imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Ofc Natalya is not German, because spies usually hide their real identity :LUL:
yeah, i didn't played her route, but, by the ep1 scenes, and the one with the car and stuff, she definetively give the "i want to steal your project" vibes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah, i didn't played her route, but, by the ep1 scenes, and the one with the car and stuff, she definetively give the "i want to steal your project" vibes
She will be my second route for curiosity, when I'll finish Ep.2. It is damn huge.

As I understand it, the game currently gives three main routes in Ep.2: Jasmine, Veronica and Natalya. Correct me if I am wrong.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I have an issue with the game. One music theme is playing all the time and I hear different songs in background. Scrappy's mod installed. Any ideas ?
Loaded previous save, same shit. Just different music now. Smth with my saves I guess, didnt install mod this time.
Nvm, silly me:
"A fresh start is required for Episode 2 as multiple variables have been changed."

Last edited:

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
She will be my second route for curiosity, when I'll finish Ep.2. It is damn huge.

As I understand it, the game currently gives three main routes in Ep.2: Jasmine, Veronica and Natalya. Correct me if I am wrong.
1 for Jasmine
1 for Veronica
1 for Natalya
2 for Allie (one when u are on a good path with her and one they hate each other and even hatefuck)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Allison is a definite no for me due to her bitchy attitude, emotional immaturity, and unwillingness to move on and forgive (as well as blaming me for everything and not taking personal responsibility for anything). Natalya is my #1 girl, followed by Jasmine. Natalya just hits all the right buttons for me personally. Veronica was in the running but she dumped me due to jealousy and wanting to be exclusive (which I wasn't ready for).
I wanted to hate Alision but the more I played and wanted to be with someone else since this game has a excellent choice of LI. I couldn't help but feel bad for her and wanted her and thee MC get back together by time the game is over.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I wanted to hate Alision but the more I played and wanted to be with someone else since this game has a excellent choice of LI. I couldn't help but feel bad for her and wanted her and thee MC get back together by time the game is over.
Almost same here, i didn't wanted to hate her, but, i was like, loving too much jasmine, but, by the time was going, i was like "damn, jasmine is definetively the best girl, but, Allie seems to be the best girl for the MC" x.x

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
huh why is she suspicious. I didn't get that vibe
For me what made her suspicious is a combo thing
1. she seems to be all over your D and easy
2. she is a super smart physics
3. Her dad is an ambassador
4. There is a a frame that shows access denied as you left the lab like someone tried to hack the computer then right after in the next scene that if you choose to take her for a ride in the car. She blurts out the word operation in a conversation and then makes a joke to play it off as accident or something. idk the way that scene played out right after the computer access denied made her super suspicious to me

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Almost same here, i didn't wanted to hate her, but, i was like, loving too much jasmine, but, by the time was going, i was like "damn, jasmine is definetively the best girl, but, Allie seems to be the best girl for the MC" x.x
kinda how I feel sorta tbh jasmine would be my # 1 pick to play her path first if it wasn't for Allie. I cant say if jasmine or Allie is the best girl or not for me yet personally but cant help feel the same Allie feels the best for the MC aside from my personal taste and attraction towards for jasmine

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I feel like there's ultimately going to be a lot of sad times when I have to reject all of these pretty playthings when allison is ready to take me back. i already had to boot V for getting to clingy (sad texts ensue).

Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I feel like there's ultimately going to be a lot of sad times when I have to reject all of these pretty playthings when allison is ready to take me back. i already had to boot V for getting to clingy (sad texts ensue).
I just played that scene for the first time and man it sucked I wanted to go back and play my Veronica save cause felt bad making her cry but got to finish with my Allie (good) save first before I do any other paths. I almost decided to make him lie and go manslut mode but I think that's best for another save.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know we waited awhile for this update but holy shit this game rocketed up to one of my favorites. Just incredible! Def getting a sub from me, just an incredible update.
yeah I think this went into top 10 for me just not sure where yet.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
I just played that scene for the first time and man it sucked I wanted to go back and play my Veronica save cause felt bad making her cry but got to finish with my Allie (good) save first before I do any other paths. I almost decided to make him lie and go manslut mode but I think that's best for another save.
Ha, to be clear I am playing the manslut.. I'm just waiting for Allison to come around then I'm going to reject everyone else.. will it work out, I guess I'll find out. I may have to restart a pure allison game, we'll see. Veronica was cut loose early for clingyness, besides I'm not really into curvy girls so she was always on borrowed time.

Reactions: MrBenny

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ha, to be clear I am playing the manslut.. I'm just waiting for Allison to come around then I'm going to reject everyone else.. will it work out, I guess I'll find out. I may have to restart a pure allison game, we'll see. Veronica was cut loose early for clingyness, besides I'm not really into curvy girls so she was always on borrowed time.
yeah to me I only stuck with Veronica as long as I did just to see the content otherwise id be natural with her until you can dump her. While I thought it was fine she wanted more from you but felt like she was forcing it to often and soon after you gave an answer the first time especially after the stuff with Lilly.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes