Nov 17, 2018
For me what made her suspicious is a combo thing
1. she seems to be all over your D and easy
2. she is a super smart physics
3. Her dad is an ambassador
4. There is a a frame that shows access denied as you left the lab like someone tried to hack the computer then right after in the next scene that if you choose to take her for a ride in the car. She blurts out the word operation in a conversation and then makes a joke to play it off as accident or something. idk the way that scene played out right after the computer access denied made her super suspicious to me
oh damn i accidently skip through that scene with access denied. I heard the sound but i clicked through it by accident. Hmm i dunno, i guess i can't rule that out, but if anything, alexa sounds the most suspicious no ? Even though his tech sounds grand and all but i doubt it was actually published until recently and it seems like Natalya has been here for a while by now, how could an ambassador knows about a tech that most other tech giants don't even know about yet, especially one that isn't endorsed may i mind you. Alexa is possible, she is a student, she knows him and she can get access to the lab much easier then Natalya. A forward woman ain't exactly rare although that forward is definitely not an average girl

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Just wanted to leave a little feedback on Episode 2 here for the dev -

Pros:

* Excellent length, we don't see updates of this length and quality with too many games, so great job!
* Kris Sweet is hot as fuck - definitely hoping she is a primary LI in the game as I'd like to see a LOT more screen time and relationship development with her
* Fantastic render quality
* Excellent development with Maggie
* Love that this game is more of a slow burn with some of the girls. I like the gradual build up with a lot of the relationships.
* The racing events & shift animations are fantastic

Cons:

* Wish Kris Sweet had some pierced nips...I mean she's goth...she shouldn't just be pierced but should have some exotic nipple piercings to boot, come on Underground Studio let's get those added in Chapter 3. I'll buy a couple extra gift copies of the game when it launches on Steam if you get this done in Ch3. :cool:

Overall this game is REALLY good - I enjoyed this big update. I don't think Underground Studio should regret making the episode this big, just need to find ways to speed up the dev time, whether that's with hardware upgrades, or something else. Maybe the Steam release after Chapter 3 will provide a nice cash-injection that will allow for some hardware upgrades or something.

dazdncnfusd77

Jun 4, 2019
started a new game but i get errors like this whenever there are scenes with incoming text messages, same with or without mod installed:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene9.rpy", line 886, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s9veronica1'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/episode2/ep2_scene9.rpyc", line 886, in script
  File "C:\Users\pc\RaceOfLife-EP2Extra 2\RaceOfLife-EP2Extra\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\pc\RaceOfLife-EP2Extra 2\RaceOfLife-EP2Extra\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene9.rpy", line 886, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s9veronica1'

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
For me what made her suspicious is a combo thing
1. she seems to be all over your D and easy
2. she is a super smart physics
3. Her dad is an ambassador
4. There is a a frame that shows access denied as you left the lab like someone tried to hack the computer then right after in the next scene that if you choose to take her for a ride in the car. She blurts out the word operation in a conversation and then makes a joke to play it off as accident or something. idk the way that scene played out right after the computer access denied made her super suspicious to me
There is also the convo at the ball where MC is surprised Natalya knows so much about cars, where she justifies it by her uncle repairing them in his spare time, and MC states that doesn't explain her knowing about torque curve differentials, and she stumbles. So yea, she is 100% some corpo spy, but she can spy on me any time she pleases!

Reactions: Razrback16
Nov 17, 2018
There is also the convo at the ball where MC is surprised Natalya knows so much about cars, where she justifies it by her uncle repairing them in his spare time, and MC states that doesn't explain her knowing about torque curve differentials, and she stumbles. So yea, she is 100% some corpo spy, but she can spy on me any time she pleases!
Timeline is kinda off though. I dunno what kind of foreign corpo would know about a small project that a dude trying to do for his PHD. I mean yeah it has potential to be big, but no endorsement nor guarantee future for the project(until episode 2 that is and before he even mentions it to natalya which is very very odd if she was trying to do so). I dunno, sounds very weird to me. Though if she really is one, would be interesting to see

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Timeline is kinda off though. I dunno what kind of foreign corpo would know about a small project that a dude trying to do for his PHD. I mean yeah it has potential to be big, but no endorsement nor guarantee future for the project(until episode 2 that is and before he even mentions it to natalya which is very very odd if she was trying to do so). I dunno, sounds very weird to me. Though if she really is one, would be interesting to see
Yeah you do make a point there but something does feel suspicious about her she may or may not be a spy but the red flags about are still there for me . For all we know should could of been the one that ran over Lilly on purpose, as if I recall Alison mentioned something about a strange looking vehicle like they did it on purpose. While nothing points to her doing that it could be a possibility in a future update / reveal.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Such an awesome game. I played it when the first part was released, and loved it but now after this part I cannot get enough. I started playing and was thinking I will take Veronica's route. She is so sexy, and the game had some awesome scenes with her. But when it came to the first choice of choosing her or ex wife Alison I thought to myself let's try to go to that ball with Alison. Man she was so good looking on that ball, with that dress, hair etc. Later as the game progressed I started liking her more and more, and that dinner at her place was so wholesome. So initially I started her path just to see what will happen and did not expect much but ended loving it. Definitely will choose her again in next updates.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah you do make a point there but something does feel suspicious about her she may or may not be a spy but the red flags about are still there for me . For all we know should could of been the one that ran over Lilly on purpose, as if I recall Alison mentioned something about a strange looking vehicle like they did it on purpose. While nothing points to her doing that it could be a possibility in a future update / reveal.
I dont think so, it seems like everything is pointing towards Wyatt being the guy who ran over Lily or he ordered someone to do it. Everything else would be a surprise at this point imo.

He's the one having a motive and he stalked around allie's house and still holds a grudge/obsession against allie and the mc. I think he stalked mc&lily in the park too.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
can someone help with the racing minigame? i am totally confused on how it works. and there is no explanation in the game for how to do it. i hate mingames like this that need quick decisions with no way to figure out what to do..

edit. found the needed info a few pages back..thank fuck for that..i get frustrated easily when i can't figure shit out for a while

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The best girl in the game !!

1.Shares the passion for cars.
2.humorous,sweet.
3.certainly not the jealous type(looking forward to a threesome with Alexa :giggle::giggle:)
4.And the fact that she is a divine red haired beauty is certainly an absolute added value.
truly the perfect woman !!

The rest is a possessive,depressed,
stalkerish milf,
a marriage that can no longer be saved,
a Russian sex-crazed one hit wonder,
and a dreamy blonde girl who scares you to get too close too her,
or her precious watchdog want to tear you alive !!

she simply has no competition,
she stands above everyone,
she is a red-haired little cute love angel who saves you from all the misery,
and faces the most wonderful future with you and lily !!:love::love:
Maggie is also very good, you can see the "good girl" archetype, but she is not retard like one banana lover.
Her story touched me.

Kris is a hot gothic chick, I'm in.

And after the end of Ep.2 I thought that Alexa was just a DTF girl, but she’s pretty funny.
So they in my interest list too.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
A tattooed ginger gearhead...i practically nutted before i saw a tit.

Edit: and you (dev) blueballed me...twice. FML

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
what? no. it's just gear shifting. You don't shift from 2 to 1 to 4, wtf.
you start in 1, then go up, depending on the RPM and speed. Top speed = highest gear. R=Reverse (for driving backwards).

edit: for anyone who has no idea what gear shifting even is, just go in order, 1by1 (not multiple per screen!): 1>2>3>4>5
ah finally found what i needed to figure out the driving game. thanks buddy. i hate losing as i did for about 10 minutes before finding your post here (y)

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes