FluffyBunny18

Aug 4, 2017
Just going to make a small prediction that Natalya, or maybe even Alexa, is going to try and steal your project and patent it before you do. This would cause your character to lose all his grant money if I remember some of the text correctly. I don't really suspect Alexa. She is just obsessed with your character. Natalya on the other hand seems very much like her intention is to steal your tech.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mostly an enjoyable update, but this is going to get cunty when it comes down to nut-cutting time, Maggie is clearly good waifu material, and I really want to help her, but that is a lot of drama, but rules are rules, gingers must be worshipped, especially busty pierced tattoed fiesty ones, although getting cock blocked twice is of concern, then there is, well fuck the I assume Sri Lankan woman with a name my dyslexic ass can not remember how to spell is hot too.

Reactions: Krysis_here

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone have an estimated time for a new releace?
I mean how long did it take from EP1 to EP2?
Ep 2 took about a year but the dev has stated that ep 3 will be split into 2 in order to provide quicker updates, so likely 6 months.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ep 2 took about a year but the dev has stated that ep 3 will be split into 2 in order to provide quicker updates, so likely 6 months.
didnt ocean state something similar as well (half chapters-quicker updates)? :HideThePain:
better safe than sorry, one-update-per-year cycle as for now...anything quicker-great!
anything even slower - well, thats the way world is rolling now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Anyone have an estimated time for a new releace?
I mean how long did it take from EP1 to EP2?
no idea but man I loved this game so much id even been willing just to play it even if he did mini releases that were 1 scene at a time I know he wouldn't do that no dev would.

gabenis

Mar 12, 2022

Hello everyone!

We are slowly calming down after the release! However, it wasn't a time of laziness - today, I'm finishing the overdue Extra scene for Patreon supporters - for Bookmakers (10$) and higher tiers. I already have all the animations ready, I just have a few renders left to finish. I think I'll be able to upload it for you today or tomorrow! Once again, I apologize for not meeting the release deadline. I focused all my attention on the final touches, corrections, and thorough checking of the game. If I were to include the full game with the Extra scene, Episode 2 would probably only be released now.

I want to remind you that the scene was created by Patreon supporters! A few months ago, I asked you some questions about where it should take place, which character would be featured, how they should be dressed, and what sexual situations interest you. I'll remind you that at that time, Alexa won the poll, and the setting was supposed to be in a classroom. We want to do something similar for the upcoming release of Episode 3 Part 1. Bookmakers and higher-tier Patreons ($10+) will have several polls to fill out, and they will decide how the next Extra scene will look and who will be involved in it! For Mechanics (20$ Patrons) and higher tiers, I'll upload an NSFW render from this scene in a second.

I'd like to remind you to add the game to your Steam wishlists. It really helps us with promotion, and the more wishlists we get, the better. So even if you don't plan to buy Race of Life on Steam, please add it to your wishlists!

Thank you very much for your feedback and words of support! You're amazing!
I encourage those who haven't had the opportunity to fill out the survey that appears at the end of the game, where you can leave your comments, tell us which girl is your favorite, or what you liked or didn't like the most about the update.

And a few words from Joshua as usual
Wow. It's been a massive week for Underground Studio. The launch of episode 2 has been a long time coming, but overall it went even better than we'd hoped.

While we are still going through some of the feedback, overall it seems like the response has been very positive, but with some opportunities to do some things better, which we will take into account going forward.

I'm happy to see that there is a fanbase for all the girls. Team Jammin looks to be in the lead, followed by the Allie squad, V-crew and then Maggie massive, but all the girls have their fans. Kris also has a cohort of support, and I've had a few people asking about Kalani and Tiana in the future.

Even Maggie's mother Theresa has had some very loud interest, which is... something we didn't expect. But hey, I'm glad she has fans too.

There has been a lot of positive feedback, which really helps us know that we're generally on the right path. There has also been a reasonable amount of criticism for some parts, but I think a lot of it is coming from a place of wanting the game to be the best it can be, and I definitely share that.

It's sometimes hard to address some of the criticism because a lot of the things that are noticed are intentional, and serve a purpose for future episodes. I don't want to give things away, so even mentioning which parts I'm talking about makes them a "thing". I guess it's a downside of releasing the story in parts rather than as a whole, because how things appear now may not be how you see them in hindsight once more of the story is told. Sorry, I know that's vague, but I will say I'm not dismissing the criticism of people who want the game to be the best it can be, but, there are also parts of the story where a little disappointment makes the good times even better.

There has been a staggering amount of support online across reddit, forums and discord channels. Every time someone talks about the game and recommends it (or even critiques it) it raises the profile, helping us reach a larger audience, so thank you all for that. We'll work hard to keep up the quality.

We've also seen a little increase in patrons, which we are very grateful for. I know times are tough in many parts of the world, so any little bit is very well received. We do try and give our patrons some exclusive access and other perks, just as a thank you for those who help us keep this thing rolling along. I know there will be quite a few that will support only in release months, and that's fine. We appreciate you all.

But, on to episode 3.

As we've mentioned before, one of the big feedback points we've had was that it was too long between updates. We hear you, and we've made the choice to release episode 3 in two parts. The script for part one is done, with a few edits to take into account the feedback we've received. Part two will be finished soon. It'll be a smaller update than episode 2, but still bigger than episode 1, so there'll be a little bit less playtime, but a lot less waiting time too.

Once episode 3 is finished, the game will be released on Steam. If that's your preferred channel, you can wishlist the game now and be notified when it's out!

But overall, it's been an amazing couple of weeks. Thank you to everyone who has let us know what they thought of the game (good and bad), and for all the people expressing how much they enjoyed it. I'm delighted to have you all onboard for this little story we're telling, even if it's just for the tits.

Cheers everyone!
-Joshua
Hope someone releases the extra scene here soon

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
this is going to get cunty when it comes down to nut-cutting time, Maggie is clearly good waifu material, and I really want to help her, but that is a lot of drama, but rules are rules, gingers must be worshipped, especially busty pierced tattoed fiesty ones, although getting cock blocked twice is of concern
For me, the interest that Jasmine showed in "backdoor play" during those aborted scenes somewhat makes up for the blue-balling I feel. The most pleasurable aspect of sex is the anticipation of what is to come (when reasonably paced of course), and because of her suggestive and wild nature I think her car has definitely pulled into the lead among the various girls. I am certainly looking forward to "Jammin' her caboose" at some future point in the story. It should be a wild and fun ride, and hopefully well worth the wait.

The devs say they are focused on telling a good story, and I really hope they don't get caught up in the absolute worst VN cliché that exists: namely continually adding more and more potential love interests. Though that's more an issue with some of the cheaply made harem games, but it still affects many VNs in general, and I unfortunately see the worrying start of that trend as Chapter 2 closes out. If people are having trouble deciding between all the wonderful girls now, then adding more will likely cause significant frustration in the future. However, the most important argument to follow the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle when writing is that people have difficulty following a large cast of characters and plot threads within a story. This is evidenced by how many successful TV shows with ensemble casts never really go beyond the limit of having at most seven recurring "main" characters. I recall someone even once suggesting that Star Trek: TNG only hit its stride – and became the legendary show it is now remembered as being – when it removed the unneeded character of Tasha Yar, leaving it with that magic seven number for audiences to follow: Picard, Data, Troi, Riker, Worf, Crusher, and Geordi. (Shut up Wesley!) :LOL:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great game though I missed half of the scenes on my first playthrough without a mod... I did everything to get a scene with Jasmine but the most I got were a couple of light kisses and some flashing scenes that I had no interest in. I think the point system could use some revising, other than that I liked the races a lot and I think they were perfectly executed..My favorite characters for romance would be the blonde duo Allison and Maggie, they are both classy and wifey material I don't know what the MC was smoking when he cheated on his wife..As for shagging purposes only I would pick most of the cast except for the homewrecker V, I liked her at first but when she started commenting about the ex wife and how she didn't like seeing her with the MC I lost interest in her and dumped her even though the plot says otherwise (That she was the one who ghosted me).

Top 10 of current active games in my opinion, my only criticism as I said before is that scenes are tricky to unlock and not everyone likes to do several playthroughs.

Edit: I just checked what I was missing, apparently Veronica whom I rejected had two additional scenes which is weird because she already had tons of screen time before while some chaarcters have nothing to show up to date, as for the remaining ones you have the hate fuck with the Ex wife which I obviously couldn't unlock because I was in good terms with her and finally the steamy encounter with Natalya but it only happens if you invite her to the ball and I picked Allison instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

Hello everyone!

We are slowly calming down after the release! However, it wasn't a time of laziness - today, I'm finishing the overdue Extra scene for Patreon supporters - for Bookmakers (10$) and higher tiers. I already have all the animations ready, I just have a few renders left to finish. I think I'll be able to upload it for you today or tomorrow! Once again, I apologize for not meeting the release deadline. I focused all my attention on the final touches, corrections, and thorough checking of the game. If I were to include the full game with the Extra scene, Episode 2 would probably only be released now.

I want to remind you that the scene was created by Patreon supporters! A few months ago, I asked you some questions about where it should take place, which character would be featured, how they should be dressed, and what sexual situations interest you. I'll remind you that at that time, Alexa won the poll, and the setting was supposed to be in a classroom. We want to do something similar for the upcoming release of Episode 3 Part 1. Bookmakers and higher-tier Patreons ($10+) will have several polls to fill out, and they will decide how the next Extra scene will look and who will be involved in it! For Mechanics (20$ Patrons) and higher tiers, I'll upload an NSFW render from this scene in a second.

I'd like to remind you to add the game to your Steam wishlists. It really helps us with promotion, and the more wishlists we get, the better. So even if you don't plan to buy Race of Life on Steam, please add it to your wishlists!

Thank you very much for your feedback and words of support! You're amazing!
I encourage those who haven't had the opportunity to fill out the survey that appears at the end of the game, where you can leave your comments, tell us which girl is your favorite, or what you liked or didn't like the most about the update.

And a few words from Joshua as usual
Wow. It's been a massive week for Underground Studio. The launch of episode 2 has been a long time coming, but overall it went even better than we'd hoped.

While we are still going through some of the feedback, overall it seems like the response has been very positive, but with some opportunities to do some things better, which we will take into account going forward.

I'm happy to see that there is a fanbase for all the girls. Team Jammin looks to be in the lead, followed by the Allie squad, V-crew and then Maggie massive, but all the girls have their fans. Kris also has a cohort of support, and I've had a few people asking about Kalani and Tiana in the future.

Even Maggie's mother Theresa has had some very loud interest, which is... something we didn't expect. But hey, I'm glad she has fans too.

There has been a lot of positive feedback, which really helps us know that we're generally on the right path. There has also been a reasonable amount of criticism for some parts, but I think a lot of it is coming from a place of wanting the game to be the best it can be, and I definitely share that.

It's sometimes hard to address some of the criticism because a lot of the things that are noticed are intentional, and serve a purpose for future episodes. I don't want to give things away, so even mentioning which parts I'm talking about makes them a "thing". I guess it's a downside of releasing the story in parts rather than as a whole, because how things appear now may not be how you see them in hindsight once more of the story is told. Sorry, I know that's vague, but I will say I'm not dismissing the criticism of people who want the game to be the best it can be, but, there are also parts of the story where a little disappointment makes the good times even better.

There has been a staggering amount of support online across reddit, forums and discord channels. Every time someone talks about the game and recommends it (or even critiques it) it raises the profile, helping us reach a larger audience, so thank you all for that. We'll work hard to keep up the quality.

We've also seen a little increase in patrons, which we are very grateful for. I know times are tough in many parts of the world, so any little bit is very well received. We do try and give our patrons some exclusive access and other perks, just as a thank you for those who help us keep this thing rolling along. I know there will be quite a few that will support only in release months, and that's fine. We appreciate you all.

But, on to episode 3.

As we've mentioned before, one of the big feedback points we've had was that it was too long between updates. We hear you, and we've made the choice to release episode 3 in two parts. The script for part one is done, with a few edits to take into account the feedback we've received. Part two will be finished soon. It'll be a smaller update than episode 2, but still bigger than episode 1, so there'll be a little bit less playtime, but a lot less waiting time too.

Once episode 3 is finished, the game will be released on Steam. If that's your preferred channel, you can wishlist the game now and be notified when it's out!

But overall, it's been an amazing couple of weeks. Thank you to everyone who has let us know what they thought of the game (good and bad), and for all the people expressing how much they enjoyed it. I'm delighted to have you all onboard for this little story we're telling, even if it's just for the tits.

Cheers everyone!
-Joshua
I can't wait until this game comes to Steam.

Skalle001

Aug 23, 2023
So
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's kind of a bummer.
You can also enable dev-mode and in the console enter v1s11_blameallison = True before you have dinner with Allison. That will trigger a choice to Appologize or Fight Back. The second one gets you the scene (and it's worthwile).

4.80 star(s) 165 Votes