Oct 22, 2023
What are Allison's strong points according to you, besides being the mother of the MC's daughter, I don't understand well, because Jasmine and Maggie have a great personality and Veronica is average, although she has a sexy body, I would like to understand :unsure:
Even though she was cheated, Allison still loves The Werewolf... and I think this's a very good reason to love her again. :BootyTime:

Veronica is ok, too. But it's really annoying that she keeps asking Define the Relationship questions! :FacePalm:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Even though she was cheated, Allison still loves The Werewolf... and I think this's a very good reason to love her again. :BootyTime:

Veronica is ok, too. But it's really annoying that she keeps asking Define the Relationship questions! :FacePalm:
I guess you're right and maybe I haven't seen her true personality yet because of the scars left by the MC and what's happening with her daughter. I'll have to wait and treat her well to discover her true personality. Thank you for clarifying. Now I have another point of view. view and it serves me :love: :love:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Allison is best girl. Ok Jasmine too but rest are just sidechicks :p

Let the mc have his bodyhair you hairless virgins and stop with your shitty wolf/dog/werwolf whatever fantasys wtf

fight me

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

I guess you're right and maybe I haven't seen her true personality yet because of the scars left by the MC and what's happening with her daughter. I'll have to wait and treat her well to discover her true personality. Thank you for clarifying. Now I have another point of view. view and it serves me :love: :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let the mc have his bodyhair you hairless virgins and stop with your shitty wolf/dog/werwolf whatever fantasys wtf

fight me
I woke up this morning with a bunch of my gf's hair in my mouth. - GIF -  Imgur
Cat-hairball GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Yummy Hairballs, Enjoyy :oops:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

fight me
We all like someone, for now it's Maggie or I'm going to have to give that dog a sleeping pill to be able to do something with her, what would his face be like when he sees that Maggie is no longer so pure? :unsure:
The body hair thing was just a joke or that if he didn't have any hair on his private parts it would be easier to deep throat and tea bag with girls, right?:unsure:

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023

Both truth,

Veronicas clearly in a mid life crisis, sometimes she acts mature and smart and other times like a jealous teenager. She hot but 2 episodes in she getting on my nerve with her clingy nature and jealousy. Mc already has much to worry about

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023

fight me
Jasmine is the ultimate side chick, what u talking about willis? She clearly aint gf material lol, too many tats and too wild, she just wants mcs meat

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Jasmine is the ultimate side chick, what u talking about willis? She clearly aint gf material lol, too many tats and too wild, she just wants mcs meat
The physique is not what is going to make me like one girl more than another because they are all beautiful and have an incredible body, but rather her personality and in the case of Jasmine I know that she is wild and has some incredible tattoos but I need to know more about her, it seems that she keeps somewhat dark secrets that I still don't fully understand, although in the scene with her in the car she left me with the gear lever very hard :LOL: :LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So If I think that Allison and MC will hold their relationship until their Daughter recovers fully and then When she wakes up from the Coma doctors say that She at that moment needs love from Both of her Parents, Do you think that MC and Allison will stay together some time wait for her to heal? :unsure: and MC will Take her to school like Before and Then decide among themselves If they want to Continue the Relationship or act like they are together until she fully recovers. Allison Seems a Lot Mature but She is just the Same Mirror Vibe MC as Both can't their Emotion and Love so easily or try to express a lot of things but ends up keeping it to themselves.

Like In between that Span if they Develop some kind of Love again and Trust :love:, What do you think? :unsure:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So If I think that Allison and MC will hold their relationship until their Daughter recovers fully and then When she wakes up from the Coma doctors say that She at that moment needs love from Both of her Parents, Do you think that MC and Allison will stay together some time wait for her to heal? :unsure: and MC will Take her to school like Before and Then decide among themselves If they want to Continue the Relationship or act like they are together until she fully recovers. Allison Seems a Lot Mature but She is just the Same Mirror Vibe MC as Both can't their Emotion and Love so easily or try to express a lot of things but ends up keeping it to themselves.

Like In between that Span if they Develop some kind of Love again and Trust :love:, What do you think? :unsure:

I think your drunk

Reactions: NaruNaru1

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

The relationship between Allison and the MC is the most mature in the game because they have a past and a daughter in common and the basis of the story is based on getting money to cure their daughter, for some reason I have the feeling that the stories with the others women are secondary and that the main story is Allison and being a united family again, then she is going to shave her head and have food like fast and furious?:unsure:
Can I at least keep Maggie as a lover? :unsure:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The relationship between Allison and the MC is the most mature in the game because they have a past and a daughter in common and the basis of the story is based on getting money to cure their son, for some reason I have the feeling that the stories with the others women are secondary and that the main story is Allison and being a united family again, then she is going to shave her head and have food like fast and furious?:unsure:
Shave head in Fast and Furious style? FAMILY? I heard you!
you-dont-turn-your-back-on-family-you-cant-walk-away-from-family.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The relationship between Allison and the MC is the most mature in the game because they have a past and a daughter in common and the basis of the story is based on getting money to cure their daughter, for some reason I have the feeling that the stories with the others women are secondary and that the main story is Allison and being a united family again, then she is going to shave her head and have food like fast and furious?:unsure:

I mean I can't deny the fact, yes She Looks like the Cinderella type and Beautiful Model ;). She reminds me of a Homemaker girl, Definitely Wife material as of the Update we didn't get enough of her side but she surely is sweet and loving and caring, MC can Open up to her easily. Cooking for MC, taking his dog for walks, helping in getting ready like come on these are sweet gestures :love:. Hugging MC and Blushing after watching to MC's Bulge When he wakes up with morning wood :ROFLMAO:. She never forced MC in any matter and Took good care when he was broken as MC and Allison got separated and MC stayed in another place, IF not Allison then Maybe Maggie or Jasmine :love::lepew:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes