Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah okay, we’re circling. Have a nice day. (and)
Sorry for not answering earlier but I'm working, it's okay, you have to know that it all started as a joke about the hair and then it became funnier when a member said he was a werewolf (very good joke by the way), no one is going to ask him nothing to the developer, it's his game and he's going to do whatever he wants with it, we just had a little fun, nothing more, even the developer participated in the jokes :LOL::LOL:
How would being completely shaved look like Vin Diesel? :unsure:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sorry for not answering earlier but I'm working, it's okay, you have to know that it all started as a joke about the hair and then it became funnier when a member said he was a werewolf (very good joke by the way), no one is going to ask him nothing to the developer, it's his game and he's going to do whatever he wants with it, we just had a little fun, nothing more, even the developer participated in the jokes :LOL::LOL:
How would being completely shaved look like Vin Diesel? :unsure:
I‘m german, I/we have no humor. :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I‘m german, I/we have no humor. :LOL:
I never understood German humor but I did understand their temperament because I went out with a German woman and whenever she got angry with me I had to run for my life, are they like that or did I get the short end of the stick in the election and I was unlucky? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
I have a question about the game
Jasmine's father hates the mc because maybe he bets against us or because the mc had sex with his wife in the past?:unsure:
Moment, what could that mean?:unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I never understood German humor but I did understand their temperament because I went out with a German woman and whenever she got angry with me I had to run for my life, are they like that or did I get the short end of the stick in the election and I was unlucky? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
I have a question about the game
Jasmine's father hates the mc because maybe he bets against us or because the mc had sex with his wife in the past?:unsure:
Moment, what could that mean?:unsure:
MC might turn into Werewolf and Ghost Jasmine's Father until he accepts the Proposal :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To win over Jasmine

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
MC might turn into Werewolf and Ghost Jasmine's Father until he accepts the Proposal :LOL::LOL:

To win over Jasmine

You're telling me that it's possible :eek::eek:, I don't believe it, so if the MC gets Jasmine pregnant, at least the others will know what to give her at the baby shower, like a flea necklace or rubber bones.:LOL::LOL:
Does that mean that when Allison finds out we will have more hate sex and maybe in a public place so everyone can see how much she hates the MC? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're telling me that it's possible :eek::eek:, I don't believe it, so if the MC gets Jasmine pregnant, at least the others will know what to give her at the baby shower, like a flea necklace or rubber bones.:LOL::LOL:
Does that mean that when Allison finds out we will have more hate sex and maybe in a public place so everyone can see how much she hates the MC? :unsure:
I am not sure about that one though as MC can turn Werewolf easily Under Full Moon but Jasmine needs Love bites to change her form. Even if it's not that stable and powerful. Baby will be Humanoid. If he gets angry his hair turns red and he gets Werewolf teeth and claws, So Grandpa has to be careful, Maybe a Rubber Ducky or Rubber Chicken leg piece will cool down the baby

Storks Are You In Love GIF - Storks Are You In Love Wolves - Découvrir et  partager des GIF
tumblr_ohremvwycR1ttig8go4_500.gif

Allison will come in the Baby shower If MC behaves properly, or She will not feed him Special Chicken Dish :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I am not sure about that one though as MC can turn Werewolf easily Under Full Moon but Jasmine needs Love bites to change her form. Even if it's not that stable and powerful. Baby will be Humanoid. If he gets angry his hair turns red and he gets Werewolf teeth and claws, So Grandpa has to be careful, Maybe a Rubber Ducky or Rubber Chicken leg piece will cool down the baby

Storks Are You In Love GIF - Storks Are You In Love Wolves - Découvrir et  partager des GIF
View attachment 3165324

Allison will come in the Baby shower If MC behaves properly, or She will not feed him Special Chicken Dish :LOL:
Omg guys! :ROFLMAO: I’m even afraid to imagine how everyone here is a little crazy from your comments

But don’t forget that I will help Mc get out of this situation with my golden shower, so everything is fine! (y):sneaky:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to fall in love with Allison again so I can start dating her and forgive him, when they are a couple, asking her to marry him when the daughter wakes up will be a happy moment and when they are married and very happy I will start cheating on Allison with all the women I can and when she I know that I fall into alcoholism and start to hate the MC and leave him again, possibly, I will be able to see the reasons why they broke up the first time, because I had my doubts and wanted to know, do you think that if I have any unanswered questions about Does Allison's separation give the MC a new chance? :unsure:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would like to fall in love with Allison again so I can start dating her and forgive him, when they are a couple, asking her to marry him when the daughter wakes up will be a happy moment and when they are married and very happy I will start cheating on Allison with all the women I can and when she I know that I fall into alcoholism and start to hate the MC and leave him again, possibly, I will be able to see the reasons why they broke up the first time, because I had my doubts and wanted to know, do you think that if I have any unanswered questions about Does Allison's separation give the MC a new chance? :unsure:
MC and Allison's relationship will be Sweet and Sour until their Daughter Wakes up from the Coma so They might decide later that are they going to Re-Marry or Happily forgive past Mistakes and Move on with Keeping in touch with Each Other :unsure:. MC can have open selections and Back to Normal Life, and then He can interact with other Girls. Then can decide to date Maggie or Jasmine or any other characters :love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
MC and Allison's relationship will be Sweet and Sour until their Daughter Wakes up from the Coma so They might decide later that are they going to Re-Marry or Happily forgive past Mistakes and Move on with Keeping in touch with Each Other :unsure:. MC can have open selections and Back to Normal Life, and then He can interact with other Girls. Then can decide to date Maggie or Jasmine or any other characters :love:
I'm not interested in getting back with Allison, I just have my doubts about the separation, I also like the hateful sex I have with her, I wonder if we do it in a park when I have wild, hateful sex with Allison, she might spit on me and curse me while having an orgasm? :unsure:
It would be so hot if it happens :love::LOL:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most beautiful fire red hair,twinkling lustful eyes that yearned for the wildest passion and intimate love,
A smile that melts my heart,
Tattoos that are the most perfect work of art..

And oh my god,
mother nature has given her the most perfect,juiciest,
ripest,breasts that i can keep sucking on,
nibbling until her eyes roll back in horniness,
and my Eiffel Tower jumps straight up and the fire works pop out..

"Little Jammin"is the true love,
the strongest love,the most ardent passion,
she is the true purpose of life !! :love::love::love:
80.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The most beautiful fire red hair,twinkling lustful eyes that yearned for the wildest passion and intimate love,
A smile that melts my heart,
Tattoos that are the most perfect work of art..

And oh my god,
mother nature has given her the most perfect,juiciest,
ripest,breasts that i can keep sucking on,
nibbling until her eyes roll back in horniness,
and my Eiffel Tower jumps straight up and the fire works pop out..

"Little Jammin"is the true love,
the strongest love,the most ardent passion,
she is the true purpose of life !! :love::love::love:
View attachment 3167233
How beautiful is your passion for her but don't forget whoever did the tattoos, great job too, what would be the best sex scene for Jasmine when she has her first time with the MC and will it be in a closed place or a public one? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
How beautiful is your passion for her but don't forget whoever did the tattoos, great job too, what would be the best sex scene for Jasmine when she has her first time with the MC and will it be in a closed place or a public one? :unsure:
The Fiery Redhead Jasmine loves Bike riding and Car riding
What about Sex on them
Like Sex in the Car and Bike Ride with MC to Hilltop or Parks and Sex There and Some sex scenes on the Bike :love::love:

Oct 22, 2023
Allison's uniqueness for a Love Interest in the way you have to fix things to romance her. :HideThePain:

Guys,...keep your weird shit-posting fantasies to the Babysitters thread eh....

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Allison's uniqueness for a Love Interest in the way you have to fix things to romance her.:HideThePain:

What are Allison's strong points according to you, besides being the mother of the MC's daughter, I don't understand well, because Jasmine and Maggie have a great personality and Veronica is average, although she has a sexy body, I would like to understand :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes