PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Fantastic update. Absolutely top-notch.

I found the Allison hate-sex scene, but how do you unlock the Maggie scene in the gallery that is after the Natalya car scene?

Reactions: Ghosty99

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
Maggie is also quite dangerous, for the mc's money plans that is. The mc already stuck his neck out by giving the note to the mother of maggie, which made her husband paranoid AF. Imagine you're going to date the disowned (step)daughter of Ian? Would he invest in the tech of the mc? More like Ian would ruin the mc's life, with all the money and power he has. Sure the mc still has his races going on but... what if Ian is going to put pressure on the mc? or if he is getting rumours about the mc being a street racer? one unfortunate phone call would ruin everything.
I think that Maggie's stepdad will be a problem no matter if you will date her or not. It seems like Wyatt is working for him and he is most likely the guy that broke into her apartment.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Does something change in the first race of ep2? I mean i didnt click the screen and i still won
you might lose if you click wrong numbers. or if Joe doesn't give you an advice before the race and you click the right numbers in the wrong time. also it changes by how much you win if you're doing it right

Reactions: bigmen

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
you might lose if you click wrong numbers. or if Joe doesn't give you an advice before the race and you click the right numbers in the wrong time. also it changes by how much you win if you're doing it right
also there is the driving skills stat that you won't gain, not sure what it actually does for now but may be important in the future

Reactions: bigmen

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Wasn't there issues between the dev team? Don't quote me on that
I'm not sure exactly but I just remember liking their previous game and it suddenly getting abandoned and they started this one. I really like this one and the whole racing concept so I really hope it doesn't share the same fate. Although, this one is better and much more high quality, maybe they have newer people involved and/or have more motivation for this game.

Reactions: Aser__ and VOYEUR

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I'm not sure exactly but I just remember liking their previous game and it suddenly getting abandoned and they started this one. I really like this one and the whole racing concept so I really hope it doesn't share the same fate. Although, this one is better and much more high quality, maybe they have newer people involved and/or have more motivation for this game.
As far as I remember the writer for the previous game left and when the new one came in they decided to go for a completely new story rather than continuing the old one. It's a shame because I really enjoyed that game as well, but I feel like Race of Life is on another level.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
You are right about many things, however, every story, be it a game or reality, has a different background story... In this story, the relationship between two people deteriorates and one of them does something stupid... Unfortunately, it is not enough that he cheats, but also the consequences also the fact that the woman is humiliated at work...Divorce is right, and the woman's hatred...However, he still can't end the relationship because he still has feelings for her...If it wasn't like this and there was only hatred in it , then she would have slept with other men a long time ago... We know she didn't do that... And it has nothing to do with whether or not they have a child together... If MC really regretted what he did, and the woman sees that how much the man tries to be a good person, then there is indeed an opportunity to rekindle the relationship, especially because of Lily, whose greatest happiness would be if they could be a family again... And if MC does everything in the future to be a lovable person again, then you can go for a beer with your friend...
You are right about their kid. I mean sure she would love her parents to make up and get together but the thing is in most cases it won't work. Simpley it's not the same like before. Kids ain't stupid about that things and they can tell something is wrong. They notice how their parents behave. I get it that it would be ideal if MC and Allison sort it out but once trust is gone it would only become worse for everyone. Without trust everything goes down and i'm not talking about fights but one partner excluding themselves from that 2nd chance that they granted. The best course of action in this case is to just move on. Be the best parents to your kid, be civil and try something new with someone new. That's the best thing both of them can do for their daughter.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You are right about their kid. I mean sure she would love her parents to make up and get together but the thing is in most cases it won't work. Simpley it's not the same like before. Kids ain't stupid about that things and they can tell something is wrong. They notice how their parents behave. I get it that it would be ideal if MC and Allison sort it out but once trust is gone it would only become worse for everyone. Without trust everything goes down and i'm not talking about fights but one partner excluding themselves from that 2nd chance that they granted. The best course of action in this case is to just move on. Be the best parents to your kid, be civil and try something new with someone new. That's the best thing both of them can do for their daughter.
I'm not saying that it works in every case. You just have to give the opportunity, and if it doesn't work out, you can still be friends and good parents. And don't forget that every country has a different culture and mentality. And this greatly affects the daily life of the people living there. But I understand your point of view, precisely because we are not the same.

Aug 5, 2018
Just finished ep 2, can't wait to see more Natalya and Maggie. Great shit, and may the devs reap many many rewards in the future

I might even pledge soon actually

Reactions: VOYEUR

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Nah i dont think so. Its not entirely untrue what youre talking about but its very generalized and there are a lot of couples irl which are able to rebuild their trust. The circumstances are always different and can change.

And anyway, the circumstances are different ingame, they are divorced for two years already, married (too) young and shareing the biggest crisis of there life's together now which gives the mc an extraordinary possibility for redemption.

Look at it this way: the MC was free for two years, he could fuck and get into relationships with everyone he would have liked for the whole time (and it seems like allie knows at least a bit about his "girlfriends").

But in the end its still and always was allison who he wants to be with (if you play this path) and shes obivously not able to let him go (if youre not hatefucking :p) as implied by the wedding pic.

They werent mature enough when they got together, this time around can evolve very differently. Both experienced for the first time how life is without each other and when youre on their path is kinda obvious how much they miss and how amazing they complement each other.

There are other little things which could help too like allison hearing about the mc breaking up with V just for a theoretical chance to get back together with allison and rebuild their family (coopers wife could tell allison about it).

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Race of Life Episode 2 with scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reactions: Kovir123

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I'm experiencing a bug where I can no longer text anyone in game, every time MC goes "I should probably text" whoever I get something like KeyError: v2s10Jasmine or for Maggie something like v2s10Maggie. Anyone know a fix?

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes