PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Just completed the main girl routes... And whoa... amazing.
This is really turning into a great game, visuals and story is all top notch.

Btw, I read in some earlier posts here about someone (probably Alexa) taking what looks like a USB stick during the study session (I guess)? On all the routes I played I did not encounter this happening, anyone have any idea what triggers this occuring?

And some minor things:
- During the texting conversation with Cooper while the class is taking the test, the music from the previous scene is playing over the music from the scene itself. (Didn't notice during first playthrough, but definitely happening during later playthroughs, so could be connected to ctrl-skipping through)
- When Veronica calls to inform how you are doing and you get the opportunity to cancel the call and text her instead. When answering the call the ring tone sound keeps repeating. (Again, I think this only happened to me after the first playthrough, since my first was V focussed and did not get it, but later playthroughs did)
- And when lying to Allison about how you get the money you get a scene in your car where she wonders if you have robbed a bank to get it. During this scene there was a missing image ('v2s13a_8e_allison_talk_talk' not found, right after Jake says 'I could totally rob a bank')

UndergroundStudio just to raise awareness if needed.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I read in some earlier posts here about someone (probably Alexa) taking what looks like a USB stick during the study session (I guess)? On all the routes I played I did not encounter this happening, anyone have any idea what triggers this occuring?
She only takes the USB if you choose to bang Veronica in the car. Alexa will see Jake and Veronica going at it and she gets horny.

Reactions: PickleSteve

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Uh, the USB, is it important or something?
I doubt it. In the next scene, Jake talks to Jasmine about a data theft that happened due to lax security practices so I don't think he'd be the type to leave a flash drive with sensitive information out on a desk surrounded by college girls. Then again, Jake is the kind of guy that fails to tell his ex-wife that he might have seen a strange guy in a van outside her house who looked like the guy that tried to date rape her... So you never know... He might be the type to be that careless.

At any rate, I think that given it only happens when Alexa sees Jake pounding Veronica, she probably has something cheeky in mind with the flash drive. I think she'll probably put a bunch of nudes on it before giving it back to Jake. "I found your flash drive, Probessorrrr!"

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Then again, Jake is the kind of guy that fails to tell his ex-wife that he might have seen a strange guy in a van outside her house who looked like the guy that tried to date rape her... So you never know... He might be the type to be that careless.
Actually he did tell her don't recall why he did as it did seem he wasn't going to. But I recall after he did she kinda brushed him off like he was just seeing things as he should still be in jail , then made some joke about things he would try to sell them. Unless my timeframe is off and he told her way latter but I swore I recall that scene not to long after he saw him.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Actually he did tell her don't recall why he did as it did seem he wasn't going to. But I recall after he did she kinda brushed him off like he was just seeing things as he should still be in jail , then made some joke about things he would try to sell them. Unless my timeframe is off and he told her way latter but I swore I recall that scene not to long after he saw him.
I thought that conversation was with Cooper not Allison, but I don't know. I've only done one playthrough so far so I might be misremembering.

At any rate it seems to me that after the note on her door, you'd think both of them would be more suspicious of a guy in a van that could have looked like Wyatt. A 5 minute call to the police station would have confirmed whether or not he was still in Prison but I guess both of them caught a case of the dumbs.

GuyOneTwo

Oct 18, 2021
Guys, if possible could anyone provide a save file for the last allison hate fuck? Can't access it no matter what I try. At least a method to make i show up in the gallery by tinkering with the game data if possible.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Guys, if possible could anyone provide a save file for the last allison hate fuck? Can't access it no matter what I try. At least a method to make i show up in the gallery by tinkering with the game data if possible.
If I remember correctly the only prerequisite for it is to take someone else to the charity ball and stay and have tea with the doc towards the end.

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
The devs of the game are French?

Writing is very good but it's just that I feel like some sentences read like a Frenchie writing in english

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
don't tell her where you get the money
Hmm, I tried everything (even completely ignoring other girls) but I can't get Allison scene. What should I must choose to get her scene?
I think not taking her to the ball , and staying with the doctor for tea are more important and maybe picking the wrong toy for Lilly. I did a Jasmine playthrough today and I told her about how the mc got the money other than those options I mentioned I don't recall picking anything that would be mean or insulting to her and I got the option to hate fuck her.

Reactions: Garvelt

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
Edit: Updated For Episode 2 Extra

Edit2:
  • Fixed walkthrough toggle
  • Added an option to skip races
  • Updated some walkthrough hints/options

I've made a Walkthrough/Cheats mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/added hints to dialogue options and phone messages (Can be toggled off/on)
  • "CHEATS" button in lower right corner (Can edit points, unlock gallery)
  • Replays in gallery now use your picked name instead of default one
View attachment 2072124 View attachment 2072125

Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod into you Race of Life folder then overwrite if prompted

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN ANDROID
How to install mod on mac? I merge the game folder from the mod with the game folder inside the "Race of Life" app and it says "mod not installed correctly" when i open the game. This happens with all games btw not just this one. what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: Singer2022

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I think not taking her to the ball , and staying with the doctor for tea are more important and maybe picking the wrong toy for Lilly. I did a Jasmine playthrough today and I told her about how the mc got the money other than those options I mentioned I don't recall picking anything that would be mean or insulting to her and I got the option to hate fuck her.
there are a few variants of the scene, but you pretty much have to be on bad terms with her, you need 8 points or less to trigger that argument after which you can hatefuck her. So if you do nice things you'll easily go over the point threshold.

Reactions: Sinsear001
4.70 star(s) 171 Votes