Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys think its possible that the MC's cheating was a setup from wyatt?

He seems to be utterly obsessed with allie, still stalking her neighborhood and (probably) even tried to kill lily. Going this far after all those years kinda made me thought about him having a stake in their breakup.

The thought seems not too far considering the woman jake had an affair with made sure about it becoming a big and company-wide scandal and isnt working there anymore nowadays. Im pretty sure we will meet her at some point again.

He seems to have a wealthy background and is somehow related to Freely who treats his wife similar (like property and getting rid of her child ......).
I mean sure it's possible but ultimately doesn't matter he still cheated. This is going is going to be a really fucken hot take. Since no one likes cheaters. Funny enough even if Wyatt did help cause it. From what I've seen so far in this the game I think the MC cheating be separated for what was it 5 years? As well as being there together for their daughter. Is going to make their relationship stronger when they eventually get back together.

As I feel that scene in the park when they actually talked like adults showed how him cheating and them being separated actually started to help and show them what some of their issues were. Then being there together for their daughter also going to bring to closer together in the long run. We can already see this a little bit. Then when they finally get back together I feel like they will have an easier time opening up to one another because of that park scene which only happened because they were separated.

Still cheating never the right answer but in this rare case I think it is one of the things that will actually be the cause to help and heal them in the long run. While it's true they could of gotten the same or better results by a better means that wouldn't make for such a compelling and good characters / story.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Offbeat

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I mean sure it's possible but ultimately doesn't matter he still cheated. This is going is going to be a really fucken hot take. Since no one likes cheaters. Funny enough even if Wyatt did help cause it. From what I've seen so far in this the game I think the MC cheating be separated for what was it 5 years? As well as being there together for their daughter. Is going to make their relationship stronger when they eventually get back together.

As I feel that scene in the park when they actually talked like adults showed how him cheating and them being separated actually started to help and show them what some of their issues were. Then being there together for their daughter also going to bring to closer together in the long run. We can already see this a little bit. Then when they finally get back together I feel like they will have an easier time opening up to one another because of that park scene which only happened because they were separated.

Still cheating never the right answer but in this rare case I think it is one of the things that will actually be the cause to help and heal them in the long run. While it's true they could of gotten the same or better results by a better means that wouldn't make for such a compelling and good characters / story.
You got me wrong, i didnt implied that it excuses his cheating or lessens the impact at any point. Imo it would be even more devastating for the mc to find out that he got played by wyatt and did exactly what this guy intended. And im not sure if i would like it, it was more thinking about if its may a possibility.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You got me wrong, i didnt implied that it excuses his cheating or lessens the impact at any point. Imo it would be even more devastating for the mc to find out that he got played by wyatt and did exactly what this guy intended. And im not sure if i would like it, it was more thinking about if its may a possibility.
Funny thing was I didn't mean to imply you were just your post made me think a bit about the cheating part of the story and his relationship. So thought be nice to share.

Reactions: Krytax123

lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
I dont know about u but u probably miss Elspeth form STWA and Victoria Shields of COBD. Just my opinion though and i agree with all the redheads u mentioned
I totally forgot about those two. It's been a minute since I played Unbroken and COBD. I might have to give them another try.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think Elspeth is that hot comparing to other hot redheads and Victoria is just a machine but I'll probably sacrifice an arm and a leg for Jaye. :giggle:
Lol feels like im the only one that doesn't think Jaye is super hot to me Jaye is just above average but 11 / 10 personality and story / character. So doesn't even matter if the other redheads are hotter to me

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
The game was fine when I started playing, but in chapter 2 is started having some performance issues, it's slow to change when I press enter, is there anyway to fix it? I already tried deleting and if I want to keep playing, I will have to restart it every time the problem happens or save the game and reload it.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The game was fine when I started playing, but in chapter 2 is started having some performance issues, it's slow to change when I press enter, is there anyway to fix it? I already tried deleting and if I want to keep playing, I will have to restart it every time the problem happens or save the game and reload it.
haven't experienced something like that but then my config is pretty good

Reactions: N0nsens3

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
haven't experienced something like that but then my config is pretty good
Maybe is my PC, but checking the Task Manager, everything seems okay. Some VN like Zeno Antholy for example, goes well while others like this one, Red String etc this issue happens. Anyways, I won't let it bother, I liked this game I won't mind having to saving e reloading every time

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So how often is this game updated approximately? Once a year?
no clue tbh, second update was quite a bit larger than the first one, 4k vs 1,4k renders and I don't know how long they worked on ep 1... and I'm not following the dev that much so dunno what their plans are, but I wouldn't expect more than 2 updates a year

4.80 star(s) 165 Votes