they are a good match because of all their common interest. I think that belongs to Maggie personally. Yeah Maggie needs a white knight to help her mother but the way Maggie acts to me just feels she is the best for a relationship other than getting back together with Allie. Up to this point Jasmine doesn't feel like she be a serious relationship type with how she acts. Don't get me wrong she is fun and all but just not as a serious relationship yet. Tho I suspect that will change has you can see how she is having real feeling for the MC.

Reactions: justin.case

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
He already cheated on his ex wife to get out of exactly that scenario and up until we the players assumed the identity of the protagonist his personality did not meaningfully change enough for him to attract anyone different than his ex. As for his ex she’s crap. There’s no reason to be with her anymore the damage is already done. She’s at best a friend and co parent but that relationship coming back is like reheating McDonald’s fries.

Thus it’s all about Jasmine. She has the same interests as the protagonist. She can keep up with him intellectually. She has multi faceted talents and she’s relatively easy going and still young enough that she isn’t jaded by a checklist leading into a traditional lifestyle.

The other two women are looking for a provider to latch onto. But Jasmine could be an actual partner.

The protagonist has some growing to do. The ex wife and Veronica are two sides to the same coin and will limit his growth.
If you chose Jasmine, MC is just any mid-life crisis fellow tired of his wife and kid and divorcing them to get a steady 20-25 year old girlfriend to maintain the illusion of youth and freedom. No responsibilty, no stability, just a fleetless attempt to stay young and an inability to move forward. He will get bored of Jasmine very soon and replaces her with the next girl to keep his partner young.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Basically scarcely employed Leonardo Di Caprio only dating 25 y. olds and dumping them like confetti.
Brad pitt and Ben afleck dumping the married with children life style for the old bastard with insanely much much much younger fling.
If you chose Jasmine, MC is just any mid-life crisis fellow tired of his wife and kid and divorcing them to get a steady 20-25 year old girlfriend to maintain the illusion of youth and freedom. No responsibilty, no stability, just a fleetless attempt to stay young and an inability to move forward. He will get bored of Jasmine very soon and replaces her with the next girl to keep his partner young.
Opinionated, brash, jealous, posessive, volatile and immature. Young with a long hair and big humps.

Jasmine is way more than a attractive model.
She is the girlfriend of MC ... there needs to be no build up or convincing or anything. She is there for MC who is desperate to not compare to his still married best friend who keeps doing stupid bets and mindless investments in his hubris and hobby.

has the most amount of scenes

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
It's fairly odd how Veronica is probably the most disliked but has the most amount of scenes.
(And we still don't a have a good path Allison scene)
This is the true crime of this game, Allison is probably one of the more interesting and well-portrayed characters in basically any AVN out there. The fact that there's a checkered past between them (due to the MC) but that there's still something being ignited in the background as they both try to navigate stuff is really well done.
At this point, you could probably make a game solely around MC and Allison with how tense and complex their situation is currently.

Though, I suppose the delay will only make the pay out even sweeter.

Mar 18, 2020
This is the true crime of this game, Allison is probably one of the more interesting and well-portrayed characters in basically any AVN out there. The fact that there's a checkered past between them (due to the MC) but that there's still something being ignited in the background as they both try to navigate stuff is really well done.
At this point, you could probably make a game solely around MC and Allison with how tense and complex their situation is currently.

True. It hurts knowing the MC cheated when he had an amazing wife like Allison. Going through her route you get to experience more of their dynamic, combined with how vulnerable she is because of the accident. It really makes me despise the MC for what he did.
Canonically the MC is a scumbag mess. I feel like he broke so much stuff and drove so far off the road before we got a chance to pilot his story that now, sadly, we don't have any way to neatly fix it.

That's tight and bold storytelling though, I respect what the author's doing... also, the MC doesn't deserve Allison.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I was just gonna say it, the slowburn is partially why the mc/allison dynamic is this good.

Even without all the other LI's, they shouldnt really be more intimate already. Imo its fine that we didnt got a lewd for the good allison path yet, it will may change at the conference together and would be a great setup imo (being "forced" to stay in the same hotel room after they somewhat reignited their feelings already).

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I was just gonna say it, the slowburn is partially why the mc/allison dynamic is this good.

Even without all the other LI's, they shouldnt really be more intimate already. Imo its fine that we didnt got a lewd for the good allison path yet, it will may change at the conference together and would be a great setup imo (being "forced" to stay in the same hotel room after they somewhat reignited their feelings already).
and probably a good idea for me to finally make a separate save for the individual LIs :ROFLMAO: Because so far you can mostly get away with shit bar Veronica vs Jammin, but if you are both on Jammin and Allie routes, and they are both there at the conference, it could get ugly

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

that might make me make a hate Aliie save since I dont have it anymore lol cause that could be interesting to see as well lol

The Krogan Dude

Sep 26, 2023
That's a very personal take on their affair. On the contrary, Jasmine is part of his new life project, something ambitious, the kind of legacy they both want to make. Coupled with their common passion for racing, Jasmine would be what Allison never was. A proper partner sharing his dreams and his ambitions.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
That's a very personal take on their affair. On the contrary, Jasmine is part of his new life project, something ambitious, the kind of legacy they both want to make. Coupled with their common passion for racing, Jasmine would be what Allison never was. A proper partner sharing his dreams and his ambitions.
Exactly. First thing Allison would do if the protagonist got back together with her is to bitch at him to give up his dreams, his car, the races etc.

The protagonist has a chance to explore something new and help his daughter in an unorthodox way.

In my game I’m playing 100% for Jasmine but I intend to repair the relationship with Allison in a very platonic way and do my duty as a father. That’s it.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Exactly. First thing Allison would do if the protagonist got back together with her is to bitch at him to give up his dreams, his car, the races etc.

The protagonist has a chance to explore something new and help his daughter in an unorthodox way.

In my game I’m playing 100% for Jasmine but I intend to repair the relationship with Allison in a very platonic way and do my duty as a father. That’s it.
I mean that's a pretty dismissive and hand-wavey attitude for the most complex personality in the game thus far. Racing cars and working on the battery tech is literally funding the life of Allison's and MC's child.
Saying that she would instantly dismiss anything and everything like that when they're directly related to their childs wellbeing is being very facetious. Extremely so.

To each their own, but trying to downplay characters because you simply don't like them isn't exactly the way to go.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
To each their own, but trying to downplay characters because you simply don't like them isn't exactly the way to go.
I mean, have you even read last 3-4 pages?

That's exactly what people have been doing here, first Veronica, then Jasmine, now it's Allison's turn :LOL:

On the serious note - yeah, to each their own indeed.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Oh, I love Maggie :love:
Honestly I don't even see any reasons why people would hate her
yeah same but ive seen people hate / dislike great characters over silly things on this site. So someone will find a reason. Being blonde is probably enough for someone.

• Haha

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I mean, have you even read last 3-4 pages?

That's exactly what some people have been doing here, first Veronica, then Jasmine, no it's Allison's turn :LOL:
It looks as hypocrisy to me, just a little bit))

But yeah, to each their own indeed.
I haven't read the last several pages, only the last 1 or 2 or so but the discussions seemed fairly accurate as to how the characters are portrayed, his comment however would directly go against what Allison prioritizes the most, which is her daughter. It's why I kind of had to drop that comment.

It's kind of like if someone would say "Oh Veronica is just interested for the money" or something similar when as many have pointed out when her character is more portrayed as someone desperate and fearful of her position in life given her age. (Hoping that I'm remembering the right character now, been a hot minute since I've played the game.)

It's never a bad idea to call out someone being facetious because even if we know what's going on, someone who might be scrolling through the latest posts in the thread wondering if they want to play the game might get a very skewed idea of certain characters.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I mean that's a pretty dismissive and hand-wavey attitude for the most complex personality in the game thus far. Racing cars and working on the battery tech is literally funding the life of Allison's and MC's child.
Saying that she would instantly dismiss anything and everything like that when they're directly related to their childs wellbeing is being very facetious. Extremely so.

Fair point. I’m a little biased. Allison reminds me too much of my ex and I don’t want any part in it. Doesn’t mean she’s a bad person just not a fit for me. Let’s see how her story develops as the game goes on.

4.70 star(s) 183 Votes