boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
i guess im the only one interested in making up with the ex-wife path. i just want to redeem this MC for cheating on his wife while having a daughter ffs. although, the idea of "tasting" other damsel while going through said path totally fine as well lol

Reactions: rolfcopter

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
i guess im the only one interested in making up with the ex-wife path. i just want to redeem this MC for cheating on his wife while having a daughter ffs. although, the idea of "tasting" other damsel while going through said path totally fine as well lol
I'm going full man whore where possible. So I'll do her good to....

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Nah there are a lot of us around, i would guess were even the majority followed by jammin.

Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
No she has a lot of fans I personally think Allison is super mid and boring but then again I always enjoy more girls like Jasmine or Quinn/sage from BaD but in terms of popularity its between Jasmine and Allison both are super popular and funny enough they are polar opposites hence why people are divided between them boring people like Allison and people who like a bit more adventure and wildness like Jasmine

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
No she has a lot of fans I personally think Allison is super mid and boring but then again I always enjoy more girls like Jasmine or Quinn/sage from BaD but in terms of popularity its between Jasmine and Allison both are super popular and funny enough they are polar opposites hence why people are divided between them boring people like Allison and people who like a bit more adventure and wildness like Jasmine
Funny thing is that my preference tends to be more for the vanilla romance characters. I love me some Banana Jill. With that said, in Race for Life, my favorite is definitely Jasmine. I think she's more on the same page with the MC than either Allison or Veronica. As odd as it is, Jasmine actually seems like the best fit for Jake.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Honestly, I can't abide Allison in the least. She's controlling and whiny. She complains over nothing and at the drop of a hat. She begrudgingly gives left-handed acknowledgements instead of credit due and doesn't understand that you can't forgive until you forget. We're given little information about the state of the marriage before MC's "infidelity" but, the impression given (by Allison mostly) is that MC was just your typical cheating bastard. My take on her personality would incline me to believe she wasn't taking care of business emotionally or physically - a sure fire way to lead your man astray.

I find myself drawn to Veronica because she wants it so bad! Overall I think she is probably the best "match" MC could hope for.

Jasmine would be my first choice except for one fatal flaw... MC isn't up to the match. She is light years ahead of him in her core personality even though she is less mature and less experienced - the perfect formula for a doomed relationship.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Honestly, I can't abide Allison in the least. She's controlling and whiny. She complains over nothing and at the drop of a hat. She begrudgingly gives left-handed acknowledgements instead of credit due and doesn't understand that you can't forgive until you forget. We're given little information about the state of the marriage before MC's "infidelity" but, the impression given (by Allison mostly) is that MC was just your typical cheating bastard. My take on her personality would incline me to believe she wasn't taking care of business emotionally or physically - a sure fire way to lead your man astray.

I find myself drawn to Veronica because she wants it so bad! Overall I think she is probably the best "match" MC could hope for.

Jasmine would be my first choice except for one fatal flaw... MC isn't up to the match. She is light years ahead of him in her core personality even though she is less mature and less experienced - the perfect formula for a doomed relationship.

haha i completly disagree with everything you wrote, like literally the complete opposite lol. blameing the one who was cheated on for the cheating is such a fucked up move, hope you never get cheated on in your life. Allie being this hurt and confrontional is completly justified imo, his behavior was reckless.

And Veronica is by far the least fitting for the mc but to each his own :)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
blameing the one who was cheated on for the cheating is such a fucked up move, hope you never get cheated on in your life.
Well, since you seem to want to make it personal... I divorced the mother of my two children after 22 years of marriage because at the end she essentially forced a sexless marriage upon me while constantly (falsely) accusing me of infidelity. The behaviors displayed by Allison in this story remind me of her. I'm quite happy with the woman I'm with now - 15 years and counting. Again... Jus' Sayin'

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Hello everyone!

We are slowly calming down after the release! However, it wasn't a time of laziness - today, I'm finishing the overdue Extra scene for Patreon supporters - for Bookmakers (10$) and higher tiers. I already have all the animations ready, I just have a few renders left to finish. I think I'll be able to upload it for you today or tomorrow! Once again, I apologize for not meeting the release deadline. I focused all my attention on the final touches, corrections, and thorough checking of the game. If I were to include the full game with the Extra scene, Episode 2 would probably only be released now.

I want to remind you that the scene was created by Patreon supporters! A few months ago, I asked you some questions about where it should take place, which character would be featured, how they should be dressed, and what sexual situations interest you. I'll remind you that at that time, Alexa won the poll, and the setting was supposed to be in a classroom. We want to do something similar for the upcoming release of Episode 3 Part 1. Bookmakers and higher-tier Patreons ($10+) will have several polls to fill out, and they will decide how the next Extra scene will look and who will be involved in it! For Mechanics (20$ Patrons) and higher tiers, I'll upload an NSFW render from this scene in a second.

I'd like to remind you to add the game to your Steam wishlists. It really helps us with promotion, and the more wishlists we get, the better. So even if you don't plan to buy Race of Life on Steam, please add it to your wishlists!

Thank you very much for your feedback and words of support! You're amazing!
I encourage those who haven't had the opportunity to fill out the survey that appears at the end of the game, where you can leave your comments, tell us which girl is your favorite, or what you liked or didn't like the most about the update.

And a few words from Joshua as usual
Wow. It's been a massive week for Underground Studio. The launch of episode 2 has been a long time coming, but overall it went even better than we'd hoped.

While we are still going through some of the feedback, overall it seems like the response has been very positive, but with some opportunities to do some things better, which we will take into account going forward.

I'm happy to see that there is a fanbase for all the girls. Team Jammin looks to be in the lead, followed by the Allie squad, V-crew and then Maggie massive, but all the girls have their fans. Kris also has a cohort of support, and I've had a few people asking about Kalani and Tiana in the future.

Even Maggie's mother Theresa has had some very loud interest, which is... something we didn't expect. But hey, I'm glad she has fans too.

There has been a lot of positive feedback, which really helps us know that we're generally on the right path. There has also been a reasonable amount of criticism for some parts, but I think a lot of it is coming from a place of wanting the game to be the best it can be, and I definitely share that.

It's sometimes hard to address some of the criticism because a lot of the things that are noticed are intentional, and serve a purpose for future episodes. I don't want to give things away, so even mentioning which parts I'm talking about makes them a "thing". I guess it's a downside of releasing the story in parts rather than as a whole, because how things appear now may not be how you see them in hindsight once more of the story is told. Sorry, I know that's vague, but I will say I'm not dismissing the criticism of people who want the game to be the best it can be, but, there are also parts of the story where a little disappointment makes the good times even better.

There has been a staggering amount of support online across reddit, forums and discord channels. Every time someone talks about the game and recommends it (or even critiques it) it raises the profile, helping us reach a larger audience, so thank you all for that. We'll work hard to keep up the quality.

We've also seen a little increase in patrons, which we are very grateful for. I know times are tough in many parts of the world, so any little bit is very well received. We do try and give our patrons some exclusive access and other perks, just as a thank you for those who help us keep this thing rolling along. I know there will be quite a few that will support only in release months, and that's fine. We appreciate you all.

But, on to episode 3.

As we've mentioned before, one of the big feedback points we've had was that it was too long between updates. We hear you, and we've made the choice to release episode 3 in two parts. The script for part one is done, with a few edits to take into account the feedback we've received. Part two will be finished soon. It'll be a smaller update than episode 2, but still bigger than episode 1, so there'll be a little bit less playtime, but a lot less waiting time too.

Once episode 3 is finished, the game will be released on Steam. If that's your preferred channel, you can wishlist the game now and be notified when it's out!

But overall, it's been an amazing couple of weeks. Thank you to everyone who has let us know what they thought of the game (good and bad), and for all the people expressing how much they enjoyed it. I'm delighted to have you all onboard for this little story we're telling, even if it's just for the tits.

Cheers everyone!
-Joshua

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
I just finished up a Veronica-focused path yesterday (starting at the branching point of inviting her to the ball) and I think it's true that she's a really great partner that any guy would be lucky to have in his life. Smart, sexy, supportive...what more do you need? You should count your lucky stars if you're with a woman like Veronica because there's very little chance a guy is going to do much better than her. The reveals about her getting excited by foot stuff and exhibitionism don't really match with my interests, but that's okay. If that were the case with a woman like her in a quasi-real life situation, it would be fine to compromise and engage in those activities because I think that she loves MC enough to be willing to explore some of things he might want to try as well. Being together is about compromise, and there's just a sense about her personality that she would work to make a marriage function over the long term. She may be a bit manipulative into getting the level of committed relationship she wants, but for the most part she's very upfront about what she is expecting from the MC in that area, so that's fine.

I'm a bit more certain now with my initial assessment that Jasmine will be best girl though. We'll just have to see how things click intimately with her once we finally get to check her oil levels with our dipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: Hengat and motseer

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, since you seem to want to make it personal... I divorced the mother of my two children after 22 years of marriage because at the end she essentially forced a sexless marriage upon me while constantly (falsely) accusing me of infidelity. The behaviors displayed by Allison in this story remind me of her. I'm quite happy with the woman I'm with now - 15 years and counting. Again... Jus' Sayin'
Sorry didnt tried to offend you or something if you took it like that and good for you! And you did it the right way imo, if the marriage isnt working and theres no way to bring it back to life, a divorce is the best option but cheating behind the back of someone who loves you and trusts you is not.

There is no false accusations in this avn, it happened and with a coworker and everyone knows about it. Which makes the circumstances VERY different from your personal experience.

So i dont really get the correlation, you did the right move, the mc of race of life did not (imo). He could have divorced allison and dated veronice (or whoever) and allison wouldnt have the right to be this angry. Just sayin

And anyway im not trying to convince you of anything, i just thought its funny how our opinions are the complete opposite and felt your judging allison way too harsh but of course youre free to do so

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I just finished up a Veronica-focused path yesterday (starting at the branching point of inviting her to the ball) and I think it's true that she's a really great partner that any guy would be lucky to have in his life. Smart, sexy, supportive...what more do you need? You should count your lucky stars if you're with a woman like Veronica because there's very little chance a guy is going to do much better than her. The reveals about her getting excited by foot stuff and exhibitionism don't really match with my interests, but that's okay. If that were the case with a woman like her in a quasi-real life situation, it would be fine to compromise and engage in those activities because I think that she loves MC enough to be willing to explore some of things he might want to try as well. Being together is about compromise, and there's just a sense about her personality that she would work to make a marriage function over the long term. She may be a bit manipulative into getting the level of committed relationship she wants, but for the most part she's very upfront about what she is expecting from the MC in that area, so that's fine.

I'm a bit more certain now with my initial assessment that Jasmine will be best girl though. We'll just have to see how things click intimately with her once we finally get to check her oil levels with our dipstick.
Yeah, I think the jury is still out. Lot's of folks rootin' for reconciliation while others just can't help but be drawn to Jammin youthful energies. Personally, I took Veronica's sexual adventurism more as an attempt to show MC her willingness to ensure they have an interesting intimacy and less as well defined fetishes. She also has the most to add to MC's professional future. Jasmine may end up with the edge in mutual interests and all around fun to be with energy while Allison will always have the advantage of being the mother of MC's child. The routes look to be interesting choices - to say the least. Kinda makes you wonder when the curve ball gets thrown. :oops:

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry didnt tried to offend you or something if you took it like that and good for you! And you did it the right way imo, if the marriage isnt working and theres no way to bring it back to life, a divorce is the best option but cheating behind the back of someone who loves you and trusts you is not.

There is no false accusations in this avn, it happened and with a coworker and everyone knows about it. Which makes the circumstances VERY different from your personal experience.

So i dont really get the correlation, you did the right move, the mc of race of life did not (imo). He could have divorced allison and dated veronice (or whoever) and allison wouldnt have the right to be this angry. Just sayin

And anyway im not trying to convince you of anything, i just thought its funny how our opinions are the complete opposite and felt your judging allison way too harsh but of course youre free to do so
No worries, m8. As to correlation... I wasn't trying for that originally. I was just pointing to the fact that we aren't privy to the why's of what MC did. Yes, he cheated. Yes, that's wrong. But I can tell you from personal experience - it gets tempting as hell. When you (ideally) should have unlimited access to all the great sex you could ever want or handle with your one true love and instead find yourself doing without... Well, let's just say... Fidelity gets a bit dry, crusty and hard to swallow.

Having said all that. I'm not meaning to excuse MC or blame Allison. I'm just saying that a marriage that ends despite the counterweight of children has probably got a lot more wrong with it than a weak will and it's demise is never the fault of just one party.

In the story, we are several years down the road from their divorce. MC seems to be trying to make amends and acts (at least somewhat) repentant. Allison just annoys me because she can't seem to help herself and continually beats him over the head with his past. There is a lot of dialogue where that attitude carries over into an assumption that he is also, therefore, a bad father. In short she pisses me off and I don't like her. So, my version of MC will treat her with respect while being the best father he is allowed to be and show absolutely no interest in her beyond that. The situation with the coma will inadvertently cause (my) MC to show more compassion toward Allison while also stepping up to prove his dedication to his family. Ultimately, Allison will come to realize what she missed out on because she couldn't forgive and forget.

As you have said. We have different opinions about that part of the story and both of us (obviously) feel strongly about them. That's a good thing... and the mark of well told tale.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
In the story, we are several years down the road from their divorce. MC seems to be trying to make amends and acts (at least somewhat) repentant. Allison just annoys me because she can't seem to help herself and continually beats him over the head with his past.
Let's be honest. If the situations were reversed and Allison was the cheater trying to make amends, most players (including me) would dislike her and turn her down at every opportunity. I think Allison's attitude towards the MC is totally justified. Keep in mind that the MC's cheating became public knowledge and Allison was humiliated because of it. If anything, she's too quick to forgive. One dinner "date" and she's already kissing the MC and thinking about how much she misses him?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Let's be honest. If the situations were reversed and Allison was the cheater trying to make amends, most players (including me) would dislike her and turn her down at every opportunity. I think Allison's attitude towards the MC is totally justified. Keep in mind that the MC's cheating became public knowledge and Allison was humiliated because of it. If anything, she's too quick to forgive. One dinner "date" and she's already kissing the MC and thinking about how much she misses him?
Hahaha... you are absolutely entitled to your opinion but, I can assure you; Allison never got a kiss from my MC. She can think about whatever she wants; that will be her issue not (my) MC's - at least to the extent the choices allow. You are correct in that, for (my) MC, if Allison were the one who cheated, MC would have nothing to do with her beyond parenting needs. It would be exactly the same situation with one difference - if I could write MC's lines he would never mention the infidelity to her again. As a matter of fact, he wouldn't mention much at all except what was needed regarding their child.

4.80 star(s) 166 Votes