Oct 10, 2022
She is definitely up to something other than wanting to bang the MC, but there was no indication that the flash drive contained any relevant information. The MC didn't even notice it was gone. So while Alexa might be involved with some shady stuff, taking the flash drive had nothing to do with the hacking attempt we saw.
MC refers to that flash drive when he was talking to Jasmine and after that he say data is important to keep manufacturers happy. I know he was talking about the recent data they produced but if he was using that flash drive for the job, that means that flash drive probably contains previous data. I don't say it is definitely related but I am merely suggesting Alexa being sketchy. For the hacking part, mine was only speculation obviously but if hacking related anyone we saw I think Alexa is more likely candidate rather than Natalya. :unsure:

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
see where people are getting some errors this is the one I got.
I got it when Racer Girl - Kris hands the MC his phone back and was talking about pictures someone sent him with "double Ds"
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s4unknown'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpyc", line 595, in script
  File "C:\\RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc\RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\\RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc\RaceOfLife-Episode-2-Extra-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/episode2/ep2_scene4.rpy", line 595, in <module>
KeyError: 'v2s4unknown'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.1.22070801
Race of Life Episode-2-Extra
Tue Sep 12 10:27:56 2023

I've modded it a bit, and it seems to work for me. Try this version:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the last scene with Alison? I tried starting new game a couple of times and went only for Alison points etc, also downloaded the cheat mode and changed stats and still i cant get it. Do not know what else to do.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone knows how to get the last scene with Alison? I tried starting new game a couple of times and went only for Alison points etc, also downloaded the cheat mode and changed stats and still i cant get it. Do not know what else to do.
now start another game and dont go for alli u will get the scene at the end

Oct 10, 2022
Play however you want Allie route but when it comes to bringing someone to gala choose someone besides Allie then when doc offers some tea accept it, it should work that. :giggle:
Don't save that route though, no one should be rude to Allie.;)

Reactions: eki6859 and Acsuka

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
now start another game and dont go for alli u will get the scene at the end
Pretty sure you can still get the hate fuck scene even if you are a complete gentleman to Allison all throughout chapter 1 and 2. Even on the "Nice" Allison path, Jake says something that pisses Allison off. When that happens, choose to fight back instead of apologizing. It ends the Allison path in spectacular fashion just the same as with the asshole path.

Full disclosure: In my playthrough, I was nice to Allison but I took Jasmine to the ball and I stayed to have tea with Doctor Mommy. So it's possible I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't know what happens in the Allison Date if you went with Allison on those choices.

Last edited:

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Great update but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last one. Didn't take many updates before this studio abandoned their last game. It's the reason I won't support on Patreon yet either.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Pretty sure you can still get the hate fuck scene even if you are a complete gentleman to Allison all throughout chapter 1 and 2. Even on the "Nice" Allison path, Jake says something that pisses Allison off. When that happens, choose to fight back instead of apologizing. It ends the Allison path in spectacular fashion just the same as with the asshole path.

Full disclosure: In my playthrough, I was nice to Allison but I took Jasmine to the ball and I stayed to have tea with Doctor Mommy. So it's possible I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't know what happens in the Allison Date if you went with Allison on those choices.
staying with the doctor is not "nice", in context
idk about the game's points programming

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
MC refers to that flash drive when he was talking to Jasmine and after that he say data is important to keep manufacturers happy. I know he was talking about the recent data they produced but if he was using that flash drive for the job, that means that flash drive probably contains previous data. I don't say it is definitely related but I am merely suggesting Alexa being sketchy. For the hacking part, mine was only speculation obviously but if hacking related anyone we saw I think Alexa is more likely candidate rather than Natalya. :unsure:
I am of course just speculating as well, I just think that stealing the flash drive doesn't help the hackers in any way in their hacking attempt, unless it contained the password to the computer, which we know it didn't, because the hacking failed. You are right though, it could certainly contain some information that is crucial to the research and they might very well use it in the future.

Alexa is definitely sketchy to some degree, but it would be really funny if she was really just a nympho and all she wanted was to put her nudes on the drive. Or something like that. We already got 2-3 small POV scenes with her where we could actually see what she was thinking and there seemed to be nothing there to suggest that she had any ulterior motives other than lusting after the MC.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
staying with the doctor is not "nice", in context
idk about the game's points programming
Why wouldn't it be? She offers to take a cab after the doctor offers tea, Jake asks if she is sure and she confirms. You don't lose anything with Allie in that scene but you do miss out on points with Kalani if you don't stay for tea.

Allison might be conflicted about her feelings as she leaves, but she is ultimately an EX-wife and she's giving Jake space. And frankly I think leaving Doctor Mommy hanging after she put the offer out there is more rude, particularly since Allison tells Jake that she's fine with him staying.

Reactions: norm7777
Oct 10, 2022
Why wouldn't it be? She offers to take a cab after the doctor offers tea, Jake asks if she is sure and she confirms. You don't lose anything with Allie in that scene but you do miss out on points with Kalani if you don't stay for tea.

Allison might be conflicted about her feelings as she leaves, but she is ultimately an EX-wife and she's giving Jake space. And frankly I think leaving Doctor Mommy hanging after she put the offer out there is more rude, particularly since Allison tells Jake that she's fine with him staying.
Well as long as you brought Allie to the charity with you, there is no problem at all with accepting the tea. You only miss 2 Allie points and a lovely dialogue. :giggle:

Alexa is definitely sketchy to some degree, but it would be really funny if she was really just a nympho and all she wanted was to put her nudes on the drive. Or something like that. We already got 2-3 small POV scenes with her where we could actually see what she was thinking and there seemed to be nothing there to suggest that she had any ulterior motives other than lusting after the MC.
Tbh, I totally can see that she was looking some private info about MC then upload some nudes. :LOL:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

so I tested it out, I was nice to her and all that jazz, had lots of points with her, and I got the normal end where they don't fuck... this is the only condition I found that's relevant... so I changed the points to 7, and voila, they have the argument where you can choose to fight back and hatefuck each other
1694535885694.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Allison on the "nice way", if you go to the prom with her (you can do this during the hospital conversation to choose her), then in the evening after dinner there will be no fight, just a pleasant conversation... You will even get a kiss goodnight... You will sleep there on the couch , and then in the morning you leave a message thanking you for the nice evening... Allison's reaction is positive...
Oh, and don't stay at the institute, take him home...
This is the most perfect in my opinion...

Reactions: eki6859

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Well as long as you brought Allie to the charity with you, there is no problem at all with accepting the tea. You only miss 2 Allie points and a lovely dialogue. :giggle:

Tbh, I totally can see that she was looking some private info about MC then upload some nudes. :LOL:
so I tested it out, I was nice to her and all that jazz, had lots of points with her, and I got the normal end where they don't fuck... this is the only condition I found that's relevant... so I changed the points to 7, and voila, they have the argument where you can choose to fight back and hatefuck each other
View attachment 2924127
Allison on the "nice way", if you go to the prom with her (you can do this during the hospital conversation to choose her), then in the evening after dinner there will be no fight, just a pleasant conversation... You will even get a kiss goodnight... You will sleep there on the couch , and then in the morning you leave a message thanking you for the nice evening... Allison's reaction is positive...
Oh, and don't stay at the institute, take him home...
This is the most perfect in my opinion...
Interesting! Yeah on my route I had 15 Allison points but I didn't go to the ball with her. Jake steps in it by making an ill-timed tasteless joke that pisses Allison off. So you get the choice to either apologize or fight back (hate fuck scene). If you choose to apologize, then things calm down and Jake leaves on good terms. No option to spend the night.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Interesting! Yeah on my route I had 15 Allison points but I didn't go to the ball with her. Jake steps in it by making an ill-timed tasteless joke that pisses Allison off. So you get the choice to either apologize or fight back (hate fuck scene). If you choose to apologize, then things calm down and Jake leaves on good terms. No option to spend the night.
I always gave Alli answers that suited her...
In the hospital, I told her where I was going to get the money...Then she asked me to come to the prom with me-and I accepted...(She was very beautiful in the prom dress)
I told the two girls that I was bringing someone else to the prom...
I didn't stay at the institute, I took him home...
There was no quarrel after dinner, not even the stupid joke that would have started it... Pleasant conversation, reminiscing about the old times... He also gave a kiss before bed... You sleep on the couch and leave the house early, leaving a thank you letter...Allison reads it and it shows that she is satisfied...I have 33 points with Allison and I didn't cheat...

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes