MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This reminds me I still need to play Veronica's path at some point. I didn't like her from the first encounter so I dropped her ass so fast but I still like to play all the content.
I advise you to go the path of Veronica, because she will not let Mc's dick calm down and her moving boobs :coffee: :HideThePain:

If you ask me whose route I like it's Jasmine 1
Maggie 2 and..... Ale...xa 3 :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I advise you to go the path of Veronica, because she will not let Mc's dick calm down and her moving boobs :coffee: :HideThePain:

If you ask me whose route I like it's Jasmine 1
Maggie 2 and..... Ale...xa 3 :KEK:
For me it's Allison ( nice path) It has one of the most romantic scenes ive seen in an AVN. Then Jasmine and Maggie. rest I just don't care about especially Alexa. i'm up in the air about Kris I feel like I want to get to know her more before I have an opinion but right now she isn't anything special to me.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
How interesting what you wrote, but for some reason I feel like I'm getting distracted again. Could it be Verónica's beautiful tits that I would like to be able to Suck them ? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL: :love:
You are Definitely Stuck in Those Jiggle Jiggles Then :LOL: :LOL: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For me it's Allison ( nice path) It has one of the most romantic scenes ive seen in an AVN. Then Jasmine and Maggie. rest I just don't care about especially Alexa. i'm up in the air about Kris I feel like I want to get to know her more before I have an opinion but right now she isn't anything special to me.
About Alexa it was sarcasm, to be honest, because she is crazy and I need to punish her :KEK: in short, I like it more as a storyline it's Jasmine, as a support for Maggie and of course as a sex scene it's Veronica... as for Allison, I can't say if I want her back, for me the best option is to keep her as a friend for the sake of daughter ))) I agree as the character Allison is a really beautiful woman, let's see what happens in the future

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Suck them
You are Definitely Stuck in Those Jiggle Jiggles Then :LOL: :LOL: :CAKE:
Trapped like a horse in a stable, Verónica's scenes are very hot, especially the one in that pond seems good to me or I don't know if I would do it in real life, what happens if I get excited and when I get close to my wife Does a bug get into my cock? :unsure: :eek: :eek: :LOL:
I better not take the risk, the closest thing would be in a pool or when we are on the beach in sight of everyone.:love::LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Suck them

Trapped like a horse in a stable, Verónica's scenes are very hot, especially the one in that pond seems good to me or I don't know if I would do it in real life, what happens if I get excited and when I get close to my wife Does a bug get into my cock? :unsure: :eek: :eek: :LOL:
I better not take the risk, the closest thing would be in a pool or when we are on the beach in sight of everyone.:love::LOL::LOL:
What will be your reaction then? :unsure: As I can understand Shouldn't Jump into any water Bodies directly if there is nothing written like "Safe Zone" but What can MC do on that that case he was heated uup after the walk plus he saw Jiggle Wiggle and Melons in front of Him, Maybe on that Time he thought from his D!ck not from his Brain?:unsure::KEK::KEK:

So Leongen43 What is your reaction will be If you Watched some Insect crawling over you near the pond :unsure::LOL:

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Christmas SFW 2023 (1).png

Wishing you a joyful Christmas filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. May this festive season bring warmth to your home and heart.

There is a NSFW version of this render done as wallpaper here ->

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3200379

Wishing you a joyful Christmas filled with love, laughter, and cherished moments. May this festive season bring warmth to your home and heart.

There is a NSFW version of this render done as wallpaper here ->
All look So Beautiful and a Lot of Jiggle Jiggles :love::love:

BeeWiggleWiggleMemeGIF.gif khloe-butt-2-94ac0e5b-49b1-4734-ac65-97d4f326ba98.gif
But Most I guess for Christmas will be Jasmine this time as Red hair and the Xmas theme goes too well blend for her case :BootyTime: :lepew:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
All look So Beautiful and a Lot of Jiggle Jiggles:love::love:

View attachment 3201209 View attachment 3201217
But Most I guess for Christmas will be Jasmine this time as Red hair and the Xmas theme goes too well blend for her case:BootyTime: :leep:

This is how Christmas is celebrated where Santa Claus distributes gifts wearing a short T-shirt and sports shorts. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If Jasmine were Santa Claus, who would be better to be a good or bad child?:unsure::LOL:
I guess if I'm good the mc will have hot sex but if I'm bad it will be hardcore or bsdm sex for the mc, if Allison finds out will I have hate Christmas sex with her?:unsure::love::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This is how Christmas is celebrated where Santa Claus distributes gifts wearing a short T-shirt and sports shorts. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
If Jasmine were Santa Claus, who would be better to be a good or bad child?:unsure::LOL:
I guess if I'm good the mc will have hot sex but if I'm bad it will be hardcore or bsdm sex for the mc, if Allison finds out will I have hate Christmas sex with her?:unsure::love::LOL:
Ig you can say Naughty Ms. Claus :unsure::LOL:
Naughty Sporty Redhead Claus will have Anal Sex with MC, She is eagerly waiting for it so I bet the Anal will be Amazing. But there is a Catch MC has to make her lose in the Bike race then he has to turn Ms. Claus Cake horny enough for anal :love:.
What do u think MC will use Lube or Jasmine Claus can take it easily? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
In general, Merry Christmas everyone! while MC teaches sexy lessons to her students View attachment 3201912
Meanwhile, Veronica is preparing a Christmas surprise for Mc
So you think MC will buy Cakes for Christmas Eve? :unsure: Oh sorry I forget it He already has two big Cakes from Veronica :KEK:

1703455198668.jpeg 1703455216001.jpeg

MC doesn't need to order Just Grab Veronica and have the Biggest Cake u ever had :LOL::LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So you think MC will buy Cakes for Christmas Eve? :unsure: Oh sorry I forget it He already has two big Cakes from Veronica :KEK:

View attachment 3202033 View attachment 3202034

MC doesn't need to order Just Grab Veronica and have the Biggest Cake u ever had :LOL::LOL:

nah her cakes are to big he will get too full. Now someone like Allison would leave him some room for desert or Jasmine would leave him full but not to full

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
nah her cakes are to big he will get too full. Now someone like Allison would leave him some room for desert or Jasmine would leave him full but not to full
If you can't eat her cake, at least you can lick her icing and fill Mc's brand cream inside Veronica's cake. What would that hot cake filled with Mc's cream look like and what would Jasmine's cake look like?:unsure::LOL: :LOL: :love: :love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3203848 View attachment 3203849

Merry Christmas Guys !! Some Special Edits Maggie special ft. Xmas, Enjoy the Cinderella Girl of MC :love:;)
Where is mistletoe? :unsure::mad::ROFLMAO:Now that that damn dog is gone, it will be a better opportunity for the MC to receive his Christmas gift wrapped in erotic lingerie. I wonder if the MC is going to make her see fireworks and the dog can see it from outside?:unsure::love::love::ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Where is mistletoe? :unsure::mad::ROFLMAO:Now that that damn dog is gone, it will be a better opportunity for the MC to receive his Christmas gift wrapped in erotic lingerie. I wonder if the MC is going to make her see fireworks and the dog can see it from outside?:unsure::love::love::ROFLMAO:
Do you mean Bobby the Husky from MC and Angel the Husky from Maggie? :unsure: I mean Christmas time Get together and While MC and Maggie having a Chit-Chat they both Might Leave MC and Maggie for their owner and their own privacy :KEK::LOL:, When MC and Maggie come close and get turned on towards Bed these Two Huskies will also enjoy their own heat moments :ROFLMAO:. All Four ( two and two pairs ) were satisfied :love: both MC and Bobby shoot fireworks and Gift of MC will After sex Pancakes

1703526874029.png t4hutby2t6na1.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 169 Votes