norbrook

May 13, 2020
Hello does anyone have the same problem? when i start rack 2 - 2s white text loading assects etc. and after 2s everytime got stuck on loading on red background

norbrook

May 13, 2020
OK guys i solved the bug just say FU to version 0.2.12 and download 0.2.11 its working fine the newest version is just f**ked up

Reactions: Kuso1249

Vezorro

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to change chemicals in CPIN? I tried to press all the buttons on the keyboard. Nothing worked

gachimaster

Feb 25, 2020
this is like the only game that refuses to work on windows 10, just bizarre.
and seems no one found the solution to make this game work for MOST users.

upd: seems like the mod is REQUIRED to even launch this game. at least it helped me.

Sep 22, 2020
this is like the only game that refuses to work on windows 10, just bizarre.
and seems no one found the solution to make this game work for MOST users.

upd: seems like the mod is REQUIRED to even launch this game. at least it helped me.
Exactly the same thing for me. Was just stuck on a Blank screen before getting the Mod. As soon as I tried starting it with the Mod it started immediately. No clue what the Mod fixes but Tamperung is a real MVP on so many levels.

Reactions: Asherdumort

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how is this not marked as abandoned yet?
Likely a mod team sanity thing, if the Dev is alive and hasn't publicly stated they are discontinuing the project it is not marked as abandoned regardless of public opinion as there are a great number of games/projects that routinely go months with zero updates and then see activity.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Some news for the game?
As of about a year ago 0.2.12 was the last revision for the 2.x series and the goal for 3.x launch is allowing players to be test subjects and ideally to allow players to be test subjects for other players in true multiplayer. After that essentially radio silence about Rack2 directly but a few signs of life where they claim to be doing something else because they have been working on Rack2 and are getting burnt out on it.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes