VN Ren'Py Completed Rachel Meets Ariane [2.0] [dateariane]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Up side small download time.. down side... list is long but just gonna say one thing... Not enough sex pics lol Shows 1 clip per event without any actual eating or entering or even ( Did the asian guy cum in or on her ) then back to chatting never anything of what really happened behind closed doors lol ( they just talk about it more than anything )

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
I agree with y'all. Ariane's first game blazed the trail that many followed and still is one of the best games in that genre. I have so much respect for her and her impact on the erotic game industry.

Reactions: Mark17 and LP83

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Ariane modestly says that she based her first game on Japanese visual novels. In my opinion, though, she invented the genre I participate in. She certainly opened my eyes to what erotic games could be. I was and still am inspired by her, and none of my games would have been written if not for Virtual Date Ariane.

Tlaero

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I ended up in in this hobby thanks to Ariane.
I'll definitely try this even if just out of curiosity.

Reactions: Akamari

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Yes, another game from ArianeB, I can't wait to play it! I really enjoyed Date Ariane and Something's In the Air so filling in the back story a bit is welcome.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Ariane modestly says that she based her first game on Japanese visual novels. In my opinion, though, she invented the genre I participate in. She certainly opened my eyes to what erotic games could be. I was and still am inspired by her, and none of my games would have been written if not for Virtual Date Ariane.

Tlaero
Hey Tlaero.... So nice to see you here!!
Don't underrate yourself.... you hold a very special place in adult gaming history for me and the biggest part of adult games fans!!! But knowing it was Ariane who brought you to this world makes me even more thankfull to her!!! I started with Date Ariane and SITA, then I found you and your games with Mortze (at that time I think it was only Elsa and Jessika) and fell in love with them!!! And I don't remember how, but somehow your games led me to find Brad's Erotic Week from Wofshadowe. I bet that,
excepting for BEW, this was the beggining for many guys from the old school too... and know that I consider an honor just being here writing to you and having your comment in a game thread that I requested!!!
Hope to see more from you and Mortze soon!!!

definitely need to check out the previous VNs.
You DO need to check them, otherwise this one's story will look empty... I really recommend that everyone play them in order... Date Ariane, Something's in the Air and then this one.

Reactions: nZk and Mark17

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Tlaero
I think you are mistaken, visual novels were developed in west even before she "invented" it. the first game as far as I have seen is "Gamma Force in Pit Of A Thousand Screams" It's released in even before I born -1988.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
I think you are mistaken, visual novels were developed in west even before she "invented" it. the first game as far as I have seen is "Gamma Force in Pit Of A Thousand Screams" It's released in even before I born -1988.
Please read her comment again.... I'm sure it's clear that she knows visual novels existed before Date Ariane. There's an "In my opinion..." there that says that what she means is that it was the first one that really meant something for her.... but here it's just me interpreting what she wrote...

And please.. I don't mean to be rude at all... if it seems to be then I'm sorry, but english is not my native one, so.....

TezMika

Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone know if this game holds a virus or am I the only one with this problem?

My anti virus removed the RachelMeetsAriane.exe file on cause of a virus called IDP.Generic
It was put in quarantine and will not be restored what so ever so I cant play the game.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Please read her comment again.... I'm sure it's clear that she knows visual novels existed before Date Ariane. There's an "In my opinion..." there that says that what she means is that it was the first one that really meant something for her.... but here it's just me interpreting what she wrote...

And please.. I don't mean to be rude at all... if it seems to be then I'm sorry, but english is not my native one, so.....
yeah it's her opinion, but it's not correct that's what I wanted to point out. :)
I enjoy playing arianeb's games, I played Date Ariane a long ago. it's nice, but saying they invented it is wrong, and is unfair for early developers. it says credit where credit's due. anyway I will stop here since don't want to go off topic.

Reactions: Mooncake!!!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Model release.

Rachel should certainly know about them. While i suppose she could have had Ariane sign one, but then i wouldn't expect Ariane to be so surprised by the revelation of how widely her picture is going to be spread.

Ariane could sue Rachel, the University, the museum and the magazine.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Model release.

Rachel should certainly know about them. While i suppose she could have had Ariane sign one, but then i wouldn't expect Ariane to be so surprised by the revelation of how widely her picture is going to be spread.

Ariane could sue Rachel, the University, the museum and the magazine.
You're 100% right, and I do remember of thinking something like it when I read the story in Ariane's site!!! Reading your comment was like having a deja vu....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You're 100% right, and I do remember of thinking something like it when I read the story in Ariane's site!!! Reading your comment was like having a deja vu....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Paul Taylor, who does , was a professional photographer when he began it, and at one point, he makes it clear that a character who's when she takes pictures of them that she thinks will fit an ad campaign she's working on. {"When you're sober enough to sign your names, I'll need releases..."}

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Was it 2008, first time found her game ? ... after got my own room and start became a full pledge pervert, her game and vdate are the games that make my life fappier. Too bad this one for the ladies, wait for the next one. Hope Ariane in Paradise back to penis met vagina, not scissors-duel-boobies. But I smell that one gonna be female protag which Ariane's adventure met a lot of cocks. o_O not my cup of tea.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes