misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Do you mean Bobby the Husky from MC and Angel the Husky from Maggie? :unsure: I mean Christmas time Get together and While MC and Maggie having a Chit-Chat they both Might Leave MC and Maggie for their owner and their own privacy :KEK::LOL:, When MC and Maggie come close and get turned on towards Bed these Two Huskies will also enjoy their own heat moments :ROFLMAO:. All Four ( two and two pairs ) were satisfied :love: both MC and Bobby shoot fireworks and Gift of MC will After sex Pancakes
No swapping?

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
This could be the best game ever. Natalya must be the sexiest and most beautiful girl in AVNs. For once the devs have good direction. Also, it's criminal that Jasmine doesn't have a penetration's scene yet

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i'm conflicted if I find Jasmine or Allison hotter.
On one hand I love redheads and pierced nipples

Then I love Allison's smaller breast size and just body build in general as well how unique her character is makes her more attractive to me. Never really gave the other character a second look tbh. Other than maybe Maggie

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
This could be the best game ever. Natalya must be the sexiest and most beautiful girl in AVNs. For once the devs have good direction. Also, it's criminal that Jasmine doesn't have a penetration's scene yet
Well Looks like You don't know How many Natalya scenes are there and how good the direction will be When you do have not enough branching scenes in Characters so there are a lot of Characters who have no sex scenes and some even have hate sex scenes/Mild scenes

For Natalya, especially scenes look How many She has

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I think there is no need for her scenes in the upcoming update as we Especially need some scenes like Mostly as per now Maggie as She has No scene at all only masturbating that even MC didn't even know, Then Jasmine's one Anal Sex Scene, and Allison's Normal Sex Scene. Veronica as per her interaction with MC ;)(y)

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Then Jasmine's one Anal Sex Scene
Let's not rush to the "main course"... We mustn't rush, Jasmine is a delicious girl and it was just "accidental" that MC's finger was "there"... Give her some romance, she deserves it... ;)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Well Looks like You don't know How many Natalya scenes are there and how good the direction will be When you do have not enough branching scenes in Characters so there are a lot of Characters who have no sex scenes and some even have hate sex scenes/Mild scenes

As I think there is no need for her scenes in the upcoming update as we Especially need some scenes like Mostly as per now Maggie as She has No scene at all only masturbating that even MC didn't even know, Then Jasmine's one Anal Sex Scene, and Allison's Normal Sex Scene. Veronica as per her interaction with MC ;)(and)
I like Veronica and Natalya's sex scenes but I see them as easy prey, what I want is a romantic sex scene with Maggie and a crazy and strange sex scene with Alexa where she kidnaps the mc and ties him to a chair, where she is dressed as Harley Quinn and does a hot striptease and then has wild and dirty sex with the mc, I like Jasmine but I would like to know more about her before having a sex scene with her, more hate sex with Allison or reconciliation ? :unsure: :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's not rush to the "main course"... We mustn't rush, Jasmine is a delicious girl and it was just "accidental" that MC's finger was "there"... Give her some romance, she deserves it... ;)
Well, are you Sure about that? As per I know there are many demands for Redhead in the market. But for me Red hair is not that delicious as her sporty and bubbly personality and fiery energy are delicious attract me I don't care if she has Brown hair or Black or Golden hair just Developer did a great job in making the Model with the Tattoos:unsure:, Nothing was accidental in the Gameplay until by mistake Jasmine put her Butt on the Car Horn and it beeped loudly, Or else it was a cooking Anal moment can easily be done there, Mc's Finger can do even more than that but is her Scene as very Mild as I said ;)

1703773903184.png Not the Main course but one of the main Courses :sneaky::KEK:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
For me it's Allison ( nice path) It has one of the most romantic scenes ive seen in an AVN. Then Jasmine and Maggie. rest I just don't care about especially Alexa. i'm up in the air about Kris I feel like I want to get to know her more before I have an opinion but right now she isn't anything special to me.
Allison seems like the best path in this one. It would be best for the MC's daughter, and Allison seems like she would be great after a reconciliation.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Allison seems like the best path in this one. It would be best for the MC's daughter, and Allison seems like she would be great after a reconciliation.
You're right, because I'm interested in seeing all the sex scenes with the girls because I'm sure they will be incredibly hot, but for me the end would be for the daughter to recover and for Allison and the MC to they come back love again and be a united family again. I wouldn't mind if they had fake hate sex, could it help keep the spark in the relationship? :unsure: :love: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well, that is the Smart thought I would say, but they will still wait for Mc's Daughter (Lily) to recover as a Parent's mindset. There is a chance that they have to stay together for Lily to recover but the Past is the main problem in their relationship, So keeping their relationship (Marriage) on hold as I am waiting for new updates to see how it goes, If everything sort out it's great :love: :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, that is the Smart thought I would say, but they will still wait for Mc's Daughter (Lily) to recover as a Parent's mindset. There is a chance that they have to stay together for Lily to recover but the Past is the main problem in their relationship, So keeping their relationship (Marriage) on hold as I am waiting for new updates to see how it goes, If everything sort out it's great :love: :love:
While they no doubt have their issues Lilly aside I think they are somewhat on the right path to make things work in the future if they get back together. Even if it's by accident as If I recall correctly during the park scene they had a moment where they talked to each other about issues they had with one another, which is something they should of done when they were married before the MC cheated. So I say Lilly aside they are on the right track but for sure need to work on it more on purpose not on by accident lol.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
While they no doubt have their issues Lilly aside I think they are somewhat on the right path to make things work in the future if they get back together. Even if it's by accident as If I recall correctly during the park scene they had a moment where they talked to each other about issues they had with one another, which is something they should of done when they were married before the MC cheated. So I say Lilly aside they are on the right track but for sure need to work on it more on purpose not on by accident lol.
As you said they talked about the issue but there always stays a doubt and feeling of Insecurity of once being Cheated so in the Case of Allison and MC himself hurrying up is not a good option, They both have to gain each other trust for the relationship, In the park, the Scene where Allison heard what MC have to say of the past Mistake but a matter of fact She returned to take back Lily from MC in the playground reason is Insecurity and very much possible for a Divorcee mother expression for her only child, I would love to see the past of MC what he did and upcoming story but I don't want anyone of them to directly hit relationship, be free and observe the surrounding & people then move Forward, They have potential though :) that is Lily.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well, What is the Meaning of this one? MC is working on a Battery Project on a Car, which means he will make a Mini Version of these as well. :unsure: That means his making a smaller version of Pussy Car Vibrators :KEK:, What will be the name of the Vibrator..... Race of Vibrator inside Pussy or Jake Batteries last Long in Pussy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

1703865534734.png 1703865595169.png

1703865687535.png 1703865420010.png

It will remind them of Mc's dick power of Vibrator :KEK: :KEK:

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023

As I think there is no need for her scenes in the upcoming update as we Especially need some scenes like Mostly as per now Maggie as She has No scene at all only masturbating that even MC didn't even know, Then Jasmine's one Anal Sex Scene, and Allison's Normal Sex Scene. Veronica as per her interaction with MC ;)(y)
All good except Veronica hoe, all need care but Natalya rendering, skin body shape is extremely perfect

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes