MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3176233 Like the Way she tries to Spy on MC, looks like She love to Ghost her Prbessfer and from the 1st day She wants extra classes from MC :LOL: :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3176238 Fingering herself While her Prbessfer is Fucking her Veronica ma'am in the car
and even Not wearing panties during the examination

Coming in between MC and Jasmine (her sister)
Then Interrupting Maggie and asking her About MC

She has had some sort of Obsessive Crush on MC from day 1

As Leongen43 said I will not be surprised if she Kidnap her Prbessfer and says it was an Exam task and She wants to score good :KEK:
Apparently all the girls there are deeply interested in Mc, or so it seemed to me? :unsure: Only Allison hates Mc, as if he was destroying her during his time, I need to punish Alisson harshly! :devilish:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Apparently all the girls there are deeply interested in Mc, or so it seemed to me? :unsure: Only Allison hates Mc, as if he was destroying her during his time, I need to punish Alisson harshly! :devilish:
Well you can Hate fuck her I personally hate to do so since It's hard for me to watch since I like her so much.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What worries me is that she doesn't care about our opinion or that he puts us in a situation where we have no option but to have sex with her and becomes even more obsessed with the MC, how would Alexa's house have a mural of the MC and her as lovers? :unsure:
What worries me is that she doesn't care about our opinion or that he puts us in a situation where we have no option but to have sex with her and becomes even more obsessed with the MC, how would Alexa's house have a mural of the MC and her as lovers? :unsure:
I don't mind being kidnapped by Alexa, as long as she lets me boss her around. :love: :devilish: Or I have a better idea:devilish: Tell Alexa to kidnap Allison and I'll give her a BDSM adventure!

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I'm gonna pull a Joshy and take her on a romantic midnight stroll in the park while holding hands and give her lots of hugs. No Kisses yet as don't think she is ready for more than hugs yet.
I know her tastes, I suppose you are going to take her to a nice place where you can have a romantic date and she can have sex with other men, do you know what kind of straw you are going to use to eat the cream? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm gonna pull a Joshy and take her on a romantic midnight stroll in the park while holding hands and give her lots of hugs. No Kisses yet as don't think she is ready for more than hugs yet.
Joshy92 after listening to you

Sure Philip J Fry Sticker - Sure Philip j fry Futurama - Discover & Share  GIFs
Just like Joshy is Soft hearted person and he will say to Kiss Allison Tills She Hugs MC badly and says Don't leave me again alone :love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know her tastes, I suppose you are going to take her to a nice place where you can have a romantic date and she can have sex with other men, do you know what kind of straw you are going to use to eat the cream? :unsure:
Good thing she hasn't been on any dates since she left us yet :)

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Played it today and good story so far. I liked it and will keep following the development.

Just a minor detail: When you take Natalya to the charity ball, she introduces herself as Freiin Natalya Jakobs - as german nobility - mentioning that her family has a somewhat archaic notion of the importance of such titles. But that would actually be wrong.
Freiherr/Freifrau and Freiin (as the daughter of a Freiherrr) are minor titles and were historically never used in the spoken german language for greetings or introductions. They would instead use "von" or "zu" to note the title. A Freiherr would usually introduce himself as "Herr von..." or as "Herr zu", so Natalya as the daughter of the Freiherr would do the same, most likely introducing herself as "Miss Natalya von Jakobs".

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Played it today and good story so far. I liked it and will keep following the development.

Just a minor detail: When you take Natalya to the charity ball, she introduces herself as Freiin Natalya Jakobs - as german nobility - mentioning that her family has a somewhat archaic notion of the importance of such titles. But that would actually be wrong.
Freiherr/Freifrau and Freiin (as the daughter of a Freiherrr) are minor titles and were historically never used in the spoken german language for greetings or introductions. They would instead use "von" or "zu" to note the title. A Freiherr would usually introduce himself as "Herr von..." or as "Herr zu", so Natalya as the daughter of the Freiherr would do the same, most likely introducing herself as "Miss Natalya von Jakobs".
Please have mercy. When i started to learn German it was a nightmare for me. The worst part about learning German was numbers. Single digits were ok but double digits... first you have to mention last number then the first ( 25 - first 5 than 2 ).

Otherwise its interesting to know.

Reactions: Akkarin69

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Haha, don't worry about it. :) This is probably something that even many Germans do not know these days anymore unless they've studied specific topics about german history and former court policy.

I was actually honestly impressed to even see a word like "Freiin" in a game like this.
If i'm going to be honest my class only learned Frau to describe female ( i think my teacher said it's universal now so for example it counts for both married and single women, again correct me here if i'm wrong ). There was a word before to descibe single girls and i think it's Fraulin ( Mein Deutsch ist schlecht. Ich hatte nicht geshproche Deutsch fur zwei und halbe Jahre ) but my teach said something like that word is discriminatory so it's no longer in use. Also in my English keyboard i don't have that German U with two dots on top of U so i know i butchered the word "fur" and i don't want to sound disrespectful. And lastly we learned Herr to describe males. I was not familiar with German nobility and titles they used.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
If i'm going to be honest my class only learned Frau to describe female ( i think my teacher said it's universal now so for example it counts for both married and single women, again correct me here if i'm wrong ). There was a word before to descibe single girls and i think it's Fraulin ( Mein Deutsch ist schlecht. Ich hatte nicht geshproche Deutsch fur zwei und halbe Jahre ) but my teach said something like that word is discriminatory so it's no longer in use.
Yeah, you've basically nailed it. :) You usually use "Frau" and back in the days you could use "Fräulein" for an unmarried woman - but this is now outdated and many may think that you're either weird or a jerk if you still use it ^^

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, you've basically nailed it. :) You usually use "Frau" and back in the days you could use "Fräulein" for an unmarried woman - but this is now outdated and many may think that you're either weird or a jerk if you still use it ^^
I remember back in my class when we learned the word "das Stück". Translation on my language was piece and i asked my teach jokingly can i tell a girl in German "Du bist ein gut Stück"?, she laughed hard and said best not and she wasn't even sure whether or not German speakers ever used sentence in such way towards girl.

• Haha

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
@yxplayer90

Well, that would be objectifying her, so... better not ;) - you may get away with a really good compliment like "you're the missing piece to my heart" in english ("du bist das fehlende Stück meines Herzens") but otherwise... don't do it :D

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I remember back in my class when we learned the word "das Stück". Translation on my language was piece and i asked my teach jokingly can i tell a girl in German "Du bist ein gut Stück"?, she laughed hard and said best not and she wasn't even sure whether or not German speakers ever used sentence in such way towards girl.
Du bist ein Miststück! (You're a bitch!) :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

There is a theory (which became popular in ep 1 and has not been weakened by ep 2) that Natalya is not actually German but is only pretending to be German to cover her actual identity as she's a spy looking to steal MC's research.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes