Mar 7, 2021
I have never save-scummed as fast as I did when I saw Lily's reaction when you choose the car as a present.

Anyway, what a great first release. Long and well-paced. I like how you aren't forced to fuck every girl. The only thing I found kinda unrealistic is Jasmine and Alexa flashing their teacher in every chance they get, but I'll let that pass because overall this first release was just too good. Also love the planned tags and how incest and harem won't be included, thank god for that.

Hope it gets even better from here! Godspeed!

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are good and the story is good too, there is that time skip on how to get money to save the daughter to the race with jasmine there (i dont know if chapter 2 the dev will tell how jasmine know about the race and to help to get money). Hope the future updates we get more choices for story and for races, hope more choices matter and have impact on the story and the relations with the girls,hope to see more girls,hope not all girls arent slutty. The game has potential to be a good game but the dev needs to know what story he want to tell and not get lost and always remember the choices with impact in everything.

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Here is my Multi-Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**Walkthrough is only for Good Guy route**
*Support Dev -

*Support Me -

View attachment 2035570 View attachment 2035571 View attachment 2035572 View attachment 2035659
Be supportive should be the best option for Good Guy route. Maybe you need to change it.

Reactions: driverman

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
YEEES, I was wondering when we'd have a game with racing here.

Edit (small issue):
When texting on the phone, the button to continue the conversation shouldn't be overlapped by the options of what to answer.
Especially when we can't roll back time while texting.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm guessing the MC fell for her pussy, was that it? Anyway, I'd rather this bitch be my EX than still have to be shackled to her. The real sad part here is there's a kid involved, so she ain't going nowhere, anytime soon. Unless.. :devilish:

Reactions: Before I Forget

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
**Walkthrough is only for Good Guy route**
Just playing for the first time. What do you mean "Good Guy" route? I understand the actual meaning of a good guy. But, is this strcutured towards a certain girl?

Never mind. As opposed to being an asshole. But, I am an asshole. :devilish: :p

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
What can I say that hasn't already been said? Undoubtedly an absolutely outstanding release. I will try to be brief.

First, to get off my chest the very little I didn't like:

And that's it. Two small details that didn't convince me. I loved the rest. Absolutely everything. But I'll highlight a few things:

The only thing that worries me is the 'Blackmail' tag. I don't like the coercion stuff and that sort of thing at all. So I hope it's optional. Although I also thought it might be the MC being the one being blackmailed when, in the scene where the MC and Veronica fuck in the parking lot. I thought there might be something there. Alexa blackmailing the MC in some way. Anyway, I hope it's optional either way.

Conclusion: I loved it.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Top notch first release, i like the story the characters and the little princess instant pierced my heart.

i can relate to MC's situation so i shed a few tears while the hospital conversation with this mf doc.

after LoF the 2nd AVN that let me sob like a 13yrd old.

So good job Dev(s) and lets hope for a wild and amazing ride ;)

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Nearly 1 gb for a first release and nothing but good reviews so far, for the most part. Definitely gonna try this one out. Good luck with your game, dev.

Reactions: youngethan

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Race of Life [Ep.1] Unofficial Android Port + DA's Multi Mod

Yeah i made quick android port for this game so enjoy guys.

- 220mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me coffee for support me, tnx..

Updated Android Port With DA's Multi Mod.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
If you guys notice any grammatical errors or things that don't seem quite right, join the discord and let us know. We went through the script for over a week making minor tweaks but we might not have caught everything. I'm glad everyone likes the game, I loved it even in its beta version.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Dmn. The amount of blondes in the game is large! Excellent start so far btw couldnt really think of any drawbacks or negatives!

Last edited:
Reactions: Before I Forget

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished one game that drop kicked me right in the feels and now I see another with more personal tragedy ......... so, here we go again.

Now if only I wasn't such a soppy bitch that cried over the smallest things.

4.70 star(s) 173 Votes