Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Cammie and the note on the MC's back: So knowing that a good outcome at the ball is not just critical to the MC's professional success but also securing the funding to pay for the treatment of Lily Cammie puts that note on his back as a "joke". Hard to think of a more destructive and in a strong sense evil stunt. The MC has to seriously reevaluate his relationship with Cooper and Cammie.
Was that note really gonna cause any problems though? Everyone and their mother knows that if someone has a note like that on their back it was put there as a joke. And it's not like anyone would believe Nat was his daughter either as they should be roughly around the same age. I don't know, it doesn't seem like a big deal to be, but maybe that's just me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started the game yesterday and now all caught up, and damn, it was very awesome and chunky!
Loved it.

Out of all the LIs, I have to say, Jasmine stand above everyone else for me as my favorite LI.
The wit, charm, playfulness and the teasing, thoughtfulness there's just so much I love about her character.
The dialogue/banter with the MC, out of all the LIs, I find to be most fun and engaging as well in terms of her arc; being an incredible helper/partner among many aspects of MC's life (whether it's the project or the races).
She just hits all the marks with bullseyes for me.

Second favorite would be the ex-wife Allison.
The whole tragedy with the accident bringing two estranged people back together really does have a very engaging quality to it.
My guess is Allison will probably be the most slow burn in terms of the proper (not hate sex route :HideThePain: ) sex with the MC, but I think it quite fits her character.

Regarding Wyatt, is it just me or does anyone else think he's gonna join the racing scene with his Zerrato (with the front splitter) intending to screw over MC time after time, as his ongoing nemesis?
Also, ngl, characters keep mentioning this top debt collector/enforcer of Honest Toby (forgot his name lol), I'm actually looking forward to seeing what role he will play in the story and how everyone so afraid of this guy we haven't seen yet.

UndergroundStudio kudos to great job with Episodes 1 & 2, and I'll continue following this game for future updates.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So after CH2, I'm thinking the power rankings are currently:

1. Jasmine
  2. Natalya
  3. Alexa
  4. Dr. Mommy
  5. Maggie
  6. Kris
  7. Patricia
  8. Nerd Girl
  9. Literally every other side girl
  10. Maggie's mom
  11. Veronica
  12. Allison

What do yall think?
Gonna get a different response from everyone who replies. :D For me it's Kris & Maggie at this point.

Jun 16, 2023
Awesome update! I always had suspicions about me having soft spot for exes turns out the game confirms it. Definitely hope for a reunion down the line with Allie and a happy family. Rooting for Jaamin as well cuz I can't resist red like a bull and honestly she just vibes really well <3

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
Regarding Wyatt, is it just me or does anyone else think he's gonna join the racing scene with his Zerrato (with the front splitter) intending to screw over MC time after time, as his ongoing nemesis?
I think that's a given. It's interesting that he seems to be involved with Freely as well in some capacity. One thing's for sure, the MC's lucky streak after Lily's accident is surely going to run out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Top half of list is close to mine. For me I would 4. Kris, 5. V, 6. Alexa, 7. Natalya, 8. Everyone else.
Honestly only reason I have Kris so low I feel like I want to get to know her better tho I admit I'm not really into or attracted to Kris for w/e reason but probably will be once we get to know her more she seems like an interesting character so far.

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

UndergroundStudio kudos to great job with Episodes 1 & 2, and I'll continue following this game for future updates.
I think he is gonna cause issues with you and Honest Toby somehow ontop of trying to sabotage your car or something.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
if it wasn't for the fact I want the MC and Alison to get back together even more so after episode 2 Id agree 100%
Alison is my least favorite girl in the game she's unstable as hell mentally hard pass on her I pick any other girl before going back to her

Reactions: Jericho85

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Alison is my least favorite girl in the game she's unstable as hell mentally hard pass on her I pick any other girl before going back to her
I never thought she was unstable at all as she had every right to be upset and hate the MC Cold and bitchy at first yes. But idk picking all the nice options towards her she was slowly warming up to the MC I thought. 1/2 the time when is mean it felt more like a deflection / nature response as it seemed she was starting to not hate the MC as much anymore. Hell I even thought before the end of episode 2 she was confused on how she feels towards him as it seemed to me she wanted to forgive him but wasnt sure and confused on her fallings. So she won me over easily. Maybe if I picked all the hate / mean options id think the same as you. After playing this update she made it onto my top 3 LI list

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I never thought she was unstable at all as she had every right to be upset and hate the MC Cold and bitchy at first yes. But idk picking all the nice options towards her she was slowly warming up to the MC I thought. 1/2 the time when is mean it felt more like a deflection / nature response as it seemed she was starting to not hate the MC as much anymore. Hell I even thought before the end of episode 2 she was confused on how she feels towards him as it seemed to me she wanted to forgive him but wasnt sure and confused on her fallings. So she won me over easily. Maybe if I picked all the hate / mean options id think the same as you. After playing this update she made it onto my top 3 LI list
I respect your opinion I personally can never see myself going down her path I really dislike characters like her I would rather pick the nerd girl over her I feel like Alison is going to be one of those characters you either love or hate.

Reactions: Jericho85

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My rankings so far from best to worst
  1. Jasmine
  2. Maggie
  3. Alexa
  4. Kris
  5. Doctor
  6. Natalya
  7. Veronica
  8. Allison
Feels like im the one of the few that dont like Kris or Alexa but that's mainly due to me not getting to know them well enough yet,
for me it would
1 Allison
2 Jasmine
3. Maggie
4. Veronica
5. Natalya
rest don't have an opinion if I like or dislike them.

Mar 29, 2023
Ok, at first I was wondering why people would be annoyed by veronica. I played my first playthrough the veronica route. The entire route I asked myself why people were getting annoyed by veronica, because the veronica route itself is pretty sweet imo. Sure the mc "isn't ready yet" for a full commitment relationship... at least not at the beginning of ep 1. But Veronica is caring, attentive and imo one of the best wife material of all the LI's. That she's smokin' hot, is an extra. Oh and she has the potential of becoming a "perfect yandere". (not psychotic jealous, just the right amount of jealousy to f*ck your brains out when she gets jealous or chasing away thots, *cough jammin cough*)

Now that I'm playing for my second playthrough... I didn't take the veronica route this time.... Now I kind of get why people are getting annoyed by her LOL. Still, if you place yourself in her place, I totally get why she is so pushy. She's deeply in love with the mc and frankly, she is a woman who takes initiative and doesn't give up easy. She knows what she wants and (i guess) wants to start a family with the mc.

edit: *sobs* it kind of breaks my heart seeing veronica so sad after her advances gets rejected over and over again by the mc ='(

So if you aren't looking for a relationship with her, she can be quite persistant in her advances I imagine.

Anyways,

I gotta say, this VN is so freaking awesome! The renders are so freaking gorgeous, quality is insanely good, characters are really fleshed out, the story is also very good and the races were exciting. (also thank you that I could rollback during gearshifts, otherwise I would lose every race lol)

The concept of streetracing in an vn is awesome and it is executed very well. This vn is now in my top 3 for sure!

Can't wait for next update! =D

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Jasmine, Alexa and Kris seem like the most fun out of all the girls so I like them the most I hope we get to know more about Kris and Alexa though I feel like there is more to them that meets the eye I felt that Jasmine stole the show this update her content was very good now I cant wait for ep 3.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I respect your opinion I personally can never see myself going down her path I really dislike characters like her I would rather pick the nerd girl over her I feel like Alison is going to be one of those characters you either love or hate.
I think you are right she is a love or hate character as she is meant to be hated right away. But I also think think people that love her are probably people somewhat like me that are either too nice or can easily forgive as well. Since it takes awhile to pick up on her subtle behavior changes and your average person probably wont put up with her that long especially when there are options like Jasmine.

Reactions: Acsuka

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Jasmine, Alexa and Kris seem like the most fun out of all the girls so I like them the most I hope we get to know more about Kris and Alexa though I feel like there is more to them that meets the eye I felt that Jasmine stole the show this update her content was very good now I cant wait for ep 3.
yeah that's my issue with Kris and Alexa dont feel like we ever got to know them well enough so I didnt really like them all that much. Tho the more I see how people love Kris makes me think I need to replay this already just to see if my opinion changes.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes