Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I've tried following these instructions twice but just got "Mod not correctly installed" on the startup screen

Using the latest MacOS. Tried both `merging` with option key and manually copying each file/folder to no avail

Looks like episode 2 contains episode 1 so I assume I don't need anything other than the usual "extract and run" for the main game
Scrappy’s mods don’t work on Mac. Play the win version through Ren’Py SDK and mod that. Only way to make them work.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
god that render I forgot how perfect Allison looks naked especially her boobs. Can't wait for the non hate fuck scene as I dont think I could go though the hate fuck scene again. Makes me feel so bad for her
Dessolos I read that you became Master Joshy's Padawan and it seems that you want to learn the way of the cream force :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joshy already gave you the straw saber?:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Dessolos I read that you became Master Joshy's Padawan and it seems that you want to learn the way of the cream force :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Joshy already gave you the straw saber?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
ive always been a simp when it comes to romantic stuff deep down joshy just brings it out more in me :) However the more creamy stuff I talk about in certain threads with him is just for fun

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Scrappy’s mods don’t work on Mac. Play the win version through Ren’Py SDK and mod that. Only way to make them work.
But the instructions literally include a Mac OS howto! I'm downloading the Windows version now, but if there's anything I can do to help add support for Mac OS, just lmk scrappy

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
All good except Veronica hoe, all need care but Natalya rendering, skin body shape is extremely perfect
Well, I could understand about Shape and body parts but Bro Skin? :KEK: How can you feel her Skin? :unsure:, Have you rubbed your face with the screen in front of you or something? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3217248 Look you also made her think about that :LUL::LUL:
You can argue as much as you like which LI is better or which renders are good. but no one can beat Mc's car Delilah (if I remember the name correctly)
1703966097586.jpg

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You can argue as much as you like which LI is better or which renders are good. but no one can beat Mc's car Delilah (if I remember the name correctly)
View attachment 3218650
As you said When I played the Game I felt the Same MC has a Car Fetish and He sometimes quarrels with Cooper for that reason and What do you think did MC do something fun with his Delilah when he was alone? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that his Delilah will get shy and MC tells other LIs

Jim Carrey Car GIFs | Tenor

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Well, I could understand about Shape and body parts but Bro Skin? :KEK: How can you feel her Skin? :unsure:, Have you rubbed your face with the screen in front of you or something? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3217248 Look you also made her think about that :LUL::LUL:
But you can see how smooth the skins are right? And the skin tone? I mean I desire blonde skin and fair skin. Everyone has their own preferences when wanting to sex someone right? So yeah, especially in that successful man office room scene, she had very smooth and erotic skin texture, maybe some oily avocado olive oil skin. They way the skin looks is delightful to my eyes even though I can't touch it. Btw, recommended you to watch the movie Under the Skin starring Scarlett Johanneson The Avenger's Black Widhoe.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you lots of happiness, good health, and nothing but fun times!

For us, the upcoming year will definitely be one of the most important. In 2024, the Race of Life will finally release on Steam. Don't forget to add it to your wishlist if you haven't already!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you lots of happiness, good health, and nothing but fun times!

For us, the upcoming year will definitely be one of the most important. In 2024, the Race of Life will finally release on Steam. Don't forget to add it to your wishlist if you haven't already!

We hope to see more such happy faces in the future.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But you can see how smooth the skins are right? And the skin tone? I mean I desire blonde skin and fair skin. Everyone has their own preferences when wanting to sex someone right? So yeah, especially in that successful man office room scene, she had very smooth and erotic skin texture, maybe some oily avocado olive oil skin. They way the skin looks is delightful to my eyes even though I can't touch it. Btw, recommended you to watch the movie Under the Skin starring Scarlett Johanneson The Avenger's Black Widhoe.
As you said Smooth Skin by looking but I see all the Female Characters have Smooth Skin and good figures so hard to tell by which proportion you are saying Smooth Skin, You said Blonde skin (**Blonde Hair correction**) and fair skin so you said there are Still there are 3 characters with same Blonde hair and beautiful (Natalya, Allison, Maggie), Sex might be hot but only telling something like body features attractive with same things but People speculating that Natalya is up to something She was okay till the Ball night, you can check other girls who doesn't seems fishy like other Blonde girls, (More- Black Widow Correction 1, Scarlett Johansson Correction 2, I know the movie but she had a Black hair there and in Avengers She had Red Hair :p)

New Year New Try :love:
Try these girls Play the game We have seen enough of Natalya Scenes and extra ones so for These upcoming updates No need

1704030740406.jpeg 1704030754811.jpeg

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023

so nice of the dev to include crosseyed people in the game so we have a cast that honors diversity

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
As you said Smooth Skin by looking but I see all the Female Characters have Smooth Skin and good figures so hard to tell by which proportion you are saying Smooth Skin, You said Blonde skin (**Blonde Hair correction**) and fair skin so you said there are Still there are 3 characters with same Blonde hair and beautiful (Natalya, Allison, Maggie), Sex might be hot but only telling something like body features attractive with same things but People speculating that Natalya is up to something She was okay till the Ball night, you can check other girls who doesn't seems fishy like other Blonde girls, (More- Black Widow Correction 1, Scarlett Johansson Correction 2, I know the movie but she had a Black hair there and in Avengers She had Red Hair :p)

New Year New Try :love:
Try these girls Play the game We have seen enough of Natalya Scenes and extra ones so for These upcoming updates No need

View attachment 3220511 View attachment 3220512
Nice but to be clear I meant German skin. I love the beautiful skin that German models like Natalya have. That's what I love the most. The blondes don't have this. Yes, Black Widhoe had red-orange hair. whatever. But watch under the skin since it's about skin hehehe. HNY!

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Nice but to be clear I meant German skin. I love the beautiful skin that German models like Natalya have. That's what I love the most. The blondes don't have this. Yes, Black Widhoe had red-orange hair. whatever. But watch under the skin since it's about skin hehehe. HNY!
Natalya said She is German, Until the Ball Night, She looked like She was faking being a German, There are even Blonde girls out of Germany, Which is Why I told u that She is Hiding something from Mc, but well it's your choice play as you like as I can see beautiful skin all girls have but I think you somehow touched some skin of Natalya :KEK: :KEK:

I Know A Little German Sprechen Sie Deutsch GIF - I Know A Little German  Sprechen Sie Deutsch Sprechen - Discover & Share GIFs
c3702158-9277-4e26-82ff-7c94072d9614_text.gif giphy (12).gif

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
Natalya said She is German, Until the Ball Night, She looked like She was faking being a German, There are even Blonde girls out of Germany, Which is Why I told u that She is Hiding something from Mc, but well it's your choice play as you like as I can see beautiful skin all girls have but I think you somehow touched some skin of Natalya :KEK: :KEK:

I Know A Little German Sprechen Sie Deutsch GIF - I Know A Little German  Sprechen Sie Deutsch Sprechen - Discover & Share GIFs
View attachment 3221228 View attachment 3221229
That standing fuck in the office stole my dick

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Natalya is a good option until I can have my sex scene with Maggie, I guess that's why I like to call her easy powder Natalya, does the nickname suit her or should I improve it? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL:
Nice Nick Name for Her :ROFLMAO:, I keep Natalya, Veronica, and Kris apart (Pause) from other girls right now
I have my doubts about Fake German Talk by Natalya, Veronica has good sex scenes for sure with okay relationship but she is overly clingy and possessive nature and a Thunder fall during Ball Night is a kind of Suspicion on that, Kris in Ball Night told that she is going to meet her father and after that Wyatt case as I said High Tech car devolvement idea is of someone who knows a lot about cars and Kris can know that about mixing up and experiment with car :unsure:

Last edited:

Vik sr

May 18, 2023
Kind of a newbie here. How can I search for the android port in the discussion thread in this website

4.70 star(s) 171 Votes