Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A very nice surprise entry in the mature game genre, with a very good script and art, the humor is quirky and realistic (epic scat joke), ;) big for an EP1 release, can't wait for the update.
Check out my Race of Life Humor here. NSFW

• Red Heart
Reactions: UndergroundStudio

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is decoloration and there is light playing tricks on you every now and again.
How many mineral scrubs, self tanning oil sessions, therapeutic mud baths did you take ?
All those skin treatments cater to what a wonderful bombshell wants:
to feel like a million bucks.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
So many new promising projects, I just finished this one and it was a nice surprise, nice renders, an interesting story, smooth animations, interesting characters, and a likable MC.

I just can say good luck to Underground Studio with the development of the game, you created something very promising with this VN. Waiting for the next release to see if I support the game on Patreon!

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Really good first episode. Was enjoying it until the daughter stuff dragged the experience down. Want to create drama and emotions, I get it, but the annoying Ex + endless sob-stories dragged on a bit too much. Would much rather have more interactions with students, instead.

Reactions: Griftomedia

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Car names are not included ...because I don't know most of them.
If you do know, please tell me, and I will update my mod.
Cool mod, the white car at the street race is a 2020 Camaro, in the game, it's a Taipan. It's not 100% Camaro. Most of the cars are an amalgamation of the model you're looking at.
It's a real shame that the devs can't just use the real models and names.
The best one is the Firenova (my name for it) from pretty much all games with cars in them.
(68 firebird front clip with a 70 nova rear clip) it's pretty ugly to me.
The girl makes the car look much better. ;)
1662942834517.png

Griftomedia

Jun 9, 2022
View attachment 2038551

Here's a Real Life Names Mod I made for this game.
It changes all censored names back to their real life counterpart.

Car names are not included ...because I don't know most of them.
What's the point of this then?

The car names are the only things worth changing

All the other parody names found are purely standard practice for any fictional works of media that don't have licenses to use real world intellectual properties

Last edited:

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
Worst thing that can happen is the company asking you to remove their name and that's it (if you comply).
It can get a lot worse than that.
Just fighting a suit on IP/copyright infringement law is super expensive. Big brands have teams of lawyers that do exactly this all day. Yeah, they may not come after someone mentioning their brand in a niche lewd game, but if they do, you're fucked.
I had it happen to me once because I used the term "Olympics" in a fictional piece. It was entirely covered under fair comment, but it took a hell of a lot of effort and resources to fight it. Only the fact that I had good professional indemnity insurance saved me from getting bled dry.
Some brands may just ask for removal, but betting your whole financial future on that is a big risk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Worst thing that can happen is the company asking you to remove their name and that's it (if you comply).
That's not even close to accurate.

Cease and desists happen very rarely. When it comes to copyright most companies prefer to make sure it doesn't happen so fuck anyone that does it square up the arse without lube.

If they are feeling generous or if they feel the lawsuit would be expensive they will ask, if they think they can get a quick win and a nice chunk of change you're fucked.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Lily's face looked too mature for her body, don't mean to kick a gal while she's down, and I do hope she wakes up it's just was noticeable to me. Ironically, the main character and Cooper was street racing and could've done the same thing to some unsuspecting individual. I wonder if there's more to Allison and Wyatt? Could Allison have screwed around first? I need answers.
Amazing start to the game really.. only thing i could pick out was that the look of Dr. Mahamaya seemed odd to me for a brown woman. maybe it's her strange eye color.
Because she's not a brown woman lol.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 172 Votes