ANON_THE_IMUS83

Oct 9, 2019
Speaking of last update,

---

Hey all,

V11 will be the last version of this mod. I will continue working on it all through February, and at the end of February, I will release V11 and shut down this Patreon. The Discord will remain as a hub for Rack players, and I'll remain active in it.

When I started this Patreon, I made a promise that "if we don't work, you don't pay." Unfortunately, due to a large number of reasons but mostly burnout and real-life complications, I think the amount of work that can go into this mod is very limited in the future. I don't want me or this project to mysteriously disappear while you all keep paying.

This started as a weird little lockdown project to fix some bugs in a game I enjoyed. I could not have expected the massive amount of talented, supportive, generous people like yourselves that would enable this to grow into something much more. I'm very grateful to all of you and I'm very proud of what we've been able to accomplish. Rack 2 is more playable than ever and that's thanks to the support you all have given this project.

A special thanks goes out to my fellow collaborators. Without your help, this mod would not have gone past V3, as I have very little talent outside of programming :) Thank you, Berni, Solace, Euqirneh Ordep, Blendergeek, and many others who have really allowed this project to excel!

V11 will focus on quality of life improvements. If you have a small tweak that you really want to see before the mod ceases development, please DM me on here or Discord.

Hopefully, this is not the last you see of me or the other mod collaborators. We've got some ideas for more original and self-contained projects. Not soon, but who knows what the future holds?

Tamperung
4 days left o_o
Just came to know about the "fix mod" here.

Mori03

Feb 26, 2022
Hello, I can't find a way to make this game works. When I launch the .exe file, it show a white message on a black screen for one second, then the black screen stand for ever. Is there any fix for this, or a newer version of the game ? Thanks for the help

I searched for one hour on internet, I could not find any fix for it. Running Win10 GTX 1080.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Hello, I can't find a way to make this game works. When I launch the .exe file, it show a white message on a black screen for one second, then the black screen stand for ever. Is there any fix for this, or a newer version of the game ? Thanks for the help

I searched for one hour on internet, I could not find any fix for it. Running Win10 GTX 1080.
Which version. There were a mess of bugs like that. The general work arounds were updating drivers or switching versions.

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Hey folks, a new mod build has been released.

V11 final build is out!

This is the final build of the mod (see post for details). Thank you all for your support!

Direct Link (for archival purposes):

Aelivan

Jul 19, 2019
Game's stuck on black screen(gray, rather, with hexagons and such) after loading it. Deleting LocalLow, trying x32/x64 versions didn't seem to help. Tried that thing with renaming the LocalLow/Fek folder to xxx_BAC, nothing changed.
Guess I'm forbidden from playing it?

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Game's stuck on black screen(gray, rather, with hexagons and such) after loading it. Deleting LocalLow, trying x32/x64 versions didn't seem to help. Tried that thing with renaming the LocalLow/Fek folder to xxx_BAC, nothing changed.
Guess I'm forbidden from playing it?
Same, apparently setting the System Local to American USA fixes it but that hasnt worked for me for years now...

Jul 2, 2021
just bumping to remind everyone this fucker is still making $14k+ per month and hasn't made any progress on his game in almost 2 years
Yeah really hurts to see this game in such a stagnate state. Modders made some wonderful additions, but seriously Fek should have been working on stuff that wouldn't toss up a bunch of unknowns, multiplayer should have been an endgame thought in the project.

Regardless, most games like this on patron are very slow to updates, if not already dead...I see a pattern here and it hurts. The only patron i put money into was adeptus because they are actually making progress in their game. I am very glad sites like this exist, i don't want to give money to people who feel like they can slack off and abuse patrons.

Again, im not sure if fek is doing this, i just feel like he bit off more than he can chew and now it feels like its dead.

Apr 29, 2021
Yeah really hurts to see this game in such a stagnate state. Modders made some wonderful additions, but seriously Fek should have been working on stuff that wouldn't toss up a bunch of unknowns, multiplayer should have been an endgame thought in the project.

Regardless, most games like this on patron are very slow to updates, if not already dead...I see a pattern here and it hurts. The only patron i put money into was adeptus because they are actually making progress in their game. I am very glad sites like this exist, i don't want to give money to people who feel like they can slack off and abuse patrons.

Again, im not sure if fek is doing this, i just feel like he bit off more than he can chew and now it feels like its dead.

I really can't disagree with what you've both said here. I enjoy this game and really, shoutout to Tamperung and to everyone that had a hand in making the the phenomenal game that is Rack: Reinvented. I imagined that one day (when I grow up ) that I might work on 3d moddeling for this game, but all, I am noob lol.

Anyway, I wish this game was taken over by the Reinvented gang and made into Rack 2: (Enter Epic Title Here...), (....or something catchier. Apologies, my brain isn't working at 60% right now) you guys did it right. :BootyTime:(y)

Thank you, again.

Reactions: atur and M_e_*

1sickpuppy

Dec 9, 2021
Honestly really like the concept, the 2D game was stupid fun but considering this was the creators first full 3D game, I think the guy bit off more than he could chew. Seems to have plenty of supporters willing to wait for the finish game but those are also the same people asking for more features when the game could benefit from having a smaller scope to polish what it has going for it: solid bondage game with nice animation.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Honestly really like the concept, the 2D game was stupid fun but considering this was the creators first full 3D game, I think the guy bit off more than he could chew. Seems to have plenty of supporters willing to wait for the finish game but those are also the same people asking for more features when the game could benefit from having a smaller scope to polish what it has going for it: solid bondage game with nice animation.
It's ironic since these people who ask for more features, didn't get anything in 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: M_e_* and atur

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
"Bit off more than he can chew" isn't an excuse when he's still actively making $14k+ per month to produce nothing. Everything thus far was created on a consistent basis, but after he discovered he can make the same amount of money by doing absolutely nothing, he has chosen to do just that; nothing. There isn't a dev alive who, after two years of actual work, has nothing to show for it, especially a dev who has already proven himself capable of providing results. The game is dead and the dev is now a scammer.

Skycow

Nov 13, 2021
can someone tell me how to perform the actions when doing sexual investigation, cause it tells me to make circles, but i do exactly that with the mouse and nothig happens

Jul 9, 2017
can someone tell me how to perform the actions when doing sexual investigation, cause it tells me to make circles, but i do exactly that with the mouse and nothig happens
You don't need to make "circles", just drag it up or down (fast/slow temp), left or right (not deep/the opposite)

Ahmik

Jun 25, 2021
Would someone be kind enough to paste the .zip for the V11 here? I literally can't downloaded it from the MEGA. I've tried every option. I'd like to test V11 out before he shuts it down for good. I'd really appreciate it!

Reactions: M_e_*

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to paste the .zip for the V11 here? I literally can't downloaded it from the MEGA. I've tried every option. I'd like to test V11 out before he shuts it down for good. I'd really appreciate it!

Reactions: M_e_*
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes