Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I remember I gave fek money once. And immediately realized it was a bad idea
don't worry...best way say "thanks" to author it's send him some money if you actually enjoy his works. But that links,which i send...well,somebody want share for free

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
The real problem is that Fek has RL obligations, sadly Patreon can't pay the bills given how much of a cut Patreon takes out of the pledges.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
WARNING: The links below contain ADULT CONTENT, and should not be accessed by minors or anyone who cannot legally view said content
Do you really think that a kid who got this far into this site cares about that?

Anyway wanted to thank you for the links, maybe this version will work and i wont be stuck on an endless loading screen.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Do you really think that a kid who got this far into this site cares about that?

Anyway wanted to thank you for the links, maybe this version will work and i wont be stuck on an endless loading screen.
Warning was in original post

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021

If you still stuck in tha loading screen try Rack: Reinvented (it's a kind of fix for the game and also it's adds bunch of thing what you can use

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
One of the things that I've noticed with the new size limitations is that it occasionally causes the testicles to glitch out. Get it to the right combination and boom, the scrotum literally turns itself inside out.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Just figured I should ask, can anyone just sign up for racknet or do we need to be patrons to avoid trouble?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Cheers, figured it was probably going to be just use a junk email but wanted to make sure the handful of people here weren't all patrons before I got into nonsense.

figer

Sep 8, 2017
Windows 10
Have never been able to pass by the If I recall properly

View attachment 1323103

t doesnt freeze or crash it registers as properly executed.... so I believe its not a typical win10 issue

HUGE EDIT:
THIS FIX WORKED !!
|

Another edit:
Spoke too soon I am now stuck on an empty screen instead though
Yeah I'm stuck on an empty screen despite erasing the "Fek" folder in User/AppData/LocalRow
What do I do ?

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
I have a question about the client satisfaction meter. It says in the game that it hurts your lab's "reputation" and makes it harder to get more clients... is that true?? if so, thats incredibly unfair because im having a very difficult time getting my clients satisfaction up

Jan 28, 2020
I have a question about the client satisfaction meter. It says in the game that it hurts your lab's "reputation" and makes it harder to get more clients... is that true?? if so, thats incredibly unfair because im having a very difficult time getting my clients satisfaction up
Um, how is it difficult, exactly?

Z84

Sep 2, 2017
Does anybody know the recommended hardware features needed to run this game smoothly? I made the idiotic mistake of thinking a laptop could deal with it and of course got stuck with like 5 frames a second.

prndev

Jan 1, 2019
Does anybody know the recommended hardware features needed to run this game smoothly?
I play the game on a i5 CPU from 2012 and a GTX 970 from 2014, 8 GB of RAM. Linux version runs smoothly. Playing on hardware more than 6 years old is definitely possible. :)

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes