Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Unless the mc infects her and she becomes a women wolf, what would their relationship be like and would Maggie's pet see him as an antagonist to the mc? :unsure:
I need fan art :LOL::LOL:
MC gives Maggie a Love Bite after Turning into a Werewolf and She also turns into Werewolf as well? :unsure: Sounds interesting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I had a question for the developer, there will be an update where the mc starts using a condom when he has sex with Verónica, I recognize that she is the hot bitch in the game and that she does not stop having sex with him (the mc's legs must be shaking from exhaustion) At the rate they are going she is going to get pregnant with the MC, isn't that what the developer wants to make his sequel? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You know, I'm the type of guy who prefers to look at girls, and that's why I didn't even notice until now whether I have a beard or not...:LOL:
So I stay loyal to the beautiful girls, especially Jasmine...:love:
Even when you eat, don't you worry that if it grows too much you'll eat part of your beard and girls will look at you funny? :unsure:
For me personal hygiene is important and if I can make it fun by making jokes it is better.:LOL::LOL:
Furthermore, now the mc looks more handsome and the girls are going to thank the developer in a loving way. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Even when you eat, don't you worry that if it grows too much you'll eat part of your beard and girls will look at you funny? :unsure:
For me personal hygiene is important and if I can make it fun by making jokes it is better.:LOL::LOL:
Furthermore, now the mc looks more handsome and the girls are going to thank the developer in a loving way. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sorry if I worded it wrong... I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about MC's beard... And I'm glad you like MC, even though it's your business... There's nothing surprising anymore in today's world... ;)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Sorry if I worded it wrong... I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about MC's beard... And I'm glad you like MC, even though it's your business... There's nothing surprising anymore in today's world...;)
Give me some time and I'll show you that you can still be surprised or that not everything is easy to assimilate or that it makes you feel things that you didn't feel before, I wonder what his limit will be and if he will want to have a bag on hand? :unsure: :LOL:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Give me some time and I'll show you that you can still be surprised or that not everything is easy to assimilate or that it makes you feel things that you didn't feel before, I wonder what his limit will be and if he will want to have a bag on hand? :unsure: :LOL:
Maybe you're a little sensitive tonight... You feel like pushing someone's boundaries... But that's not me dude, no matter what you say...
It is not my intention to play games with you on this forum... This is not the place for that, and the conversation is closed from my end... Have a nice evening...

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I suppose that when they open their mouths and see the hairs of the MC's testicles between their teeth, the others will know that that girl had sex with the MC. I have never seen it that way? :unsure:
How interesting, that's why it's good that the MC has so much body hair, it's his personal trademark like a tattoo. :LOL::LOL:
He actually did shave his pubes. Making it even weirder how hairy the rest of his body is.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Is there is any possibility just asking from Developers that IDK about this upcoming Update or the Update after that
To choose MC model style within gameplay in between as
Some people may like my idea some may not
If We can choose among these three

a) The No change look for MC - As for MC started looking Hairy much after the accident of his daughter, keeps it in that way (Werewolf)
b) Normal look for MC- Where MC has lil bit of beard layer, with a bit of body hairs
c) Sober/Gentleman Look for MC- Clean Shave, trimmed body hairs including private areas

Now choose as you like preference What appeals to you?

As some people like this or like that
If options are provided they will choose What they like or not

Peace Out Dude Out GIF - Peace Out Dude Peace Peace Out - Discover & Share  GIFs

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is there is any possibility just asking from Developers that IDK about this upcoming Update but the Update after that
To choose MC model style within gameplay in between as
Some people may like my idea some may not
If We can choose among these three

a) The No change look for MC - As for MC started looking Hairy much after the accident of his daughter, keep it in that way (Werewolf)
b) Normal look for MC- Where MC have lil bit of beard layer, with a bit of body hairs
c) Sober/Gentleman Look for MC- Clean Shave, trimmed body hairs including private areas

Now choose as you like preference What appeals to you?

As some people like this or like that
If options are provided they will choose What they like or not

Peace Out Dude Out GIF - Peace Out Dude Peace Peace Out - Discover & Share  GIFs
Options are fine and appreciated, but to keep in mind, if you give the player three optical options to choose from, means you as the developer has to make three times the renders.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if Veronica used to spit out hairballs like she was a cat?
Options are fine and appreciated, but to keep in mind, if you give the player three optical options to choose from, means you as the developer has to make three times the renders.
Something that must be understood is that the more options they give the player, even with something aesthetic like this, the more hooked you are, especially if it influences the story, for example, games where you are the passenger are boring for me but where I can influence all aspects. Of the character, those are the ones that interest me the most because of the freedom it gives me, ultimately it depends on the developer, for me this game is very good and I'm sure it has the potential to be better with each update

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if Veronica used to spit out hairballs like she was a cat?

Something that must be understood is that the more options they give the player, even with something aesthetic like this, the more hooked you are, especially if it influences the story, for example, games where you are the passenger are boring for me but where I can influence all aspects. Of the character, those are the ones that interest me the most because of the freedom it gives me, ultimately it depends on the developer, for me this game is very good and I'm sure it has the potential to be better with each update
Like i said, options are fine and appreciated, but it expands the development time, that is what in reality turns the threads into shitholes, not the lack of diversibilty of MCs of NOVELS.
You sound like you want to have a cRPG with character creation (I do love cRPGS) not a Visual Novel.

AVN Devs have no time to do renders x-times with slightly different versions of people, just because a few guys would like their MC to looks like themselfs or whatever imagination.
I personally don't care about development times myself, but others do a lot (all those update when and milker complaints/comments are proof).

;) (y)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Like i said, options are fine and appreciated, but it expands the development time, that is what in reality turns the threads into shitholes, not the lack of diversibilty of MCs of NOVELS.
You sound like you want to have a cRPG with character creation (I do love cRPGS) not a Visual Novel.

AVN Devs have no time to do renders x-times with slightly different versions of people, just because a few guys would like their MC to looks like themselfs or whatever imagination.
I personally don't care about development times myself, but others do a lot (all those update when and milker complaints/comments are proof).

;) (y)
Nobody said cRPG, but the little options and various paths for the player to choose from make it feel more personal to the player, especially when you like a character in the game. If not, we agree, it's fine, everyone enjoys it in their own way, but I will never do it. to say that you are wrong because you don't agree with me :giggle:

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nobody said cRPG, but the little options and various paths for the player to choose from make it feel more personal to the player, especially when you like a character in the game. If not, we agree, it's fine, everyone enjoys it in their own way, but I will never do it. to say that you are wrong because you don't agree with me :giggle:
Yeah okay, we’re circling. Have a nice day. (y)

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes