Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm experiencing a bug where I can no longer text anyone in game, every time MC goes "I should probably text" whoever I get something like KeyError: v2s10Jasmine or for Maggie something like v2s10Maggie. Anyone know a fix?
"a fresh start is required"?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody know what the right choices are to win that last race in the update, even talking to Jasmine and taking shortcut through the construction site and picking different choices I can’t win that race

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Anybody know what the right choices are to win that last race in the update, even talking to Jasmine and taking shortcut through the construction site and picking different choices I can’t win that race
There's a walkthrough mod which is working but the race isnt really hard, at some point you have to switch into second gear and go up from there again. I can look it up if you need more specific instructions

Never tried it but does anyone know what happens if you lose all the races?

Reactions: Aser__

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
On the left side of the picture, look at the speedometer, and when it leaves the green field, you have to change the speed (a small signal will also appear above the green field)...1,2,3,4 then "Pull in behind Trulli", " Sit a litle back and hold up Kris", 2,3,4,5 gears, "Inside", "Aim where Trulli is", "Rip the e-brake", "Take the shortcut"....Guaranteed victory ...If you screw up the gear change, you can rewind the picture to try again..Good luck...

Sinsear001

Sep 19, 2017
It tells you how just before you start to race, but it's a manual transmission.

Once the tacho is climbing up, hit 1st gear when the needle is in the yellow zone and the green bit lights up. Then repeat for 2, 3, 4 and 5. I think it tells you to downshift into 2nd at some stage, but if you do the first five gears and take the shortcut, you'll probably win.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Allison and Jasmine (+ whatever happens with Alexa) are my clear favourites so far. Redemption and trouble, bit of diversity.

I realised I didn't really give Veronica a fair try the first time around, so I played her route a bit more. Have the impression she's supposed to be something like a second serious, long-term option besides Allison, but it doesn't quite work for me. Sex in the parking lot at Uni, really? Are you Jasmine? Whenever I was aiming for a more serious run, I was leaning more towards Allison. Oh well.

Was waiting for this update to drop to start with this AVN and it definitely didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Ghosty99

Aser__

Formerly 'maikki'
Aug 16, 2018
Man what a game. As someone who loves racing games, i really want to thank the dev for making the races so fun and exciting to play.

The last race reminded me of NFS: The Run with such a dangerous track and so much at stake.

Great VN, hope to see more of it in the future.

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
In just 2 episodes and this much content ? Amazing. Writing is great but they should tone down with technical stuff, sounds/music just AMAZING.

Renders ? This game would make so many others run for their money with it, lighting, posing, quality is top notch and only a handful can compare.

LI's there's some real variety here but all of them needs a more character development.

By end of EP2's end i'm in Team Allison, rating forme would be like: Allison >= Jasmine > Maggie (others i'm indifferent right now they need lots of character development, and i dont like veronica or is it victoria ? :KEK: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Allison and Jasmine (+ whatever happens with Alexa) are my clear favourites so far. Redemption and trouble, bit of diversity.

I realised I didn't really give Veronica a fair try the first time around, so I played her route a bit more. Have the impression she's supposed to be something like a second serious, long-term option besides Allison, but it doesn't quite work for me. Sex in the parking lot at Uni, really? Are you Jasmine? Whenever I was aiming for a more serious run, I was leaning more towards Allison. Oh well.

Was waiting for this update to drop to start with this AVN and it definitely didn't disappoint. Looking forward to the next one.
The sex in the school parking lot scene does seem a little out of character for her, especially the part where she pops him back in while he's talking with a student right in front of them. Rather daring for someone who is seemingly very proud of her career and who is trying to take a 6-month FWB situation into something more serious.

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Not many gmes have this effect on me, but I feel totally depressed now that I have finished the update...
That's what sucks the most about VNs. Updates take forever for some of these bigger games, although they end up being worth the wait usually. Typically I play plenty of others in the meantime but lately I've just struggled to find new games that interest me so now I'm just impatiently waiting around for new updates for everything and development times seem to be taking longer and longer.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's what sucks the most about VNs. Updates take forever for some of these bigger games, although they end up being worth the wait usually. Typically I play plenty of others in the meantime but lately I've just struggled to find new games that interest me so now I'm just impatiently waiting around for new updates for everything and development times seem to be taking longer and longer.
yeaaah, some take a lot of time, it can be annoying... like 8-9 months? Ok, I get it, we get 3-4k new renders which is nice but I'll still be done with it in an afternoon. Cut that shit in half and maybe I'll still remember what happened last time :ROFLMAO:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
The sex in the school parking lot scene does seem a little out of character for her, especially the part where she pops him back in while he's talking with a student right in front of them. Rather daring for someone who is seemingly very proud of her career and who is trying to take a 6-month FWB situation into something more serious.
Exactly. She doesn't quite sell the whole 'mature woman looking for something more serious' to me. Same with the confrontation in the lab. It's understandable that a provocative student gets under your skin when you're frustrated about the progression of your relationship, but don't show it publicly like that?

On another note, I didn't like how MC was completely unable to read the room after he said to V he doesn't feel the same at the dtr talk during the hike. Insisted he still wanted to do something while V wanted to go home. I guess it was to show that they aren't on the same page but it feels more like MC can't read signs.
That's the feeling I had often had on Veronica's route. The MC doesn't care, not even on FWB level.

Reactions: Jericho85 and Esp``

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, same here. Somehow the rule is now, that update cycles changed to an average of one per year for many AAA titles, there are only few exceptions. Not that I am complaining. Look at this game. The update was worth the wait, both in quantity and quality. But yeah, we have to count now in years for good game updates. I might not live anymore once some of the slow burners will finish :D Thankfully this game has a great pace and it is not a blueball simulator.

Reactions: tydog99
4.70 star(s) 171 Votes