igrigr

Jun 9, 2021
View attachment 13121

Overview:
Rack 2 is the successor to Rack. The entire game is being built with scalability and flexibility in mind, which means better art, better performance, and way more features to play with! The game will be thematically similar to Rack: you'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-19
Release Date: 2020-08-19
Developer: Fek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.12
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

PC Build is very buggy (sometimes won't start on Windows 10) - Play at your own risk. That bug has been reported.

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - MEGA - - - -
Win32
(0.2.10) ): - - MEGA - -
Mac (0.2.11) : - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac (0.2.11) OpenGL : - WORKUPLOAD - -

Linux (0.2.11) : - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras: - - -
Rack Reinvented mod*

Thanks to @MarvieTR and @jamescam for sharing!

View attachment 9949 View attachment 9950 View attachment 9951 View attachment 9952 View attachment 9953 View attachment 167303
i cannot open it on mac

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Glad to see that ScamFek is still raking in 15k$ a month on a sleeper Patreon
The thing is, he's doing this himself. I've done some coding a long while back and, to be honest, I couldn't do it... but then again I was doing HTML5 coding, but still...

Coding is stupidly hard, especially since he needs to do things like multiplayer now than later.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Fek for sure is questionable for how he's handling it. But it's not just a furry things. A REALLY promising and good h-metrovania I backed 7 years ago, is STILL in development (and has a monthly income that's pretty sick). There's been updates sure, but for a 5 level game, and they have a team, it's pretty sad. Sure it's going to be one of the best, most polished things I've seen in awhile for a metrovania, but 7 years?

Reactions: atur

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Fek for sure is questionable for how he's handling it. But it's not just a furry things. A REALLY promising and good h-metrovania I backed 7 years ago, is STILL in development (and has a monthly income that's pretty sick). There's been updates sure, but for a 5 level game, and they have a team, it's pretty sad. Sure it's going to be one of the best, most polished things I've seen in awhile for a metrovania, but 7 years?
You know what else is in 7 years development and nobody knows when or even if it will be actually coming out? Star Citizen.
I actually have a theory about this, maybe, just maybe he's not planning to ever release it. After all he's getting paid monthly, and 15k is awful lot of money for doing absolutely nothing. What would be his motivation to actually finish it?

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
The thing is, he's doing this himself. I've done some coding a long while back and, to be honest, I couldn't do it... but then again I was doing HTML5 coding, but still...

Coding is stupidly hard, especially since he needs to do things like multiplayer now than later.
Um... with that amount of income he could hire someone who knows what they are doing.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Um... with that amount of income he could hire someone who knows what they are doing.
By his words (or near them)

"I prefer working alone as being in a team is complicated and organization is a hard thing to do"

Something along those lines is what he has said when he was asked about it.

Reactions: PronFox

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Apparently people close to him says he focuses more on fucking around playing DnD and half-starting concepts once per week instead of working on the game. He doesn't have to work on it to collect the money so he doesn't work on it.

Reactions: atur and M_e_*

eldemarco

Jul 31, 2017
One thing I can't figure out. With the chemicals, I know to hold the hotkey to choose chemical, but what about the opposite chemical? example, I use Gigantisol to increase size, but how do I switch to nul-gigantisol to decrease size?

Mickee

Jun 27, 2021
If people are stupid enough to throw money away on patreon especially when the authors clearly don't give a f then by all means, he can make all the excuses he wants.

Chirako

Mar 1, 2018
Hey folks, Tamperung, the author of Rack 2: Reinvented, here.

V10 is out! It features new vagina types, new sex toys, and a new gender transformation chemical, along with plenty of tweaks.
View attachment 1569393 View attachment 1569399

As of the V10 of the mod, yes :)

Nice to see someone keeping the game alive

Is/was there ever any way to get it working in VR? or even at least have the view working in VR n move around ur head?

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Bruh.png
Trying this out one year later and this is what I boot to, yes I have swtiched to US Locale and rebooted my system but that didnt work. Help

Reactions: kresttt
3.00 star(s) 26 Votes