dazdncnfusd77

Jun 4, 2019
I've modded it a bit, and it seems to work for me. Try this version: Mega
I tried your version and the key error I had for the most recent save still occurs. Assuming you just fixed the one for this particular reply. I get some variant of that key error for every text conversation, not sure if you're able to help.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about anyone else here but Allison made me realized I have another new type of LI I didn't know I like but dont see very often in these games. Having a LI that has a strained relationship be it an ex or just friend you ended things on bad terms and slowly rebuild your relationship.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Her behavior towards the mc starts to change at the charity gala and is very different at the home dinner where they talk a lot about their past and memorys.

Another thing which i didnt saw mentioned so far:

They were obviously childhood sweethearts who married early and he was probably the only love of her life. The MC didnt only cheated on Allison. He disgraced her.

It wasnt just a hookup with a random girl while being drunk or something like that. Both the MC and Allision were supposedly a power couple at their company and higly renowned.

And he cheated on her with a cooworker who spilled the affair to whole office and used the affair to climb the corporate ladder. Everyone at their company knew about the MC's cheating on her afterwards. At this level its not only having sex with somebody else, this is a way deeper betrayal of trust.
Ya I totally understand - I actually took her (Allison) to the gala, I just basically drew the line after that, and since I like Kris a lot, too, that probably nudged me since you run into Kris there as well.

Ultimately I feel like Allison's just gotta stop with the vitriol. I totally get that the MC betrayed her and was a total insensitive ass for cheating and the damage that was left in the wake of their relationship for Allison both personally and professionally, but because of the crisis they are going through with Lily, she just needs to put her adult pants on and sideline that bs for a bit while they deal with the crisis - no more digs at him while they are working on this thing for Lily. It would be one thing if he was being irresponsible and not focusing on things with Lily, but at least in my playthrough I make Allison + appointments for Lily and earning $ the primary objective and the two girls I'm now interested in romantically (Kris & Maggie) secondary objectives - picking Allison up for appointments with Lily is #1 as-is any potential for earning money on the project or with racing (I even declined the tea invitation with the doctor so I could take Allison home even though I had no interest in her romantically at the time, just because it's what I would have done in the situation IRL), so my outlook on the situation is...my MC is doing more than Allison is for Lily, so give it a rest for a bit, Allie, we're on the same team in this, don't keep hacking at the hull of your own ship or we'll both sink. I'll end my rant now. :ROFLMAO:

I really want this all weirdness from Natalya that seems so shady and industrial-espionage-y to be a complete red herring and she really is just a smart, sexy, foreign sapiosexual. It would be hilarious, but she'll probably try to steal the battery tech at some point and we have to either outsmart her or convert her to goodness and truth and the American way with our dick.
Hah I'm with ya - Natalya has red flags all over the damn place. I've basically put her in a box and stayed away from her. Very attractive & sexy. Very nice, seemingly. But she has Russian spy / Corpo spy written all over her. It'd be cool if it turned out to be a red herring as you said.

Defenestrator.for.traitor had a good post (https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-underground-studio.130096/post-11704058) about this that the spy might actually be Alexa and Natalya's stuff could just be front and center to be the shiny thing on-screen to distract the player.

jprotieg75

Jun 18, 2023
Hello if the developer reads this thread, any chance of getting some nipple rings on Kris Sweet? I expected to not have any interest in her until I saw her in the game, holy crap, you guys did a really nice job designing her. Blew me away. :)ROFLMAO:) Seriously, beautiful girl, great job.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ya I totally understand - I actually took her (Allison) to the gala, I just basically drew the line after that, and since I like Kris a lot, too, that probably nudged me since you run into Kris there as well.

Ultimately I feel like Allison's just gotta stop with the vitriol. I totally get that the MC betrayed her and was a total insensitive ass for cheating and the damage that was left in the wake of their relationship for Allison both personally and professionally, but because of the crisis they are going through with Lily, she just needs to put her adult pants on and sideline that bs for a bit while they deal with the crisis - no more digs at him while they are working on this thing for Lily. It would be one thing if he was being irresponsible and not focusing on things with Lily, but at least in my playthrough I make Allison + appointments for Lily and earning $ the primary objective and the two girls I'm now interested in romantically (Kris & Maggie) secondary objectives - picking Allison up for appointments with Lily is #1 as-is any potential for earning money on the project or with racing (I even declined the tea invitation with the doctor so I could take Allison home even though I had no interest in her romantically at the time, just because it's what I would have done in the situation IRL), so my outlook on the situation is...my MC is doing more than Allison is for Lily, so give it a rest for a bit, Allie, we're on the same team in this, don't keep hacking at the hull of your own ship or we'll both sink. I'll end my rant now. :ROFLMAO:
Your views on her totally make sense but if you do the Dinner Date with her it feels like she changes like it's a turning point in her behavior and probably determines if you get back together id wager. I could be wrong and she could just be bitchy and hide her feelings in the next update. But I don't think so when you sleep on the couch she seemed excited to see you in the morning and sad the MC left but also seemed happy about reading the letter you left.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Hah I'm with ya - Natalya has red flags all over the damn place. I've basically put her in a box and stayed away from her. Very attractive & sexy. Very nice, seemingly. But she has Russian spy / Corpo spy written all over her. It'd be cool if it turned out to be a red herring as you said.

Defenestrator.for.traitor had a good post (https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-underground-studio.130096/post-11704058) about this that the spy might actually be Alexa and Natalya's stuff could just be front and center to be the shiny thing on-screen to distract the player.
The thing about Natalya is that if she's a spy, she's not really good at maintaining her cover. She slips up a lot, and Jake notices those oddities almost every time. But my official position is that I don't care if she's a spy or not. She's charming, she's hot and she's smart. She's a certified must-smash. She obviously has something she's hiding though, but I'll bet that it doesn't have anything to do with espionage.

Alexa, I don't think has any ill-intent either. Sure she took a flash drive, but I'll bet there was nothing critically important on it anyway. If I were working on a project potentially worth billions, I wouldn't leave a flash drive with all the data sitting on a desk during a study session. Besides, she only takes the flash drive if she sees Jake banging Vanessa in the car. She's cheeky so she probably took it to put nudes on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Razrback16

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hello if the developer reads this thread, any chance of getting some nipple rings on Kris Sweet? I expected to not have any interest in her until I saw her in the game, holy crap, you guys did a really nice job designing her. Blew me away. :)ROFLMAO:) Seriously, beautiful girl, great job.
While I feel im like one of the only ones that doesn't really like Kris or at least not attracted to her but I agree no nipple piercings seemed out of place for her. Would of liked to see them, tho I admit pierced nipples a bit of a turn on for me so might be slightly biased on that front.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
While I feel im like one of the only ones that doesn't really like Kris or at least not attracted to her but I agree no nipple piercings seemed out of place for her. Would of liked to see them, tho I admit pierced nipples a bit of a turn on for me so might be slightly biased on that front.
Ya nipple rings & studs are definitely a major turn-on for me as well. Surely hope Underground Studio is considering adding these for her as IMO they just fit her character perfectly (and it doesn't hurt she's just hot af in general, IMO).

Reactions: Thrway8113

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First of all thanks for the update! As in your first release a huge amount of content. Always appreciated.
That said I would like to offer some hopefully constructive criticism:
1: - Provide a bypass to the mini-games. I found them not jus annoying, but a barrier to enjoying the race scenes.
2: - Lose the cliff hanger endings - with months between releases they are just irritating beyond belief.
3: - I find I can't load saves made from the current release.
------------
So many comment about the MC being an asshole to cheat with a young daughter:
In some sense that's an inherent truth but it ignores what else we know. Allison stopped being a loving caring wife. As the MC points out they both put their daughter first but neither put their spouse 2nd. Both hung on through years of marriage neither investing in their spouse. So yeah he cheated and he was wrong, but the marriage was sick and destructive long before that happened and both bear responsibility for that. It's not like she was trying to save her marriage. Its failure falls on both equally.

Absurd plotting: The MC sees the man who was a direct threat to his (now) ex-wife sitting in a van watching her house. Decides he must be wrong because the man is still in prison. Tells his best friend, who blows it off, but not his wife whom he doesn't want to worry with all thats going on. Ignoring that someone ran down their daughter in front of that same house. Then having "protected" her from worry doesn't bother to make a phone call to check on the man's status. As I said absurd. A 15 minute phone call would have revealed the perp had been released or escaped. Speaking from personal experience, questions about early release or escapes are actively answered by law enforcement.

Cammie and the note on the MC's back: So knowing that a good outcome at the ball is not just critical to the MC's professional success but also securing the funding to pay for the treatment of Lily Cammie puts that note on his back as a "joke". Hard to think of a more destructive and in a strong sense evil stunt. The MC has to seriously reevaluate his relationship with Cooper and Cammie.

This is an excellent VN. Technically sound, extremely attractive LIs, good writing, a quality product. Nothing is perfect. I look forward to your next release.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Great update but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one. Didn't take many updates before this studio abandoned their last game. It's the reason I won't support on Patreon yet either.
Wasn't there issues between the dev team? Don't quote me on that

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So many comment about the MC being an asshole to cheat with a young daughter:
In some sense that's an inherent truth but it ignores what else we know. Allison stopped being a loving caring wife. As the MC points out they both put their daughter first but neither put their spouse 2nd. Both hung on through years of marriage neither investing in their spouse. So yeah he cheated and he was wrong, but the marriage was sick and destructive long before that happened and both bear responsibility for that. It's not like she was trying to save her marriage. Its failure falls on both equally.
Yeah no. The MC actually explained it himself: The state of their marriage was bad and they both contributed towards it, not careing enough. But the MC indicated that he tried to avoid the confrontation/communication while allison was looking for it (probably in an annoying way but nontheless). Of course usually in longterm relationships both partnes contribute to the problem but that doesnt really matter in this case.

And im pretty sure if youre being honest and the roles would have been reversed (aka allison would have cheated with an coworker of her and the mc) you would not be looking for excuses why her cheating may have been justified. Your perspective seems screwed. She would have been an inredeemable slut who broke the mc's heart and probably not a lot of people would be interrested in her as an LI no matter how much she supports the MC nowadays or am i wrong? I would have no interrest at all in her in this case.

He was suppresing their problems in his mind rather than looking for a solution and even if that solution would have been a divore in the end, it would have been way better than cheating on your wife and the mother of your young child.

He just hadnt the mindset or maturity to communicate about their problems, which is comprehensible and can happen in the best marriages irl. He was an asshole in this regard but it makes him relatable too, sometimes human's take bad decisions when being tempted. It probably wasnt a rational thought out decision on his part, he was probably just horny and tempted or kinda feeling the urge to explore new things due to being married (too) young.

Absurd plotting: The MC sees the man who was a direct threat to his (now) ex-wife sitting in a van watching her house. Decides he must be wrong because the man is still in prison. Tells his best friend, who blows it off, but not his wife whom he doesn't want to worry with all thats going on. Ignoring that someone ran down their daughter in front of that same house. Then having "protected" her from worry doesn't bother to make a phone call to check on the man's status. As I said absurd. A 15 minute phone call would have revealed the perp had been released or escaped. Speaking from personal experience, questions about early release or escapes are actively answered by law enforcement.
Yeah, i really love this AVN but this is the part which kinda irritated me and even more after we heard the roofie story involving wyatt and allison AND someone breaking into allisons house at the same day. Come on .. there is this ONE guy in your life who has a HUUUGE grudge against you and your wife, is a criminal and was really obsessed about your wife being his. And you see him the day after the "accident" in front of her house .. and just stop thinking about it afterwards and nobody even cares?

That's my only real worry regarding this AVN, i would have been content with the racing and physic storylines and lily being in coma really being an accident. I fear a liiiiitttle bit that everything gets too convuluted or over the top with the involvment of Wyatt, Freely, Maggie (her storyline with freely), a possibly spy and probably crime stuff about the racing part AND the physics project (we saw someone trying to access the pc already). And we're only at EP2 at this point, there will be for sure entirely new storylines coming too.

But i hope these are just stupid concerns of mine and the dev continues to make such an amazing game!

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes