WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Because you said 2 updates in 14 days,but it's been almost a month since Episode 2 was released here, not 2 updates in 14 days.
Yes, and I said AFAIK (as far as I know).

OP says the 09/20/2023 was an release and 10/11/2023 was another one. So it could be longer than 14 days. :unsure:

Ultimatly i don't know for sure, could be wrong all along. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ReDive

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
ReDive

From the Game Uploading Rules Thread:

5. Promotion
  1. One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
  2. Bugfixes (major or minor) and other very minor updates are not eligible for promotion.
  3. Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier' editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
  4. Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked.

Reactions: wildride69

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
ReDive

From the Game Uploading Rules Thread:

5. Promotion
  1. One update per 2 weeks will be promoted.
  2. Bugfixes (major or minor) and other very minor updates are not eligible for promotion.
  3. Updates from basic versions to more 'premium' or 'high-tier' editions of the same game version are not eligible for promotion.
  4. Abusing the system will result in promotion penalties and thread ownership may be revoked.
Thanks, but I've actually seen games that update to an high-tier version and still update to the Latest Updates page. e.g. University of Problems :unsure:

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
i missed this game before but damn thats a good start love the ex-wife the bad path broke my heart tho

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Cooper's (MC's best friend) wife
Im not really looking forward to it but i got the feeling the devs are setting up something with Camille. Its like they are super eager to potray how open Camille is sexually with her jokes about sucking Cooper Customers and stuff like that.

I dont need it but i could imagine a scene with her and cooper watching or something like that in the future.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Im not really looking forward to it but i got the feeling the devs are setting up something with Camille. Its like they are super eager to potray how open Camille is sexually with her jokes about sucking Cooper Customers and stuff like that.

I dont need it but i could imagine a scene with her and cooper watching or something like that in the future.
I thought mc and Camille used to date before Cooper married her

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
You mean as get some dick or get some revenge for pranking us?
'Cause I gotta tell you, she doesn't strike as someone who'd do it with anyone else but Cooper.
You have to ask vekker that. I was just answering your question about who Camille is.

I'm in no favor of any "action" between best friend's wife and MC, but pranks are cool.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You have to ask vekker that. I was just answering your question about who Camille is.

I'm in no favor of any "action" between best friend's wife and MC, but pranks are cool.
Me neither. I wouldn't mind seeing Cammie and Cooper doing it as an optional scene to see but we already got to much pussy to please.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I like drama in lewd games bring on sex with best buddies wife if one chooses to be a total asshole. Nothing wrong with compelling stories imo and something like that would definitely cause some heat

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes