omp123

Sep 25, 2017
can anyone help me? i keep getting clients that want pain but when i bite them or put them in pain they get intimidated and often leave. is there a specific way to do it or is it a bug?
I think you have to make them more daring through talking to them.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
can anyone help me? i keep getting clients that want pain but when i bite them or put them in pain they get intimidated and often leave. is there a specific way to do it or is it a bug?
It might be that they need to be aroused or talked up to it, I had a very similar experience where a paying client's bio indicated they would want to be spanked and hard spanking not playful who immediately got upset and left when that was my opening move.

dadakeen

Oct 21, 2019
[ЦИТАТА="eldemarco, сообщение: 7209391, член: 140651"]
Одного не могу понять. С химическими веществами я знаю, что нужно удерживать горячую клавишу, чтобы выбрать химическое вещество, но как насчет противоположного химического вещества? Например, я использую Gigantisol для увеличения размера, но как мне переключиться на nul-gigantisol, чтобы уменьшить размер?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

сhemical + 1678907917657.png

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to rig and import blender made characters? or is that knowledge long gone?
or never existed in the first place....
to be serious : i dunno how to extract character from rack2 sine this game have MeH graphsim comparated to FVNE i don't see why bother extracting things on this game. if you can light my lantern ?
to rig a thing on blender no matter what it is :

• Hey there
Reactions: AshFrostWolf

AshFrostWolf

Dec 20, 2022
or never existed in the first place....
to be serious : i dunno how to extract character from rack2 sine this game have MeH graphsim comparated to FVNE i don't see why bother extracting things on this game. if you can light my lantern ?
to rig a thing on blender no matter what it is :
I wanna know how to import blender models I make or download.

I grasp the basic principles of rigging. I ask about rigging because I know that individual games require specific rigs so the animations don't break when you import custom models.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FuzzyFerret

Quizis

Sep 8, 2018
Apparently fixing infinite loading screen issue for windows 10 is insanely hard, so it takes years to do. Thus I traveled to the future to get a fix.
Replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Rack 2\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed folder.

For those who don't trust random binaries from a user with 2 messages, here's how to fix it yourself if you are familiar with dnSpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
I wanna know how to import blender models I make or download.

I grasp the basic principles of rigging. I ask about rigging because I know that individual games require specific rigs so the animations don't break when you import custom models.
i don't have the knowledge to answer you about importing a character from rack2 into blender but it seem possible...
On the other hand i know it will be a pain to import a character you have made on blender into rack2, the game is not made for that at all. i have the feeling that's too much to ask, i don't thinks someone on F95 will be masochist enough to try that.
But i may be wrong.

Tama-Chan

May 24, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to racknet? Trying to login with my usual email says
"unknownuser; the user does not exist"
but trying to register the same email address gives
"invalid email address: the username is already registered"
I've had issues with the game refusing to remember my password for a while and having to manually type it each time. Now the only way I can get it to log in is by registering a new email. But even registering a brand new throw away producing this same problem on subsequent launches of the game. Making a new throw away every time to play this game seems unrealistic.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to racknet? Trying to login with my usual email says
I've had issues with the game refusing to remember my password for a while and having to manually type it each time. Now the only way I can get it to log in is by registering a new email. But even registering a brand new throw away producing this same problem on subsequent launches of the game. Making a new throw away every time to play this game seems unrealistic.
Contact the dev, nobody here uses racknet.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Might have something to do with the servers that are hosting these logins are not being paid for and are going offline. The hosting on the main Rack2 website expires next year (its been registered since 2015) and it too will go offline. I have had several loading bugs with Rack2 characters that load in with no model, and also creash the game at random. Also make sure your antivirus and firewall allow the game through on outbound traffic.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Playing modded game I was able to log in to racknet but my character shares if any are very plain and likely don't include any modded content.

AshFrostWolf

Dec 20, 2022
i don't have the knowledge to answer you about importing a character from rack2 into blender but it seem possible...
On the other hand i know it will be a pain to import a character you have made on blender into rack2, the game is not made for that at all. i have the feeling that's too much to ask, i don't thinks someone on F95 will be masochist enough to try that.
But i may be wrong.
Fek's Furaffinity links to a tutorial (that no longer exists) and I've seen mirrored posts from the deleted reddit saying "I can do that, import models from blender into rack."

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes