atur

Nov 5, 2019
Hey man did u installed the mod ? i mean the Rack 2 Reinvented ? it fixes lots of bugs (also adds others) but fixes this screen issue EDIT : found link for ya works with 0.2.12 :) hope it helps you https://f95zone.to/threads/rack-2-reinvented.77825/
Well as the instructions for mod say I need to first get to the main menu of the game before installing it
"- Run Rack v0.2.12 without the mod until you reach the main menu, then close it"
but I cant as previously mentioned and when I put the mod in it makes no difference as expected. Thanks for trying though

fapman97

Apr 29, 2020
Well as the instructions for mod say I need to first get to the main menu of the game before installing it
"- Run Rack v0.2.12 without the mod until you reach the main menu, then close it"
but I cant as previously mentioned and when I put the mod in it makes no difference as expected. Thanks for trying though
also do you have any leters like š č ř ž etc. thats part of path to the game folder ? if yes then i suggest making new pc account without these and then it will work (it should at least as it did for me)

Patran

Apr 28, 2018
Got the same issue as atur above and it's just a "blank" (not working) screen. Would love to see if ppl have other solutions than the two listed above?

Jul 2, 2021
Why did fek take on such a huge project? I'm not sure, but i didn't think he had any experience with that kind of thing in a game. Wouldn't he be better off saving it for last? It's obviously taking a lot of time, and who knows what bugs will be introduced each time he updates the game after multiplayer is up?

SgtJames

Oct 26, 2018
Why did fek take on such a huge project? I'm not sure, but i didn't think he had any experience with that kind of thing in a game. Wouldn't he be better off saving it for last? It's obviously taking a lot of time, and who knows what bugs will be introduced each time he updates the game after multiplayer is up?
He took on a huge project because he believed he could do it, but when he realized he is making around 3.1k a month from patreon he decided to go silent and abandon his website, his trello, and with VERY LITTLE frequency posts to patreon saying he's working on multiplayer. He keeps everyone in silence so he just keeps making money with the patreon as long as possible

Reactions: tester72

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
He took on a huge project because he believed he could do it, but when he realized he is making around 3.1k a month from patreon he decided to go silent and abandon his website, his trello, and with VERY LITTLE frequency posts to patreon saying he's working on multiplayer. He keeps everyone in silence so he just keeps making money with the patreon as long as possible
He's the same as Jasonafex, goes slient once he starts making shit tons.

SgtJames

Oct 26, 2018
I need assistance, this god damn drone won't go away and I can't fix it.

Everytime I go away it just keeps saying I need to finished the synthesis, but I RAN OUT OF CANINE STUFF AND THIS DAMN DRONE IS BLOCKING PARTS OF THE SCREEN

Jul 9, 2017
I need assistance, this god damn drone won't go away and I can't fix it.

Everytime I go away it just keeps saying I need to finished the synthesis, but I RAN OUT OF CANINE STUFF AND THIS DAMN DRONE IS BLOCKING PARTS OF THE SCREEN
Open console, type help, find a command that gives you chemical materials, then pick specific (as i remember, canine is red, so it must be the first chemical) chemical, and type needed value.

Namelesse

May 2, 2017
So, question, is there any way to turn off the racks' auto adjustments? It keeps going batshit insane for me when i'm in the midst of doing stuff, so if there's a way to turn it off and be able to just manually adjust the height instead, i'll take that over the convenience of auto adjust considering auto keeps going, again, batshit insane.

Coren

May 8, 2020
Hmm. Seems like I called it. This really was a very ambitious project and I didn't see any scope trimming to make things happen. Oh well. At least one person is getting what they wanted out of this process.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Has anyone been able to decompile the code, then get it to recompile and run again? I took an ealier version apart to try and figure out what the problem is. The code base looks like spaghetti city with things that were implemented later such as decals stapled into the code. I was able to get it to run through a few intro scenes, but it hung trying to create a character.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
It's been nearly a year and a half since this thread was updated. There's still the mod, but perhaps we can get an "Abandoned "tag here for the vanilla game or at least an "On Hold" one? Just because the dev won't formally acknowledge it doesn't mean that it's not true.

• Haha
Reactions: atur and M_e_*
Jul 9, 2017
It's been nearly a year and a half since this thread was updated. There's still the mod, but perhaps we can get an "Abandoned "tag here for the vanilla game or at least an "On Hold" one? Just because the dev won't formally acknowledge it doesn't mean that it's not true.
Particularly soon there will be no mod even; Tamperung said that RackR version #11 will be the last.

Reactions: M_e_*

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
On Patreon page:

Hey folks, just checking in!
Hope y'all had some wonderful holidays - I was able to spend a little time with family, thankfully, but also ended up getting hit by Omicron for a week or two. Even with the shots, it knocked me out real solid for a while, but I'm thankfully recovering smoothly and getting back into the swing of things.
The MP update is still in the works, and still not ready for playtesting, but I still wanted to check in and confirm that the 'rona didn't get me!
I've also had to take the bug tracker offline temporarily - we were getting swarmed with bots and spam, and I'm gonna look into some alternative software to coincide with the MP beta launch.
Stay safe - you are all wonderful! <3

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
On Patreon page:

Hey folks, just checking in!
Hope y'all had some wonderful holidays - I was able to spend a little time with family, thankfully, but also ended up getting hit by Omicron for a week or two. Even with the shots, it knocked me out real solid for a while, but I'm thankfully recovering smoothly and getting back into the swing of things.
The MP update is still in the works, and still not ready for playtesting, but I still wanted to check in and confirm that the 'rona didn't get me!
I've also had to take the bug tracker offline temporarily - we were getting swarmed with bots and spam, and I'm gonna look into some alternative software to coincide with the MP beta launch.
Stay safe - you are all wonderful! <3
So...not abandoned yet?

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes