MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Natalya may not be Spy but She is into Something or Some sort of Knowledge/idea that She wants to know From MC, Imagine a girl appears as MC's friend's neighbor, and then suddenly becomes friends with Cooper then friendly with MC and meet her in the bar/pub and Said She is Sapiosexual like that, and then....the story is like that She must be up to Something

Right Correct Sticker - Right Correct Youre Right Stickers

The more MC gets Hard-on the more Veronica's scene will unload :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Veronica when Mc ignores her or promises her a date: AFFl.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If she drops her pants to help Maggie and puts on a kitchen apron with a hole for his dick, will she notice or think we're helping her when we hand her the rolling pin from the MC? :unsure:

Maggie will Tell to MC that She is Baking Cake
Then MC will drop his Shorts and Inject his Sausage inside Maggie? :unsure:
What will he Even Say to her, You look Pretty weak after so much Work Let me give you some protein booster
For that reason, Maggie first Spread your Cake.

It's my cake day! Have some jiggly butt jello. - GIFs - Imgur

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Maggie will Tell to MC that She is Baking Cake
Then MC will drop his Shorts and Inject his Sausage inside Maggie? :unsure:
What will he Even Say to her, You look Pretty weak after so much Work Let me give you some protein booster
For that reason, Maggie first Spread your Cake.

It's my cake day! Have some jiggly butt jello. - GIFs - Imgur's my cake day! Have some jiggly butt jello. - GIFs - Imgur
So that cake could be a cream filled bomb, I wonder if the mc will put his name on Maggie's cake and leave some filling for Veronica?:unsure: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So that cake could be a cream filled bomb, I wonder if the mc will put his name on Maggie's cake and leave some filling for Veronica?:unsure: :LOL:
I don't know if Maggie can even properly bake a completely beautiful cake after MC inserts his Sausage inside her Flowers
She can't stand any longer and drops her plan to bake a cake, and shifts to make a cupcake or something like that? :unsure:
Will She do Garnishing on the Cupcake with MC's Protein Solution? and She Says that it tastes Good, Very rich texture, and is delicious :KEK:
cum-cake.gif

Veronica will not take any plates She will directly say

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If MC shaved her beard, I wonder if all the girls would stop chasing MC? or does Alexa not care about this, she will still kidnap him in order to give him an extra fountain? View attachment 3193038
I don't know if it would change how the girls see it, but if I shaved the private parts, the positive change that will be for Verónica when she deep throats the MC will be positive for her since she won't swallow so many of the MC's hairs, when they accumulate a lot and spit like a ball of hair and they call you a cat, will you understand? :unsure: :LOL:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I don't know if it would change how the girls see it, but if I shaved the private parts, the positive change that will be for Verónica when she deep throats the MC will be positive for her since she won't swallow so many of the MC's hairs, when they accumulate a lot and spit like a ball of hair and they call you a cat, will you understand? :unsure: :LOL:
You want to shave the MC? Show us evidence!

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If MC shaved her beard, I wonder if all the girls would stop chasing MC? or does Alexa not care about this, she will still kidnap him in order to give him an extra fountain? View attachment 3193038
Shaving is too much for MC right now, I don't want to believe him back to School days :KEK: :KEK: :ROFLMAO:
1703182280220.png
What do you think that Kris can use MC's Shaved face as a New Race Field? as it is too much open skin :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Veronica is a Sex Queen and Machine, If She gulf too much hair, Now I am thinking What will happen next Is She getting Stomach Crumbles at night, or Horror Dreams of Hair or She try to spit it out? :unsure::KEK::KEK::ROFLMAO:

glasses-cat.gif Will Veronica Compromise? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/race-of-life-ep-2-extra-new-underground-studio.130096/post-12408797, I hope you like it, now I hope to find a picture of his shaved private parts is For Verónica, is it because she can no longer swallow more hair from the MC's testicles? :unsure: :LOL:
Well we can At least Hope but we can share Selfies as some Famous Thread Monk once said Don't share Selfies on Threads as per the Rules and Regulations :unsure::HideThePain:

This is no evidence you shaved him, anyone could have done it, the MC himself included....
Only a selfie while shaving counts, what you have in your mouth, we wont judge.
I think this will be better than Selfie as We can't share Selfie here

Mc right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No Selfies Bar GIF - No Selfies Bar Decline - Discover & Share GIFs
1703194969448.png

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Well we can At least Hope but we can share Selfies as some Famous Thread Monk once said Don't share Selfies on Threads as per the Rules and Regulations :unsure::HideThePain:

I think this will be better than Selfie as We can't share Selfie here

Mc right now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No Selfies Bar GIF - No Selfies Bar Decline - Discover & Share GIFs
View attachment 3193531
I assume the black and white is you, trying to shave the MC! Let me tell you, it will never work this way! o_O
Claws are not good for shaving!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I assume the black and white is you, trying to shave the MC! Let me tell you, it will never work this way! o_O
Claws are not good for shaving!
What are you talking about, that's the mc, he stayed like this after the divorce with Allison, then the developer hired him and he got in shape by having a lot of sex with Veronica and then she shaved him with her delicate claws so he was ready for the game, no. notice the difference? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What are you talking about, that's the mc, he stayed like this after the divorce with Allison, then the developer hired him and he got in shape by having a lot of sex with Veronica and then she shaved him with her delicate claws so he was ready for the game, no. notice the difference? :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This reminds me I still need to play Veronica's path at some point. I didn't like her from the first encounter so I dropped her ass so fast but I still like to play all the content.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes