1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Going at a glacial place, I wouldn't hold my breath. I wouldn't get too angry ether as people are also screaming at Wild Life and Project Lovecraft in a near constant holding pattern. I'm still following it because it a great idea so I would like to see someone inspire by it at the very least.

Deez26

Apr 21, 2019
is there a way to get extra species with cracked?
Ik i can make them myself but that's kinda finicky

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ok I'm confused, what is the download link for the latest version?
Base Game is on page 1, I think V2.11 is the latest version or atleast the recommended version because of the Rack Reinvented mod, there is a link on the first page to the post about the mod which links to their patreon, mod is a free download if you browse the patreon.

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Found allot of unity games to be temperamental on Windows. You sometimes need to do a clean uninstall of all the games old files to get a new version to work.

tongueudeep

Dec 1, 2020
Is there perhaps something wrong with my game or can the clients and such not give oral? I'm running Reinvented V11 (was running v9 and it was doing the same thing) and I can only interact with the client with my hand and mouth, the option to use their mouth disappears whenever I attempt to use anything else.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is there perhaps something wrong with my game or can the clients and such not give oral? I'm running Reinvented V11 (was running v9 and it was doing the same thing) and I can only interact with the client with my hand and mouth, the option to use their mouth disappears whenever I attempt to use anything else.
How far are you in the game? I played the early game a few times before getting frustrated, quitting and restarting on a new return and I think it might be something stupid like the first generation of restraint chair/bed doesn't support any act where player character is not standing upright on the ground.

Reactions: Nabnub
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes