Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Edit: Actually I just checked the variables at the end of my main save and I wound up with allison_positive even though I'm not pursuing her. I didn't take her to the ball and I ended with 19 points, so now I'm not sure exactly what triggers allison_neutral...
I checked... you can get the neutral path if you get into the argument but instead of fighting back you apologize. Then MC leaves the house on friendly terms rather than sleeping on the couch.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I checked... you can get the neutral path if you get into the argument but instead of fighting back you apologize. Then MC leaves the house on friendly terms rather than sleeping on the couch.
That's the weird thing. The scenario you just described is the ending I got. Jake makes a shitty joke that pisses off Allison, they argue for a bit then I chose "Apologize". Jake leaves on friendly terms. I wound up with allison_positive from that.

I actually haven't made an Allison route save, so I haven't even gotten the one where he sleeps on the couch. So there must be something else contributing to whether you get positive or neutral.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's the weird thing. The scenario you just described is the ending I got. Jake makes a shitty joke that pisses off Allison, they argue for a bit then I chose "Apologize". Jake leaves on friendly terms. I wound up with allison_positive from that.

I actually haven't made an Allison route save, so I haven't even gotten the one where he sleeps on the couch. So there must be something else contributing to whether you get positive or neutral.
I'm not sure that's right... if you have 19 points with her you can't even get into the argument in the first place, because the trigger for that is to have 8 points or less with her.
Edit: turns out that's not completely true either... sub 8 points you will have the nastier argument that can lead to you storming out or sex, no neutral path there. So I set my points to 9, and I got the other variant where you can apologize instead, then leave. But it's still on the positive path, so not sure what else I need for the neutral :rolleyes:

Edit: this was pissing me off but I figured it out... you need to initiate the fight, then back off instead of fucking her, that's how you get the neutral

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sure that's right... if you have 19 points with her you can't even get into the argument in the first place, because the trigger for that is to have 8 points or less with her.
you get 4 points for apologizing, so he had 15 points with her at the start of the dinner

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There are two different argument scenes. The one you're thinking of is v2s14a_allison_bad and that requires less than 8 points. Jake gets set off by Allison on that one after she brings up the cheating again.

The other one is after they're talking about Lily learning to drive, and Jake makes a joke where Lily will have gotten into more accidents if Allison teaches her. That's the argument I got. From what I gather from other comments, supposedly that argument doesn't happen if you take Allison to the ball? I don't know. At any rate, I still wound up with allison_positive after that. I'm still curious how to wind up with neutral.

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
There are two different argument scenes. The one you're thinking of is v2s14a_allison_bad and that requires less than 8 points. Jake gets set off by Allison on that one after she brings up the cheating again.

The other one is after they're talking about Lily learning to drive, and Jake makes a joke where Lily will have gotten into more accidents if Allison teaches her. That's the argument I got. From what I gather from other comments, supposedly that argument doesn't happen if you take Allison to the ball? I don't know. At any rate, I still wound up with allison_positive after that. I'm still curious how to wind up with neutral.
edited my previous comment, figured out what triggers the neutral path

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
She's ex for a reason. Not that she did anything wrong it's the MCs fault for cheating and usually when cheating happens partner (man or wife) wants a divorce. The best thing for both Allison and MC is to move on. Be the best parrents to your daughter but to, learn from your past mistakes, find someone new because lets be honest here. Every time MC is texting someone Allison will ask herself whom his texting? Or did he really went out with friends? Simpley trust is gone.
You are right about many things, however, every story, be it a game or reality, has a different background story... In this story, the relationship between two people deteriorates and one of them does something stupid... Unfortunately, it is not enough that he cheats, but also the consequences also the fact that the woman is humiliated at work...Divorce is right, and the woman's hatred...However, he still can't end the relationship because he still has feelings for her...If it wasn't like this and there was only hatred in it , then she would have slept with other men a long time ago... We know she didn't do that... And it has nothing to do with whether or not they have a child together... If MC really regretted what he did, and the woman sees that how much the man tries to be a good person, then there is indeed an opportunity to rekindle the relationship, especially because of Lily, whose greatest happiness would be if they could be a family again... And if MC does everything in the future to be a lovable person again, then you can go for a beer with your friend...

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Just finished playing 2nd episode, must say that I liked all the girls since 1st episode, but this one made me fell in love with Jasmine, Allie and Maggie. Their storylines just *chef's kiss*, can't wait for more. Story is picking up a pace and that cliffhanger is just brutal man. :KEK:

Only downside of the episode is Veronica, I really hoped that her clinginess will fade away so that we could enjoy all the girls until later in the game, but her forceful break up really makes me not want to play her path at all.

Mar 29, 2023
I think the biggest problem with Veronica is the fact that she wants commitment very early in the game. It makes total sense for her character and it's not unreasonable to expect some kind of commitment from the MC after six months of dating, but it goes against the whole 'get to know all the girls and then choose one of them' formula that is common with non-harem VNs. That's why people in general don't really enjoy having partners at the beginning of these games. Because in these situations you are basically forced to cheat and/or break up with them if you want to pursue another girl. Here I think it is handled pretty well overall, but it still feels kinda asshole-y if you go for another girl. On my main route I went with the indecisive answers just to keep my options open, but let's be honest, there's no way I'm choosing her over Jasmine at this point.
True, when I went for the other routes I also felt like an asshole. Especially since my first playthrough was with veronica. And I also agree with you that it would be maybe better if it was the case of "getting to know the girls" before committing. Or at least show us how the relationship between veronica and the mc has developed.

The only LI's that are imo kind of genuine are veronica and jasmine, well maybe jasmine a little less genuine than veronica, because I find it a bit sus with the whole "lets install the brand new battery tech on my personal bike", maybe I'm paranoid or maybe its foreshadow, I don't know. I just feel uncomfortable that the mc installs his own invented tech onto the personal bike of one of his students without any safeguards. What if that bike gets stolen? Or what if Jasmine just takes off with the bike and sells the tech? Sure, during ep 2, her dialogs suggests otherwise but there is this nagging feeling that something is about to go wrong with that bike and tech.

Alexa, the slutty girls, natalya and even kris have all their ulterior motives so I'd rather avoid them if possible.

Alexa prolly wants to get into the mc's pants and maybe blackmail him? Cuz he's a teacher, she's a daughter of a ruthless capitalist... 1+1=2? (or maybe her father will blackmail the mc?)

the slutty girls; i'm not entirely sure what their end-game is, prolly just to get into the mc's pants. (and/or ruin the current relationship of the mc aka homewrecking)

And natalya is extra sus. Through comments I knew she was a spy but if you don't know any better; her dialogs are so... sus. She's coming hard onto the mc, is turned on by intelligence, mispoke during car scene and so on... Even in the first dialog at the cafe she's trying too hard which makes her so suspicious. It's seems like she's buttering the mc up for prolly a honey trap or something along those lines. So that's a big no.

Kris is buttering the mc up so that when the mc is looking for car parts, the mc will go to her (father's) shop. Sex sells, eh?

So that leaves veronica as "the most safe option" besides the ex-wife.

BruceWayne123

Nov 11, 2022
True, when I went for the other routes I also felt like an asshole. Especially since my first playthrough was with veronica. And I also agree with you that it would be maybe better if it was the case of "getting to know the girls" before committing. Or at least show us how the relationship between veronica and the mc has developed.

The only LI's that are imo kind of genuine are veronica and jasmine, well maybe jasmine a little less genuine than veronica, because I find it a bit sus with the whole "lets install the brand new battery tech on my personal bike", maybe I'm paranoid or maybe its foreshadow, I don't know. I just feel uncomfortable that the mc installs his own invented tech onto the personal bike of one of his students without any safeguards. What if that bike gets stolen? Or what if Jasmine just takes off with the bike and sells the tech? Sure, during ep 2, her dialogs suggests otherwise but there is this nagging feeling that something is about to go wrong with that bike and tech.

Alexa, the slutty girls, natalya and even kris have all their ulterior motives so I'd rather avoid them if possible.

Alexa prolly wants to get into the mc's pants and maybe blackmail him? Cuz he's a teacher, she's a daughter of a ruthless capitalist... 1+1=2? (or maybe her father will blackmail the mc?)

the slutty girls; i'm not entirely sure what their end-game is, prolly just to get into the mc's pants. (and/or ruin the current relationship of the mc aka homewrecking)

And natalya is extra sus. Through comments I knew she was a spy but if you don't know any better; her dialogs are so... sus. She's coming hard onto the mc, is turned on by intelligence, mispoke during car scene and so on... Even in the first dialog at the cafe she's trying too hard which makes her so suspicious. It's seems like she's buttering the mc up for prolly a honey trap or something along those lines. So that's a big no.

Kris is buttering the mc up so that when the mc is looking for car parts, the mc will go to her (father's) shop. Sex sells, eh?

What about Maggie? For me she seems like the best option.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Saiboxer

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022

I would trust Jasmine with my life she's probably the most honest LI in the game remember how she says people are intimidated by her because she always speaks her mind

Reactions: Lexkar83

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
As far as Jasmine goes I don't think there's anything sus about her. She just bought into the tech idea and is willing to take a risk. I don't necessarily think that something will go wrong with the tech itself, but someone stealing it is a safe bet at this point. We already know someone is after it. Otherwise, if they are successful with the tech, there's not much point in taking risks with the racing.
I think Alexa is just a nympho, but who knows, maybe there's a lot more to her since she is a main LI. What we know is that she is very smart, rich and knows how to navigate social circles so maybe that's where her role will be?
We haven't got any confirmation on this, but I believe Kris is only a side chick, so I don't really expect any big things from her. I would be very happy to be proven wrong though, because she is hot as fuck.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
As far as Jasmine goes I don't think there's anything sus about her. She just bought into the tech idea and is willing to take a risk. I don't necessarily think that something will go wrong with the tech itself, but someone stealing it is a safe bet at this point. We already know someone is after it. Otherwise, if they are successful with the tech, there's not much point in taking risks with the racing.

I think Alexa is just a nympho, but who knows, maybe there's a lot more to her since she is a main LI. What we know is that she is very smart, rich and knows how to navigate social circles so maybe that's where her role will be?

We haven't got any confirmation on this, but I believe Kris is only a side chick, so I don't really expect any big things from her. I would be very happy to be proven wrong though, because she is hot as fuck.
Is Alexa supposed to be a main LI eventually? I mean that would be awesome because she's one of my favorites, but she's giving off some strong side girl energy in Episode 2.

Reactions: Aramintha

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Dude. what? Haha come on, you really are paranoid. Yeah maybe one of the LI's will turn out to be somewhat antagonistic but your view seems strange. Kris for example .. Cooper was kinda out of his mind that the mc got a discount for the "sweet shop", she's (her dad) superrich and really doesnt need to sell herself to get customers ...

Its the other way around, the mc got advantages because she is attraced to him. Your view on Jasmine, Alexa and the other college girls is strange too, they just want to have fun lol. There's nothing sus about Jasmine, shes as straight forward as her grandpa and enjoys to be the part of something bigger than herself alone and no matter if youre on her path, the mc's recognition of her abilitys is very important to her.

And alexa sending mc's nudes to blackmail him (sounds strange and more like the mc could blackmail her about it ..) is completly far-fetched and sounds like the stupidest blackmail try ever.

Natalya seems somewhat sus but i dunno, a corporate spy who establishes the contact due to being neighbor with the friend of the mc seems strange but we will see.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Is Alexa supposed to be a main LI eventually? I mean that would be awesome because she's one of my favorites, but she's giving off some strong side girl energy in Episode 2.
I think so. I mean, she is included on the website with the other 5 and has plenty of screen time from the start. Well, she is a little bit behind the others as of the end of ep2, but I think we'll see more of her going forward. Throuple vibes with her and Jasmine are definitely there so I think there's going to be at least one route with her.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Dude. what? Haha come on, you really are paranoid. Yeah maybe one of the LI's will turn out to be somewhat antagonistic but your view seems strange. Kris for example .. Cooper was kinda out of his mind that the mc got a discount for the "sweet shop", she's (her dad) superrich and really doesnt need to sell herself to get customers ...

Its the other way around, the mc got advantages because she is attraced to him. Your view on Jasmine, Alexa and the other college girls is strange too, they just want to have fun lol. There's nothing sus about Jasmine, shes as straight forward as her grandpa and enjoys to be the part of something bigger than herself alone and no matter if youre on her path, the mc's recognition of her abilitys is very important to her.

And alexa sending mc's nudes to blackmail him (sounds strange and more like the mc could blackmail her about it ..) is completly far-fetched and sounds like the stupidest blackmail try ever.

Natalya seems somewhat sus but i dunno, a corporate spy who establishes the contact due to being neighbor with the friend of the mc seems strange but we will see.
Yeah I don't really see any reason to distrust any of the LIs quite that much. Dude was coming off as super paranoid. I especially got a kick out of the "daughter of a RuThLeSs CaPiTaLisT!" part. Seriously some people have weird bond villain fantasies about rich people... and capitalism in general

The flash drive that Alexa steals almost certainly doesn't have anything of value on it. Jake wouldn't have left sensitive material just laying on his desk for anyone to pick up, especially considering what he tells Jasmine in the very next scene about unsecure networks and the research theft. Alexa only steals the flash drive after seeing Jake bang Veronica in the car. So it's far more likely her intentions with the flash drive are just her being cheeky. She's probably going to load it up with nudes and then put it back on his desk to tease him more.

Compared to Alexa, Natalya is more likely to be a spy. There was that bit about how someone made off with a bunch of research data a year ago, and then the way she gets close to Jake almost seems deliberate.

Buuuut I don't think she's a spy either, at least not one targeting Jake. It's just a hunch, but her Russian name and her intriguing credentials seems to me like the dev is trying to deliberately create an expectation that she's some kind of spy. So I think she's a red herring. With that said, she's definitely hiding something personal about herself. At any rate, I don't think there's enough yet to suspect that she's in any way threatening to Jake. Anything is possible though.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
daughter of a RuThLeSs CaPiTaLisT!
Hey, I don't sound like that. :LOL:

I think I explained in another post but what I tried to tell there was something more in Alexa and while everyone focusing to Natalya, Alexa would be more likely candidate for spying. I do not blame her for anything also we already have enough antagonist so LIs being evil is probably unlikely. So is it far fetched, definitely; is it possible, maybe. It was more or less, 'what if' talk. But I am fairly certain there is more in Alexa. :unsure:

Mar 29, 2023
What about Maggie? For me she seems like the best option.
Maggie is also quite dangerous, for the mc's money plans that is. The mc already stuck his neck out by giving the note to the mother of maggie, which made her husband paranoid AF. Imagine you're going to date the disowned (step)daughter of Ian? Would he invest in the tech of the mc? More like Ian would ruin the mc's life, with all the money and power he has. Sure the mc still has his races going on but... what if Ian is going to put pressure on the mc? or if he is getting rumours about the mc being a street racer? one unfortunate phone call would ruin everything.

Sure I'm paranoid, but imo its better to always expect the worst and find out its not as bad than to be optimistic. And ok, my assumptions are a bit stretched I give you that, but its just what I imagine what could go wrong, if it were a real situation.

Teachers getting blackmailed for fraternizing with students isn't something new.

"daughter of a RuThLeSs CaPiTaLisT!"
Yeah I hate the concept of capitalism, so what?

This turn of phrase is just how I perceive how the father of alexa would be. He's a businessman and you don't get rich in business if you don't step on people's backs.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes