MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
There is a theory (which became popular in ep 1 and has not been weakened by ep 2) that Natalya is not actually German but is only pretending to be German to cover her actual identity as she's a spy looking to steal MC's research.
Damn it! Natalya gave me a blowjob... and season 2 has begun...
1644704916015.gif

By the way, for some reason it seems to me that all the girls are doing some kind of business around the MC, or so it seemed to me? Even these accidents, then some doctor came saying this would be her first experiment, coincidence? as if built :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There is a theory (which became popular in ep 1 and has not been weakened by ep 2) that Natalya is not actually German but is only pretending to be German to cover her actual identity as she's a spy looking to steal MC's research.
If you're right, how good she is and I thought she was a whore in need of cock like Verónica, I wonder if she put a microphone on me when she gave me a blowjob inside my penis and will it shine? :unsure:

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
@yxplayer90

Well, that would be objectifying her, so... better not ;) - you may get away with a really good compliment like "you're the missing piece to my heart" in english ("du bist das fehlende Stück meines Herzens") but otherwise... don't do it :D
Worry not, i don't plan on risking my life :cool:. Otherwise it was interesting and also funny expiriance for my secondary language.

Reactions: Akkarin69

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Please have mercy. When i started to learn German it was a nightmare for me. The worst part about learning German was numbers. Single digits were ok but double digits... first you have to mention last number then the first ( 25 - first 5 than 2 ).
It's only an issue with double digits, with 3 it's ok again, but it totally unlogic, I 100% agree with you. Should be changed!
But have you seen French?
It's 4 times 20 + ten + nine, have fun when you are allowed to calculate your numbers.... 137 = 4 times 30 + 20 minus 3 o_O (this is not proper ofc)

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It's only an issue with double digits, with 3 it's ok again, but it totally unlogic, I 100% agree with you. Should be changed!
But have you seen French?
It's 4 times 20 + ten + nine, have fun when you are allowed to calculate your numbers.... 137 = 4 times 30 + 20 minus 3 o_O (this is not proper ofc)
Wow really? I don't want to offend French speaking people but that's even worse. Between German or French German sounds much easier. It's crazy how languages develop differentelly from place to place.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Wow really? I don't want to offend French speaking people but that's even worse. Between German or French German sounds much easier. It's crazy how languages develop differentelly from place to place.
I agree, but I think the issue is, Nine Twenty to me is 29, I don't think about it anymore. So while it's hard to learn, maybe also for our kids, for adults the number is 29 not Nine Twenty. But in school I remember some pupil always wrote the 9 before the 2, which to me is sacrileg, but I understood years later where it was coming from.
You don't wonder about your language as much as foreigners, that realize how strange it is.
Think about twelve what a stang thing, why not twoteen? And do you realize the next thing? Below 20 English is the same as German it's not ten three as it should.... language is very unlogic as it developed and developed when people use it and not purle on rules.
Sorry a bit OT.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I mean We can have some Other theories as Well
Like How on the in Ball Party When Veronica Pitched that She is Love with MC the Thunder Burst

1702755705997.jpeg One theory Maybe in the Future We can see the Other Side of Veronica :unsure:

Another thing When Mc takes Maggie to meet Who is giving her Threats, then comes to know it was Wyatt the same Guy following Allison and MC plus he has a Race Car with Hightech workings on it means Someone from Race Ground is with him maybe Kris? :unsure:

1702755989618.jpeg

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Like How on the in Ball Party When Veronica Pitched that She is Love with MC the Thunder Burst

View attachment 3179223 One theory Maybe in the Future We can see the Other Side of Veronica

Another thing When Mc takes Maggie to meet Who is giving her Threats, then comes to know it was Wyatt the same Guy following Allison and MC plus he has a Race Car with Hightech workings on it means Someone from Race Ground is with him maybe Kris?

View attachment 3179241
You are right, I had not looked closely and these are important questions. Could it be that I was distracted and did not pay attention by looking at the girls' tits and asses? :unsure:
I have to resist the temptation "I think I failed again" :LOL::LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3179223 One theory Maybe in the Future We can see the Other Side of Veronica :unsure:

Another thing When Mc takes Maggie to meet Who is giving her Threats, then comes to know it was Wyatt the same Guy following Allison and MC plus he has a Race Car with Hightech workings on it means Someone from Race Ground is with him maybe Kris? :unsure:

View attachment 3179241
I can’t say much about this theory yet since I just got to episode 2 and took a short break... the only thing I can mention is that Maggie is hiding something (I haven’t fully figured out the plot yet) and Natalya is also hiding something (because she spent a long time writing the number on Mc’s phone) that’s all I noticed SO far... as for Veronica, she has nothing spinning in her head except Mc, I’m afraid sooner or later I will have to choose between Allison and Veronica in the future, who would I choose? it's a matter of time, I still need to play :coffee: :HideThePain:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You are right, I had not looked closely and these are important questions. Could it be that I was distracted and did not pay attention by looking at the girls' tits and asses? :unsure:
I have to resist the temptation "I think I failed again" :LOL::LOL:
Omg GIF - Look At Her Butt OMG Jimmy Fallon - Discover & Share GIFs
Hot Ass GIF - Hot Ass - Discover & Share GIFs

Butt Cheeks GIF - Butt Cheeks GIFs
ass-jiggle.gif

I mean I can't deny the Fact, Yes A lot Jiggle Jiggle :ROFLMAO::KEK:

I can’t say much about this theory yet since I just got to episode 2 and took a short break... the only thing I can mention is that Maggie is hiding something (I haven’t fully figured out the plot yet) and Natalya is also hiding something (because she spent a long time writing the number on Mc’s phone) that’s all I noticed SO far... as for Veronica, she has nothing spinning in her head except Mc, I’m afraid sooner or later I will have to choose between Allison and Veronica in the future, who would I choose? it's a matter of time, I still need to play :coffee: :HideThePain:
Is There Something Youre Not Telling Me Joe Goldberg GIF - Is There Something Youre Not Telling Me Joe Goldberg You GIFs
MC Right Now :BootyTime:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finally finished Race of Life, and I was impressed both in terms of story and racing, this is really something new for VN. As for LI, I still haven’t decided which girl I like, everyone has their own quirks... Veronica, if I play where I ignore her, then she’s also jealous, as if Mc belongs EXACTLY to her! and if you play in the path of love, then the story looks quite interesting (it’s unlikely that in every game you will find where a girl is DESPERATELY trying to win Mc’s heart :KEK: )

As for Jasmine, it’s too early to say anything, she’s like a prim seductress who can even drag Mc into awkward situations, but I like bitches like that. what about Maggie? if not Veronica’s affection, I would choose Maggie, I don’t know why yet, but there is something interesting in her, her support as a neighbor and how she hopes for his help, this is a normal phenomenon, let’s see what happens next and how the story progresses...

as for Allison, I have maintained a friendly relationship with her, because to act like a scumbag towards her, it’s not her fault, but Mc’s, that means I have to correct this mistake, this is a pretty real-life situation))) Let's wait for the update, the most interesting place has ended.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know about LI so far... V is way too clingy, Allison is a nagging bitch (how often does she needs to remind the MC of his past mistakes? I got her point after the first time, but she keeps mentioning it over and over again), Jasmin is too young for MC (and also his student) and Maggie.. well, it's not her fault, of course, but MC has enough drama on his plate already, he doesn't need to pile her family-drama on top.
Natalya is kinda nice, but you ruined her for me with the 'she's a spy'-theory :D - maybe I'll just go with Kris.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Something I want to understand is why Verónica sticks so close to the mc because I recognize that she is beautiful and her sex scenes are very good, I always have the feeling that she does it because she keeps a secret that can bother the mc and she is afraid of losing him if he finds out or due to lack of self-confidence due to the competence she has, I don't know what it will be? :unsure:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I don't know about LI so far... V is way too clingy, Allison is a nagging bitch (how often does she needs to remind the MC of his past mistakes? I got her point after the first time, but she keeps mentioning it over and over again), Jasmin is too young for MC (and also his student) and Maggie.. well, it's not her fault, of course, but MC has enough drama on his plate already, he doesn't need to pile her family-drama on top.
Natalya is kinda nice, but you ruined her for me with the 'she's a spy'-theory :D - maybe I'll just go with Kris.
Natalya is totally after the battery, no way she isn't :) She comes on to the MC way too quickly and tries to insert herself into his life, and accidentally she is from the same background, and accidentally the neighbor of his best friend.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean think if this is the Scene Where MC again appears with a Morning Wood and At that Moment Maggie is Baking just like that, What will happen to MC, Will he Cum in his Shorts(Briefs) ? :ROFLMAO::unsure: or He will run for Washroom to Settle down? or Pull his Briefs down and try to help Maggie :devilish::KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Natalya may not be Spy but She is into Something or Some sort of Knowledge/idea that She wants to know From MC, Imagine a girl appears as MC's friend's neighbor, and then suddenly becomes friends with Cooper then friendly with MC and meet her in the bar/pub and Said She is Sapiosexual like that, and then....the story is like that She must be up to Something

Natalya is totally after the battery, no way she isn't :) She comes on to the MC way too quickly and tries to insert herself into his life, and accidentally she is from the same background, and accidentally the neighbor of his best friend.
Right Correct Sticker - Right Correct Youre Right Stickers

Something I want to understand is why Verónica sticks so close to the mc because I recognize that she is beautiful and her sex scenes are very good, I always have the feeling that she does it because she keeps a secret that can bother the mc and she is afraid of losing him if he finds out or due to lack of self-confidence due to the competence she has, I don't know what it will be? :unsure:

The more MC gets Hard-on the more Veronica's scene will unload :KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

I mean think if this is the Scene Where MC again appears with a Morning Wood and At that Moment Maggie is Baking just like that, What will happen to MC, Will he Cum in his Shorts(Briefs) ? :ROFLMAO::unsure: or He will run for Washroom to Settle down? or Pull his Briefs down and try to help Maggie :devilish::CAKE:
If she drops her pants to help Maggie and puts on a kitchen apron with a hole for his dick, will she notice or think we're helping her when we hand her the rolling pin from the MC? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes