Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Greetings everyone, a friend recommended this game to me saying that it is very good and I gave it a chance and he was right, it has a good story and the sex scenes are incredible, I even saw some fan art that is very beautiful and hot, the only thing What bothers me a little is the daughter's issue because I am a father, even so it is part of the story and I respect it, but I would have liked it to be a different reason, like that he had sex with a gangster's wife and when they caught him they threatened him. If you don't pay them 10 million dollars, they're going to cut off your dick, that will also help you run for your life and not lose your pride too, right? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Greetings everyone, a friend recommended this game to me saying that it is very good and I gave it a chance and he was right, it has a good story and the sex scenes are incredible, I even saw some fan art that is very beautiful and hot, the only thing What bothers me a little is the daughter's issue because I am a father, even so it is part of the story and I respect it, but I would have liked it to be a different reason, like that he had sex with a gangster's wife and when they caught him they threatened him. If you don't pay them 10 million dollars, they're going to cut off your dick, that will also help you run for your life and not lose your pride too, right? :unsure:
I'm with you! as soon as I finish "Desert Stalker"

cover2.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hmmm, are you sure you went to the right forum? What you write is not in this game... Except for the beautiful girls and the beautiful fanart pictures...

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hmmm, are you sure you went to the right forum? What you write is not in this game... Except for the beautiful girls and the beautiful fanart pictures...
I understand well, what I said that maybe you didn't understand well is that I would have liked another reason other than to save the life of his daughter, who has to raise a lot of money for her to wake up, since I am a father and I don't like to see the children in poor health, not even in a game but it is part of history and I respect it, I said an idea as a joke that perhaps you did not understand about another reason to run for your life :cool:
I don't know you but I hope you give me the chance to get along :giggle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I wanted to ask a question and to get to know you a little, in the scene where we run and meet Maggie, what options did you choose and if you chose to hit her butt, how many times did you repeat the scene? :unsure:
I repeated it about 40 times because I like his ass and how it sounds when I hit it and I wanted to know if after repeating it so many times any teeth fell out on the mc :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even if it wasn't for the red flags that Natalya gives idk id be that much into her since right now all she has is looks and lacks character development. I kind of like Maggie, Allison and Jasmine alot more but it's really hard to judge fairly since all those characters have more character development than Natalie. Granted I still need to do the gala with Natalya .

If I'd rank them off of looks alone it be something like this
Jasmine
Allison
Maggie
Natalya
Kris
Vanessa
Alex / Alex ( forget her name the other student)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Even if it wasn't for the red flags that Natalya gives idk id be that much into her since right now all she has is looks and lacks character development. I kind of like Maggie, Allison and Jasmine alot more but it's really hard to judge fairly since all those characters have more character development than Natalie. Granted I still need to do the gala with Natalya .

Jasmine
Allison
Maggie
Natalya
Kris
Vanessa
I prefer Maggie too but what happens if I try something and her dog gets angry and when the MC falls asleep she bites his testicles, isn't that too much of a risk for now? :unsure: :LOL:

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
To me, Veronica looks the best by far, but the MC and her dont really go together, it feels off. She is too clingy, jealous and has 30 year crisis which has turned me off now by end of update. I think that Allison is the best LI in this VN but the cheating part makes it a bit hard to believe in they really go together that well, if there was flashback it would be easier to make a better judgement.

Maggie is kinda boring, jasmine not my type, natalia hot but its all lust.

Tough one..

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I understand well, what I said that maybe you didn't understand well is that I would have liked another reason other than to save the life of his daughter, who has to raise a lot of money for her to wake up, since I am a father and I don't like to see the children in poor health, not even in a game but it is part of history and I respect it, I said an idea as a joke that perhaps you did not understand about another reason to run for your life :cool:
I don't know you but I hope you give me the chance to get along :giggle:
My comment wasn't hurtful, I just didn't understand your idea... The story of the game is written like that, and we can't change it... It's not worth creating new theories, because the story will NOT change... But that's just the my opinion... I'm just enjoying the game and trying to do my best with my favorite girl... And you play the way you want too... (y)

Jasmine
Allison
Maggie
Natalya
Kris
Vanessa
You have an interesting ranking, mine is like this:
Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Hmmm...Maybe I like red haired girls too much?:unsure::love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My comment wasn't hurtful, I just didn't understand your idea... The story of the game is written like that, and we can't change it... It's not worth creating new theories, because the story will NOT change... But that's just the my opinion... I'm just enjoying the game and trying to do my best with my favorite girl... And you play the way you want too... (y)

Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Honestly I think Jasmine might be the hottest redhead AVN girl ive seen yet. I can't think of any other ones that come close to her level of hotness even tho there is quite a few hot redheads out there in the world of AVN's.

Reactions: Acsuka

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Jasmine
Jasmine
Jasmine
Hmm Redhead is kind of a thing, Surely She is Fun and Fiery.
My top Three
Even I will not keep them in Rank will be
Maggie/Allison/Jasmine

If MC is not going to remarry to Allison then She is best as Bestie Material or Best friends with Benefits
New Waifu material is Maggie for me
For Adventure and Fun Spirit parts Jasmine Jasmine Jasmine
I loved How she Showed her Titties to MC before the Race to cheer up the Pierced Nipps:p

I think he meant with the Gangster guy Wyatt Who was following Allison and her daughter and MC knows him
But as of his wife (Wyatt) I think He wanted a new character to be launched :unsure:

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Honestly I think Jasmine might be the hottest redhead AVN girl ive seen yet. I can't think of any other ones that come close to her level of hotness even tho there is quite a few hot redheads out there in the world of AVN's.
Just a few girls from our favorites...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes