Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah while I much prefer the " good path" with her and that lead somewhere down the line. I'm just glad a asshole path wasn't neglected either in the context of this game and her it makes sense to have 2 branching paths for her and it's always nice to have 2 different version of a LI if it makes sense. Especially on a game ill probably replay a few times through out the year waiting for an update for this game or others.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Hmm one thing that bugged me about the race to the dam is that drifting is slower then simply slowing down on a turn yet it shows otherwise.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
#FieryRedhedsF95ZoneTeam
The best girl in the game !!

1.Shares the passion for cars.
2.humorous,sweet.
3.certainly not the jealous type(looking forward to a threesome with Alexa :giggle::giggle:)
4.And the fact that she is a divine red haired beauty is certainly an absolute added value.
truly the perfect woman !!

The rest is a possessive,depressed,
stalkerish milf,
a marriage that can no longer be saved,
a Russian sex-crazed one hit wonder,
and a dreamy blonde girl who scares you to get too close too her,
or her precious watchdog want to tear you alive !!

she simply has no competition,
she stands above everyone,
she is a red-haired little cute love angel who saves you from all the misery,
and faces the most wonderful future with you and lily !!:love::love:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Last race of ep2 can be win? or you only can arrive second?
you can win, take the shortcut
Can be won even without the shortcut. Just time the gear shifts when RPMs are in the yellow.
The MC is a piece of shit. Cheating when you have a small child at home. Wise move, idiot.
Not that I'm condoning the cheating but based on the argument towards the end sexual intimacy within the marriage had been lacking by that point. So it's not a cut-and-dried husband was a cheating manwhore while married with a kid cliche..
Are you supposed to hit all numbers in rapid succession by the time green mark appears? ( It's RNG, but goes something like
2 1 4
5 R 3
i timed it for when RPMs are in the yellow zone. Also it's generally the next gear up except when he says drop back to 2nd.
Lol, to get the final scene, u need to start again and be in bad terms with alisson in every way possible lol '-'
i had a hard time finding it View attachment 2919448
I didn't choose any of the antagonistic choices with her to get it. Except the last where I took tea with Kalani instead of driving her home.
Her recommendation came by way of NATO official.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The best girl in the game !!

1.Shares the passion for cars.
2.humorous,sweet.
3.certainly not the jealous type(looking forward to a threesome with Alexa :giggle::giggle:)
4.And the fact that she is a divine red haired beauty is certainly an absolute added value.
truly the perfect woman !!

The rest is a possessive,depressed,
stalkerish milf,
a marriage that can no longer be saved,
a Russian sex-crazed one hit wonder,
and a dreamy blonde girl who scares you to get too close too her,
or her precious watchdog want to tear you alive !!

she simply has no competition,
she stands above everyone,
she is a red-haired little cute love angel who saves you from all the misery,
and faces the most wonderful future with you and lily !!:love::love:
I like the way you worded this was fun to read even if I mostly agree with you if im being honest with my self im still hoping the MC will get back with Alsion in the future. Good path for her makes me feel there might be a small chance to fix things. But Jasmine is my 2nd pick for sure just cause she seems fun and hot. Maggie would probably be more of my type if it wasn't a game just cause I know next to nothing about cars and im to passive of a person to keep up with how fun and free Jasmine can be.

Reactions: soprano31

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Played through this up until the Episode 2 decision on who to take to the party and realized I can't have them all.
Fuuuuuuck. I hate getting attached to Veronica and Allie and even intrigued by lil Jammin to find out I cant have them all.

Do we know if there will be any multigirl paths or should I stop right now?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Played through this up until the Episode 2 decision on who to take to the party and realized I can't have them all.
Fuuuuuuck. I hate getting attached to Veronica and Allie and even intrigued by lil Jammin to find out I cant have them all.

I don't know if we know an official answer but I have a feeling it would mostly likely be Jasmine and maybe the neighbor your friends tries to hook up with ( forget how to spell her name) if we get multi girl paths

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Great update.
Jasmin is the best hands down, but boy is Alexa annoying...i really hope we can tell the slut take a hike and be done with it, i'm sure her fwb will take her of her.

Feb 13, 2021
so idk if its just me but Nat and Alexa are extremely suspicious, Nat being the most because she is clearly an undercover agent for some foreign country or company trying to get info and his battery project and im sure she will steal the info, and we will lose all the grants and money so racing will becoming are only hope, and he may even end up losing our honor and being discredited from the college completely. Alice is also suspicious, like what was that black thing she took of our desk after the study session, i assume a usb, probably to pass to Nat, and she is way too obsessed with the MC to not be anything other than a spy.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2021

The dev has stated there will be threesomes but i highly doubt they will lead to multi girl paths, you will most likely by forced to make a decision on one of them.

• Sad
Reactions: The ArcKnight

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Still playing through the update but I hate there is already choices that block out paths for players. All it does is make me just play my favorite girls path and just wait for a mod to look at the rest of the images.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

brat899

Jun 8, 2022
so idk if its just me but Nat and Alice are extremely suspicious, Nat being the most because she is clearly an undercover agent for some foreign country or company trying to get info and his battery project and im sure she will steal the info, and we will lose all the grants and money so racing will becoming are only hope, and he may even end up losing our honor and being discredited from the college completely. Alice is also suspicious, like what was that black thing she took of our desk after the study session, i assume a usb, probably to pass to Nat, and she is way too obsessed with the MC to not be anything other than a spy.
Frist you mean Alexa? There is no Alice in the game, and second only black thing that was on the table was get pen.

Feb 13, 2021
Frist you mean Alexa? There is no Alice in the game, and second only black thing that was on the table was get pen.
Is it Alexa? my bad, i dont know im really suspicious of her, those kinds of scenes always trip me up, because whats the point of making a render like that, it makes it look suspicious, everyone has already left the room, shes the only one left, and then we get a close up shot of the table and this black rectangle that looks like a usb, and the only thing we see is her skirt. Im an overthinker, so it just looks sus to me.

sarfid

Apr 15, 2018
I really liked this new update, Allie's path surprised me, but I believe that in the future, more paths with her, and with the other girls, would be interesting

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so idk if its just me but Nat and Alexa are extremely suspicious, Nat being the most because she is clearly an undercover agent for some foreign country or company trying to get info and his battery project and im sure she will steal the info, and we will lose all the grants and money so racing will becoming are only hope, and he may even end up losing our honor and being discredited from the college completely. Alice is also suspicious, like what was that black thing she took of our desk after the study session, i assume a usb, probably to pass to Nat, and she is way too obsessed with the MC to not be anything other than a spy.
not just that but the fact that there was a computer screen that lit up with access denied the scene right after that you have the option to take her for a ride in your car and it seems she accidentally mentioned something about a operation but played it off as a joke or something.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes