Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I tried replaying from the start it still gave me the same bug. Anytime I get a text notification, I can't open the phone, I just get a bug screen
dunno what to tell you honestly, didn't happen to me, you should try the dev discord maybe they can help

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
In just 2 episodes and this much content ? Amazing. Writing is great but they should tone down with technical stuff, sounds/music just AMAZING.

Renders ? This game would make so many others run for their money with it, lighting, posing, quality is top notch and only a handful can compare.

LI's there's some real variety here but all of them needs a more character development.

By end of EP2's end i'm in Team Allison, rating forme would be like: Allison >= Jasmine > Maggie (others i'm indifferent right now they need lots of character development, and i dont like veronica or is it victoria ? :KEK: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can do this Allie.

You and me.

Whatever it takes.

Im Jake Miller, an expert on batteries.
Im gonna make a super Vibrator!

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Sex in the parking lot at Uni, really?
The sex in the school parking lot scene does seem a little out of character for her, especially the part where she pops him back in while he's talking with a student right in front of them. Rather daring for someone who is seemingly very proud of her career and who is trying to take a 6-month FWB situation into something more serious.
I agree that it's a bit out of character for her, but I took it as a Hail Mary attempt to show the MC that she can be more than the average (in a good way) girlfriend type and that was her way of showing it. You have to remember, before that the MC was quite noncommittal and she wanted to change that. The MC tells Jasmine during the ball that he wants excitement and adventure and I'd say public car sex definitely falls into that category.
Never say never though, if Kris becomes popular there's no reason she can't be promoted to a main girl if the story allows it. Or maybe I'm wrong and she was just introduced later than the other LI's.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Could be, from what I can read here and on Discord she's pretty popular already, so who knows. I sure hope so because she's in my top three.
Ya really hoping the dev will maybe comment on that in the next dev log. Kris is #1 for me currently at least until we get to know her character more, followed quite closely by Maggie.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
yeaaah, some take a lot of time, it can be annoying... like 8-9 months? Ok, I get it, we get 3-4k new renders which is nice but I'll still be done with it in an afternoon. Cut that shit in half and maybe I'll still remember what happened last time :ROFLMAO:
Yup by the time a new update comes out I forget what happened the previous update in most games, so I've started to just replay some of them. Was definitely worth replaying this one.

Nov 17, 2018
Allison and Jasmine (+ whatever happens with Alexa) are my clear favourites so far. Redemption and trouble, bit of diversity.

I realised I didn't really give Veronica a fair try the first time around, so I played her route a bit more. Have the impression she's supposed to be something like a second serious, long-term option besides Allison, but it doesn't quite work for me. Sex in the parking lot at Uni, really? Are you Jasmine? Whenever I was aiming for a more serious run, I was leaning more towards Allison. Oh well.

Was waiting for this update to drop to start with this AVN and it definitely didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the next one.
Yeah same with me. Both of them are most interesting to me so far. I definitely leans towards the ex wife a little more, but Jasmine is hard to say no to. Getting back to Allison is probably for the best though, no kids should live without their father. My cousin lives without one and i can see how hard it has affected him and his family. Don't want that to happen to any other unless it cannot be helped. Not like Allison doesn't love him anyways. She clearly haven't moved on and if Jakes wants to be a proper father, he needs to be atleast on good terms with her

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
don't you have to start from the beginning to play episode 2 ? Pretty sure thats what the dev have warned you. Variables were changed i believe so you should restart
Yeah, I thought I did, but once I restarted properly, I realised I hadn't because all these extra wallpaper pics for the phone were there that weren't in episode 1.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes