ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Just finished one game that drop kicked me right in the feels and now I see another with more personal tragedy ......... so, here we go again.

Now if only I wasn't such a soppy bitch that cried over the smallest things.
Can 100% relate to that statement haha :LOL:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Great game ! This game makes up for NFS's regret ! The picture quality is high and there is excellent animation . As long as the author does not do some strange manipulation for income, it is a very collectible work .

kyleallen94

Jun 12, 2019
Already easily in my Top 3 VN that I've played. And I've played at least 200. (Edit: Just checked ,I've played over 400)

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

theboredone

Mar 9, 2018
Great graphics and animations, great plot and really fucking great texts. Not the same and the humor is not over the top. This has future written all over it. Good job and good luck with your project!

Reactions: Xyclos

M'95

May 17, 2019
Here is my Multi-Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
**Walkthrough is only for Good Guy route**
*Support Dev -

*Support Me -

View attachment 2035570 View attachment 2035571 View attachment 2035572 View attachment 2035659
Thanks for the mod.

During the Allison phone call (outside while walking dog), the (middle) friendly answer is greenlighted which adds Alison+1 and not the supportive answer which adds Alison+ 2 ggod guy +1.

Any reason for this?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Awesome start to what looks like a high quality type of VN. Smart ADULT character, with a relatable life and personal baggage, if you will. For the most part I like how he carries himself. He handled himself pretty damn well from the William situation early on, all the way up to the Lily crisis. The crisis that is Lily's coma was a swerve I didn't see coming, nor did I want to. It's just a all around horrible situation to be in. And having to raise $10 million for treatment? Yeah, he's gonna be racing for a while. Then there's Allison, the Ex-wife.

Normally, it's quick and easy to put everything on the wife but the MC in this story was the cheater. So far, all we know is that when their marriage got tough and there wasn't any communicate he checked all the way out. I'm sure she holds some blame as well but mentally, emotionally and of course, physically their marriage was dead in the water. Again, even though it's easy for me to side with the MC, he admitted that he wasn't a good husband. But he's trying to be a better father though and I respect that. He's now has Veronica, which is one of many beautiful women in this game but clearly isn't ready for a relationship yet. Can't say I blame him.

Overall, impressive first go around. Hot sex scenes, writing was good, women were better, massive creampies, reverse cowgirl positions. I also the whole racing aspect was different but in a good way. I did have questions like could this Wyatt guy have been involved in Lily's accident? Is he involved at all with Allison? Why is his haircut so shitty, just things like that. I hope not, cause if he is.. he's gotta go. Lastly, this Doctor Katzei is a really accurate character, some of these doctors have God like complexes so it's was neat seeing that played out.

Best of luck

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Summers Gone is better than beingadik
Depends what you are looking for. Beingadik has unbelievable likeable and memorable Characters IMO. Summersgone not so much at least for me. As for the Story.It is more lighthearted but I would not say it is bad. And the writing is really good

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It's a visual novel about racing, so of course I will download (seriously, I even wanted to do one racing themed VN some time ago).

Also, kudos to the team, I don't know, being reasonable enough to justify why they're doing x and not doing why.

Reactions: wiwem71072
4.80 star(s) 165 Votes