Nifiei

Sep 28, 2023
how to access episode 2 - Allison?. After dinner w/ Allison the scene changes to MC meeting William then visit Maggie's mother. Am I missing something in terms of choices to trigger the scene?

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
how to access episode 2 - Allison?. After dinner w/ Allison the scene changes to MC meeting William then visit Maggie's mother. Am I missing something in terms of choices to trigger the scene?
If you want the sex scene with Allison, you have to be on bad terms with her...For example, don't take her to the prom, stay at the clinic...If you get the fight scene after dinner, you get the chance to fight and then have sex. ...(This is anger sex and the wrong route, because they fight and it ends in tears) If there is no fight after dinner, then you are on the right route...(In the future, this will surely bring them together again)

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RaceOfLife-EP2ExtraNew
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Razrback16

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
I have a question, why is this version not updated to the Latest Updates page, is it because the Dev or the moderators didn't update it?

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
AFAIK it’s blocked due to be been updated within 14 days twice.
Why does it get blocked if it updates twice in 14 days? Does editing a game thread count as an update? Will the game be updated to the Latest Updates page when the block is lifted?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why does it get blocked if it updates twice in 14 days? Does editing a game thread count as an update? Will the game be updated to the Latest Updates page when the block is lifted?
The reason would be (AFAIK) to impede games popping up again and again on the latest updates page within a few days (visibility and staff work schedule repeated all the time).
No, it won’t show up on the Latest Page when the cooldown is gone.

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
The reason would be (AFAIK) to impede games popping up again and again on the latest updates page within a few days (visibility and staff work schedule repeated all the time).
No, it won’t show up on the Latest Page when the cooldown is gone.
Thanks for the reply, but I still don't get it, editing a game thread and then adding a walkthrough shouldn't be considered updating to the latest update page at all, it's just adding a walkthrough. Totally unreasonable rule. Thanks again.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but I still don't get it, editing a game thread and then adding a walkthrough shouldn't be considered updating to the latest update page at all, it's just adding a walkthrough. Totally unreasonable rule. Thanks again.
?
I’ve lost you. Weren’t we’re talking about actual game updates at all?
Walkthroughs and mods wouldn’t get posted at the latest updates page, only actual game updates get highlighted on the LU Page and to prevent that developers releases mini updates several times within a timeframe to get their games elevated to the latest Updates page there is a “cooldown” timer

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
?
I’ve lost you. Weren’t we’re talking about actual game updates at all?
Walkthroughs and mods wouldn’t get posted at the latest updates page, only actual game updates get highlighted on the LU Page and to prevent that developers releases mini updates several times within a timeframe to get their games elevated to the latest Updates page there is a “cooldown” timer
Because you said 2 updates in 14 days,but it's been almost a month since Episode 2 was released here, not 2 updates in 14 days.

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes