Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dont think so, it seems like everything is pointing towards Wyatt being the guy who ran over Lily or he ordered someone to do it. Everything else would be a surprise at this point imo.

He's the one having a motive and he stalked around allie's house and still holds a grudge/obsession against allie and the mc. I think he stalked mc&lily in the park too.
Oh for sure I think so too but I was just more pointing out if she isn't a spy it's one possibility cause she seems real suspicious about something to me. I never really thought she did as nothing even pointed to her being involved.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Edit: Updated For Episode 2 Extra

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
Just started with your mod and the first scene_1.rpy has Alexa, Jasmine and Veronica all defined with an added "un" causing errors when you they first speak didnt look for more and didnt play any further yet. Lines 11, 19 and 106.

Not a big deal but if anyone wants it pop it in game/script/episode1 if using scrappys mod to fix those 3 errors.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
ah finally found what i needed to figure out the driving game. thanks buddy. i hate losing as i did for about 10 minutes before finding your post here (y)
You really didn't know that? I don't much about cars but how do you not know that your gears go in numerical order from 1-5? Do you know what a clutch?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You really didn't know that? I don't much about cars but how do you not know that your gears go in numerical order from 1-5? Do you know what a clutch?
I honestly didn't even notice the part of the screen where you're supposed to switch gears the entire first race because I was looking at the tachometer. guess that's why I don't drive. still somehow won it. good thing I replayed the first race a few times to see if I can do better until I noticed there's a huge black box with pink numbers I can click before the second race started

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I played the game for the first time. It took about 8 hours. We don't see many games of this length. I liked the story and the flow of the story. The story was sometimes funny and sometimes sad. Characters, rendering quality is very good, animations are not bad. Although I did not fully understand the situation while racing the car, I always took the first place by moving the gears back and forth. :) Good job developer, well done. Thanks for this nice game.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I played the game for the first time. It took about 8 hours. We don't see many games of this length. I liked the story and the flow of the story. The story was sometimes funny and sometimes sad. Characters, rendering quality is very good, animations are not bad. Although I did not fully understand the situation while racing the car, I always took the first place by moving the gears back and forth. :) Good job developer, well done. Thanks for this nice game.
the racing minigames are pretty simple imho, the MC even comments on what gear you should switch to when it's not a simple 1 to 5, after that it's only a matter of finding the sweet spot when switching gears

Reactions: DIKnemero
Nov 17, 2018
I suspected but wasn't sure.

Thanks for being unhelpful.
1694430890852.png
I mean, its literally there. You see that arrow thingy ? You click when it appears. How you play ? You click from 1-5 since this manual gear switch. Other than that, if anything different appears, the MC will talk it out loud.

Reactions: dahou

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I just did it when the tacho is in the yellow zone. He'll make comments like 'That's it!' if it's done right. And curse if it's wrong..
I don't remember it being that complicated. Granted it was over 20 years ago I last drove standard but I don't remember looking at a gauge to decide when to shift.

Nov 17, 2018
She will be my second route for curiosity, when I'll finish Ep.2. It is damn huge.

As I understand it, the game currently gives three main routes in Ep.2: Jasmine, Veronica and Natalya. Correct me if I am wrong.
I play all routes besides the treat allison route bad and only maggie so far and i think they have equal amount of content. Just some are slower and some are just tease atm

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes