2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
what? no. it's just gear shifting. You don't shift from 2 to 1 to 4, wtf.
you start in 1, then go up, depending on the RPM and speed. Top speed = highest gear. R=Reverse (for driving backwards).

edit: for anyone who has no idea what gear shifting even is, just go in order, 1by1 (not multiple per screen!): 1>2>3>4>5

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I really liked the game. I haven’t finished the second episode yet, still in the process in Ep.2, but it leaves mostly positive impressions. Of course, I didn't expect to be hit with such a dark drama almost from the very beginning. The visuals are amazing, OceanLab and DPC have a serious competitor, the music is so-so.
Some girls really rush at MC, and if everything is clear with Veronica, she is a typical representative of a yandere who is fanatically in love with the hero and constantly pursues him. In this way, she resembles Alison from Our Red String, not only in her behavior, but also in her looks - she is just as juicy and large. That makes her boring, but it would be impractical to break contacts with her, you never know what kind of help she can provide in the case of MC’s daughter.
Alexa is just a horny nymphomaniac student who wants to fuck the professor, but Victoria is another matter. How accessible she behaves, she is a technical nerd, she insists on helping in the laboratory, she is secretive: she always has some kind of business to do. Oh yes, another attempt to hack a PC in the laboratory at the end of the first episode. A hot foreigner who shows increased interest in you, a techie - very suspicious. The main suspect for the role of a corporate spy. So it's not that simple with these girls who rushing at you.
But anyway, why do I need these girls who run after me? Hail to the Queen!:

screenshot0013.png
A fiery redhead with an attitude? I'll take!

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
After complete walkthrough of ep2 my tier-list will be: Maggie>Jasmine>Natalya>Allison>Veronica>Kris>Alexa

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I really liked the game. I haven’t finished the second episode yet, still in the process in Ep.2, but it leaves mostly positive impressions. Of course, I didn't expect to be hit with such a dark drama almost from the very beginning. The visuals are amazing, OceanLab and DPC have a serious competitor, the music is so-so.
Some girls really rush at MC, and if everything is clear with Veronica, she is a typical representative of a yandere who is fanatically in love with the hero and constantly pursues him. In this way, she resembles Alison from Our Red String, not only in her behavior, but also in her looks - she is just as juicy and large. That makes her boring, but it would be impractical to break contacts with her, you never know what kind of help she can provide in the case of MC’s daughter.
Alexa is just a horny nymphomaniac student who wants to fuck the professor, but Victoria is another matter. How accessible she behaves, she is a technical nerd, she insists on helping in the laboratory, she is secretive: she always has some kind of business to do. Oh yes, another attempt to hack a PC in the laboratory at the end of the first episode. A hot foreigner who shows increased interest in you, a techie - very suspicious. The main suspect for the role of a corporate spy. So it's not that simple with these girls who rushing at you.
But anyway, why do I need these girls who run after me? Hail to the Queen!:

View attachment 2918968
A fiery redhead with an attitude? I'll take!
She's definetively the best girl the entire chapter, i'm like "Fuck i can't choose betwen her and Allison"
i mean, she's the best girl, no doubt about it, but, the thing with Allie, he thinking about the marriage, when lily was a baby, that was like "she's definetively the one for him, even when the redhead is the best girl" i'll probally do both routes just to see the plot, i really can't chose

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I've updated my Walkthrough mod for this game here
Thanks, can you make it so we have all the girls, choose all the options, view all the scenes & paths, and effectively have a harem? I know Westview Academy and some other games have that for non-harem games.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She's definetively the best girl the entire chapter, i'm like "Fuck i can't choose betwen her and Allison"
i mean, she's the best girl, no doubt about it, but, the thing with Allie, he thinking about the marriage, when lily was a baby, that was like "she's definetively the one for him, even when the redhead is the best girl" i'll probally do both routes just to see the plot, i really can't chose
I have not very high opinion of Allison. She failed to take the best care of Lily, which led to tragedy. I don’t have children yet and I can’t fully relate to MC’s experience and feelings, but I think I would be furious. But I decided not to blame her for what happened, she was already broken.

Reactions: Ostap Bender
Nov 17, 2018
All those Allison scenes this update where so awesome
I really liked the dinner at her house
I feel bad for the other girls they have no chance when she is in the game

I really respect the dev for not rushing it with her
It will make the eventual love making even hotter imo
She is my favorite too but all the other girl so far besides Veronica has also been very interesting too. You should really try them out. Especially Natalya. Jasmine route is fucking hot though, love it too, though as a relationship for Jake i don't think they fit very well cause i think Jake is a better Professor then he is a driver. Driving feels more like his hobby and he doesn't like it as much as his actual profession atm. Veronica though i think she is an amazing woman and very very hot, she just expect a little too much out of jake atm. I can see it going into a very toxic route in the long run

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

rj677

May 30, 2020
This games shows a lot of promise, but there have been two glaring issues in the first couple of episodes, that unfortunately detract a lot from your overall experience playing them.

The first, as others have pointed out, is the writing. There are two aspects of it that I don't think work. One of them is that it gets way too technical. I've lost count of how many long, drawn-out conversations there are about very specific aspects of physics or car maintenance, but they are definitely far too many. These dialogues are extremely wordy, with a large number of complex terms that, quite frankly, are entirely incomprehensible if you have no prior knowledge of the subjects. 90 % of the time, I am clueless as to what the characters are talking about, which, regrettably, makes these conversations terribly boring in the process.

The other aspect of the writing that I don't think works is the incessant forcing of supposed "humour". Most notably, this done in the conversations between MC and Cooper, who are often recounting some old story, none of which tend to actually be that funny. Clearly, this AVN utilizes shock humor, where the fun is to be derived from the absurdity of a situation rather than anything else, but it usally just leads us to having to imagine some vulgar situation involving shit or genitals (sometimes both). This is quite clumsy, and misses the mark more often than not. The conversations also suffer from the same problems as the technical ones, namely that they drag on for too long, causing you to lose interest and want to move on.
Well... I dont agree with a lot of what you said and Im gonna use your post to put some of my own opinions across (spoilers identified). Starting with the fact that the renders are amazing and the animations are some of the best I have ever seen in AVNs. Definitely deserving of a spot on that weighted rating first page :cool:

The writting in this game isnt perfect, but for me its not for the reasons this user just said:

-I actually appreciate the fact that the writing is technical... The MC is on his way to get a Phd and actually talks like he knows his stuff and thats good because its not a "brainless" experience. Sure it sometimes drags on, but if you dont understand/care/are bored, just advance the text. If the dev knows his stuff, I say to let him keep explaining
-In the humour I disagree completely... Cooper and his conversations with the MC are Amazing. Their relationship really shines for me on those moments. Thats how a MC best friend should be written. Again, maybe it drags but that doesnt mean it isnt good

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second, glaring issue with the game (which might be more controversial given the many blue-balling AVNs out there) is the fact that virtually every girl is throwing themselves at the MC. And it's not so much the fact that they are throwing themselves at him per se, it's more the fact that they are doing so without any obvious reason. Kira and Natalya both initiate sex even thought they've only known MC for a few hours, Jasmine flashes and kisses MC completely randomly, Maggie reveals her tragic life story to someone who is a complete stranger to her, and Alexa is thirsting for him in an almost worrying fashion. Everything just seems to happen out of the blue, without any meaningful interactions to preceed it. The effect is that your immersion is broken, because the characters' actions don't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

There are, however, well-executed interactions, that should be learnt from and applied to the interactions with the girls I just mentioned. Allison is by far the best example: she acts in a consistent way and doesn't forgive MC in a heartbeat, but is clearly being won over slowly when she sees the effort to which MC is going to better himself and help Lily. This leads to a much more rewarding experience, because you can actually believe their true feelings. Veronica's story is also one I feel is more well-executed, but is somewhat ruined by the MC spending half of the game telling her he isn't ready to commit, but then doing so anyways right after.
Now onto LIs... Again, I dont agree with a lot of what this user said. I only agree with what he said about Allison, Kira, Alexa. Veronica to some extent.

The others not so much:
-Jasmine flashing her boobs the first time i do agree it was out of nowhere. But after she finds out that the MC races, told all those great things about her to her grandfather (clearly an important person to her) and on top of that helping her fix her bike and with her studies? I can see a world where that should be reason enough for her to be "hooked" and kiss the MC

-Natalya: is it fast? YES. But for me it makes sense with how she is portrayed since the beginning. Shes forward, direct, knows what she wants and then gets it. Its not unrealistic for ONE character to act like that towards the MC. Also, she gives the MC a BJ... Its not like shes jumping straight to sex :unsure:.

-On my playthrough, Maggie revealing her tragic story to the MC isnt "out of the blue" since my MC trauma dumped Lillys story and she basically took care of him and his dog while he recovered (not a stranger)... Seems only natural she would feel "comfortable" enough to speak about it. I think the most unrealistic is Maggie helping the MC so much the first time :HideThePain:.

-Veronica is everything a man would want on a woman: beautiful, hot, big boobies and a great ass, creative in bed and passionate. But for me her timeline just doesnt fit with the story... On episode 2 of a game Im supposed to say I love someone already?:HideThePain::HideThePain: In the wide picture it fits, but seeing as every other LI story is just starting Vs story just somehow feels out of place unfortunately... Again, not a knock on her specifically because shes the perfect woman in my eyes going for the things I said before :devilish::love:

Last edited:
Reactions: aack
Nov 17, 2018
I have not very high opinion of Allison. She failed to take the best care of Lily, which led to tragedy. I don’t have children yet and I can’t fully relate to MC’s experience and feelings, but I think I would be furious. But I decided not to blame her for what happened, she was already broken.
Eh can you really blame her for the incident ? Its clearly that Lily was being targeted, one way or another it will happen. She is also dealing with the divorce with Jake, she clearly hasn't moved on yet(so does jake btw). Especially with how their break up ended( getting fucking cucked by Jake), its not easy being a single mother with coworkers talking behind her back, constantly stressing her out and kept having to see Jake face every other day. Doubt many could handle it without going insane

Reactions: VOYEUR and vireker

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Allison is a definite no for me due to her bitchy attitude, emotional immaturity, and unwillingness to move on and forgive (as well as blaming me for everything and not taking personal responsibility for anything). Natalya is my #1 girl, followed by Jasmine. Natalya just hits all the right buttons for me personally. Veronica was in the running but she dumped me due to jealousy and wanting to be exclusive (which I wasn't ready for).

YeColo

Dec 29, 2022
Great game.

Maggie is my fave so far, and that wealth attached to her has my eyes lighting up like it's powered by the professors battery.

Veronica was fairly annoying and not really that hot for my tastes, but when we go hiking she turns fucking stunning, which pissed me off a little as I'd already made my decision by that point.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Okay chapter 2 exceeded my expectations, I hope for the next chapters you include the possibility to modify and buy cars. I want to put more power to Deliah.

7ynqv5.jpg

Reactions: VOYEUR

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Absolutely spectacular and long update. Racing animations are top-notch and pleasant to look at.

Both Veronica and Jasmine are irresistible. I wasn't expecting such commitment with V already but I like that romantic route with her character so I went along with it on first run and it's pretty awesome.

Jammin is hot and playful. Really like her character. Also her tits are some of the best I've seen in here.

Allison was ok. The gala with her is kinda meh but the dinner scene is great. I didn't know there's a hate-fuck scene with her until reading the comments here and definitely didn't expect devs would create such option.

Maggie is really sweet. She adds some drama fuel for the plot with her problems and I feel like that makes her character more burdened than others. I mean, her backstory is real heavy compared to the rest and it seems unbalanced. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I didn't like that I refuse to peek at her while she was getting ready for the dinner just to have MC peek at her while she was changing before the run in the park.

Not very interested in Natalya. She's straightforward but there's something shady about her. I have yet to see tha gala part with her.

Alexa is pretty annoying for me.

I like the banter with Cooper. Except the shit part from ep1.

The thing I feel the need to complain about is that there's too much technical and mechanical stuff for my stupid brain that my head hurts and the fact that english is my second language isn't helping either. I just feel like characters explain this "battery" over and over again.

Overall, great update, well done and good luck with the next one.

Reactions: VOYEUR and risky0

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Lol, to get the final scene, u need to start again and be in bad terms with alisson in every way possible lol '-'
i had a hard time finding it 1694372012973.png

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

ErmilokSs

Nov 1, 2018
Made compressed (65% quality) with integrated Scrappy Cheat Mod
Features: nothing except deleting save name window for easier access to saves.
Port provided 'AS IS'. Im not any kind of developer or python guru.

Reactions: Superior24135
4.70 star(s) 171 Votes