Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So the theory is that an interesting man, I guess if there was a full moon on Halloween he saved the money on the costume, what a good thing it is those nights in sex and Veronica knows it that's why she's so clingy? :unsure:
I mean Veronica will not be so Clingy after that Night
As If I am not able to send some Trimmers to MC and He might turn into Werewolf and May scare Fuck out of Veronica :LOL::LOL:
Poor lady not forcing MC anymore in future

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I mean Veronica will not be so Clingy after that Night
As If I am not able to send some Trimmers to MC and He might turn into Werewolf and May scare Fuck out of Veronica :LOL::LOL:
Poor lady not forcing MC anymore in future

I don't see that image and I'm getting very excited. Has the same thing happened to Veronica and is the same thing happening to me as her? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't see that image and I'm getting very excited. Has the same thing happened to Veronica and is the same thing happening to me as her? :unsure:
Until this Beautiful Update....sadly No not this Veronica sex scene
But We can hope for the Future
I loved the game so far
My checklist will be
1) MC is back to Racing and as well teaching He looks cool in both
2) His Daughter recovers
3) Some Beautiful Content with 3 Special Girls Allison, Maggie, and Jasmine, and other girls as well but these girls hits different
4) Some Hidden Quest with MC and His Friend
5) Some Fighting Scenes with Gangster (Wyatt) and knowing that who is his boss
6) MC getting a better life and Having fun with his Dog and maybe Travelling scenes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully, He will Shave a little, or else His daughter wake up from the Coma and After Looking at MC either She won't realize MC as he turned into a Werewolf or She might freak out :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 3161971
I Cant Understand Confused GIF - I Cant Understand I Cant Confused -  Discover & Share GIFs
According to what they are saying, he could be a werewolf and for a moment I thought he was Australian and that his thick hair was a natural defense against crocodile attacks, what else I don't know, will Maggie take him out for a walk in the park too? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
According to what they are saying, he could be a werewolf and for a moment I thought he was Australian and that his thick hair was a natural defense against crocodile attacks, what else I don't know, will Maggie take him out for a walk in the park too? :unsure:
Maggie will Teach MC some Good Cute Tricks and Take MC and his Dog and Her Dog for a Walk
and MC protecting Maggie

1702225219448.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Maggie will Teach MC some Good Cute Tricks and Take MC and his Dog and Her Dog for a Walk
and MC protecting Maggie

View attachment 3162035
Let's see if I understand when I take Maggie for a walk and maybe they can have sex in the park if someone sees them from afar doing it, would they think that Maggie are one of those strange women who have sex with their pet? :unsure:

Oct 22, 2023
Just a few girls from our favorites...

How could you forget about LILY from Fresh Women? She is the hottest redhead MILF I've ever seen in any AVN game! :BootyTime:

lily-milf.jpg

Well... MC seems to have at least some middle-eastern heritage. :KEK:

hairy-dudes.jpg

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand when I take Maggie for a walk and maybe they can have sex in the park if someone sees them from afar doing it, would they think that Maggie are one of those strange women who have sex with their pet? :unsure:
I don't know about others as the Park less Crowdy
But the two Huskies ( one of MC and the Other of Maggie) might hide their eyes as they can't them :LOL: :LOL: #blushingggg

Peek-a-booGIF.gif HuskyWaterGIF.gif

4.80 star(s) 169 Votes