Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Eh can you really blame her for the incident ? Its clearly that Lily was being targeted, one way or another it will happen. She is also dealing with the divorce with Jake, she clearly hasn't moved on yet(so does jake btw). Especially with how their break up ended( getting fucking cucked by Jake), its not easy being a single mother with coworkers talking behind her back, constantly stressing her out and kept having to see Jake face every other day. Doubt many could handle it without going insane
Basic security maybe? Do not let your child ride skateboards/electric scooters/etc. near the road.
Also, I don't like her temper, but like I said, I'm going easy on her. Roasting Allison after the grief she experienced would be wrong.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
clearly not NTR but a proper goodbye
she said she will be up to other dicks now that she did it one last time with mc, so, its an open door e.e
(edit: but thank god i'm not dumb enough to do this route, i was just trying to find the last scene, i really think allie is the 2nd best girl in the novel so far losing only for jasmine, and, i really think she's the "love of my life" in MC eyes)

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
That's a good news after an eternity,
You know what I have played numerous games in last 2 years but none of the game has more potential than this one.
I last played this game in September and I remember it made my eyes wet.
And whenever I thought about Veronica I get an Erection.
I'm a huge of Cars and Movie like Fast of furious, So I'm totally obsessed with this game.
And Idk why I like the MC too much.

I appreciate the Dev for making this game. I can imagine how hard it is to work on a game like this without jerking too much jk the renders, quality images, random location, beautiful characters, fine size of boobs, ass, hips and dick for mc, That's really a big deal.
Why the fuck no one told me about chapter 2? You know how much I like this game

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Lol, to get the final scene, u need to start again and be in bad terms with alisson in every way possible lol '-'
i had a hard time finding it View attachment 2919448
don't really have to restart. just don't tell her where you're getting the money. or make some other decisions that don't focus on her, I stayed with the doctor after bringing the money to WUI, took Jaz and Alexa to the ball, but overall we were tolerating each other well enough until one badly timed joke at the end of the dinner

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Incredibly great update. Only bit I would have liked is being able to do the ex without being a complete asshole. She is the ex, and I will probably keep her an ex. But is not as if she was a cheating whore or something. MC could have gone for rough sex without trying to humiliate her.
Could also be that in my playthru I went with a more neutral approach with the ex, since they share a kid and all. So the humiliations in the sex scene felt out of place. But maybe it fits the playthru of someone who is always being at odds with the ex?(havent tried that route yet)

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
Lol, to get the final scene, u need to start again and be in bad terms with alisson in every way possible lol '-'
i had a hard time finding it View attachment 2919448
You don't have to play "being in be in bad terms in every way possible". I played a very neutral role where I didn't give her shit for things that had to do with the daughter and even supported her in her moments of weakness due to what has happened. I just didn't let her disrespect the MC when her bitching clearly came from her feeling scorned as the ex. To me it seemed that something like half of my choices where at odds with her.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I didn't play EP2 yet because of my laptop absence until September 20th. Now i'm curious is there anything in this update about Alexa? To me she's the best but hey we all have different tastes.
in the ep-1 content she was fun / ep2 jasmine definetively got all the lights, she's the best girl right now ( for me at least)

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I didn't play EP2 yet because of my laptop absence until September 20th. Now i'm curious is there anything in this update about Alexa? To me she's the best but hey we all have different tastes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, she's just kind of a nympho to me. Despite being the smartest student she acts like she has one brain cell responsible for flirting, but like you said, to each their own.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I played EP1 and i know that there's that one flirty moment in class and drunk message of her sending nudes.
its just it again in ep 2, not much of her on screen, they had more jasmine on the lights this chapter (when talking about the students i mean)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
its just it again in ep 2, not much of her on screen, they had more jasmine on the lights this chapter (when talking about the students i mean)
I seriously need to replay this game again from beginning. I honestly forgot most of the characters, except Alexa. She really clicked on me.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hey UndergroundStudio. I have one question and one suggestion.

Is EP2 available on Steam? There i can support you by buying your game.

And about suggestion, do you plan implementing "Break up" option for the player so player can decide whether or not to be in relationship? One game that did this is Where the heart is and i really like it.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes