Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah that's my issue with Kris and Alexa dont feel like we ever got to know them well enough so I didnt really like them all that much. Tho the more I see how people love Kris makes me think I need to replay this already just to see if my opinion changes.
I'm with you, they feel like secondary characters as of now, that being said I could see them stepping up in future updates

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
does allison really mean that? I hope she could forgive mc, please do not let her be with another man:eek:
I haven't played the hate path for her yet but im assuming that's what you are talking about. but it kinda looks like she is probably about ready to forgive the MC in the next 1-2 updates would be my guess 3 at the most. At least that's the impression I got from the nice path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
I haven't played the hate path for her yet but im assuming that's what you are talking about. but it kinda looks like she is probably about ready to forgive the MC in the next 1-2 updates would be my guess 3 at the most. At least that's the impression I got from the nice path.
I'm in the good path, just choose "fight back" to unlock the gallery. Hope she could finally have a beautiful ending with mc(Eng is not my mother tongue)

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Based on what we've seen so far, we have the same opinion about Allison...I'm following the right path with her, and everything turns out well at the end of the episode...The angry scene was also made for me just to make the gallery complete...Never I wouldn't go that route...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Damn, I have played this the first time, this sets a very high standard for other games as well(even for those with top ratings) My favourite LI s are Jasmine(generally I am not a fan of redheads, but she seems to be the exception) , Allison(though she is the ex-wife, she has maybe the most interesting personality almost the best look and is really likeable und one can understand her plight) and of course Alexa. The others are okayish, though both Tatyana and Maggie are pretty generic LIs. Victoria is just plain annoying. Typical 30+ running race with time to settle down with an unlucky bloke. She is way to clingy for my tastes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Based on what we've seen so far, we have the same opinion about Allison...I'm following the right path with her, and everything turns out well at the end of the episode...The angry scene was also made for me just to make the gallery complete...Never I wouldn't go that route...
yeah I haven't done that path just cause I don't want to make her angrier yet probably will save that for last to just to complete the gallery like you. Might even make that a veronica cheating save just to see if we get caught in the future and it blow up in our face.

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Damn, I have played this the first time, this sets a very high standard for other games as well(even for those with top ratings) My favourite LI s are Jasmine(generally I am not a fan of redheads, but she seems to be the exception) , Allison(though she is the ex-wife, she has maybe the most interesting personality almost the best look and is really likeable und one can understand her plight) and of course Alexa. The others are okayish, though both Tatyana and Maggie are pretty generic LIs. Victoria is just plain annoying. Typical 30+ running race with time to settle down with an unlucky bloke. She is way to clingy for my tastes.
Yes this game is really very good and we can only pray that the developer will continue successfully in the future...It's no secret that I love red haired women in my captions...That's why Jammin is my main favorite (and all his other features are awesome ), as well as Allison, because I think she is a very good mother and it would be nice to see the family together again... But of course, this is just my opinion...

Reactions: vireker

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yes this game is really very good and we can only pray that the developer will continue successfully in the future...It's no secret that I love red haired women in my captions...That's why Jammin is my main favorite (and all his other features are awesome ), as well as Allison, because I think she is a very good mother and it would be nice to see the family together again... But of course, this is just my opinion...
Same here. I think that the MC hit the Jackpot with marrying her, looks, brains and she is really a caring person. He is one astronomical big jerk, that he cheated on her with a floozy who even used him. Jammin is feisty, smart and has a very attractive personality. She really stands out. No wonder that the MC made the least progress with her, she is the main girl basically.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
does allison really mean that? I hope she could forgive mc, please do not let her be with another man:eek:
If you really chose Allison, use the sex scene only to unlock the gallery...Allison has three paths: Bad path if you have sex with her...Good path if you are always next to her and sleep on the couch after dinner (no fight scene). ..A neutral path, if you apologize after the fight and leave peacefully... You decide what you choose...

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

I don't trust Natalya is the slightest. She is definitely up to something but dat ass might just be worth risking the battery project for! The MC still has the racing thing to pay for Lily's treatment so it should be fine... right? :whistle::ROFLMAO:
She's a really good ass, and if you take her to prom, she'll show her real "skills" there :devilish:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
She's a really good ass, and if you take her to prom, she'll show her real "skills" there :devilish:
Just finished my first playthrough and took Allison because it felt like the right thing to do but i'll definitely be replaying to see what happens if i take Natalya instead. :devilish:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Don't save that route though, no one should be rude to Allie.;)
Yeah, i agree. I asked this question before I played that scene. I thought it is a route that needs good personality and Alison points. But after I watched that scene using scrappy mod, it was obvious that it is not really a love route for Allison, more like hate route lol, and I never went for it. Will play Alison' s route first next update again, even though it may not have a sex scene, o prefer it than this hate sex they had in this update. Will definitely play routes with other females too, they are all interesting in their own way.

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
She's ex for a reason. Not that she did anything wrong it's the MCs fault for cheating and usually when cheating happens partner (man or wife) wants a divorce. The best thing for both Allison and MC is to move on. Be the best parrents to your daughter but to, learn from your past mistakes, find someone new because lets be honest here. Every time MC is texting someone Allison will ask herself whom his texting? Or did he really went out with friends? Simpley trust is gone.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
She's ex for a reason. Not that she did anything wrong it's the MCs fault for cheating and usually when cheating happens partner (man or wife) wants a divorce. The best thing for both Allison and MC is to move on. Be the best parrents to your daughter but to, learn from your past mistakes, find someone new because lets be honest here. Every time MC is texting someone Allison will ask herself whom his texting? Or did he really went out with friends? Simpley trust is gone.
This is my thought as well. I think Jake and Allison are capable of caring for each other and trusting that they'll each do the best for Lily. But they stopped truly being husband and wife long before Jake cheated... they just never put it into words until after that. The chances are high that the same problems will repeat. I think they work best as co-parents with good coordination and positive communication, but I don't think they work as husband and wife. So I like the neutral non-romance path with Allison.

Edit: Actually I just checked the variables at the end of my main save and I wound up with allison_positive even though I'm not pursuing her. I didn't take her to the ball and I ended with 19 points, so now I'm not sure exactly what triggers allison_neutral...

Last edited:

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, at first I was wondering why people would be annoyed by veronica. I played my first playthrough the veronica route. The entire route I asked myself why people were getting annoyed by veronica, because the veronica route itself is pretty sweet imo. Sure the mc "isn't ready yet" for a full commitment relationship... at least not at the beginning of ep 1. But Veronica is caring, attentive and imo one of the best wife material of all the LI's. That she's smokin' hot, is an extra. Oh and she has the potential of becoming a "perfect yandere". (not psychotic jealous, just the right amount of jealousy to f*ck your brains out when she gets jealous or chasing away thots, *cough jammin cough*)

Now that I'm playing for my second playthrough... I didn't take the veronica route this time.... Now I kind of get why people are getting annoyed by her LOL. Still, if you place yourself in her place, I totally get why she is so pushy. She's deeply in love with the mc and frankly, she is a woman who takes initiative and doesn't give up easy. She knows what she wants and (i guess) wants to start a family with the mc.
I think the biggest problem with Veronica is the fact that she wants commitment very early in the game. It makes total sense for her character and it's not unreasonable to expect some kind of commitment from the MC after six months of dating, but it goes against the whole 'get to know all the girls and then choose one of them' formula that is common with non-harem VNs. That's why people in general don't really enjoy having partners at the beginning of these games. Because in these situations you are basically forced to cheat and/or break up with them if you want to pursue another girl. Here I think it is handled pretty well overall, but it still feels kinda asshole-y if you go for another girl. On my main route I went with the indecisive answers just to keep my options open, but let's be honest, there's no way I'm choosing her over Jasmine at this point.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes