Furryest X

Jan 10, 2018
He has made over $2.3 million - yes you read that right - the dude is a millionaire - since the last time he uploaded a new version. He found a IRL money hack and the moronic furries with their college fund money on patreon haven't figured out why he won't upload a new update. Dude has put all that money offshore into another country so the US government can't find him. Once someone reports him for tax fraud, and they find that money, this dude is over. 100% gurantee he has a villa in some foreign country earning interest and laundering patreon money through it.

When he used to update the game, he'd come back after 3 months with whole new features and content worth actually playing. It's been 4 years and he has not made a single update save for "I'm still working on this online feature nobody asked for that was not on the roadmap that I brought up in secret after my first year of no updates". Meanwhile he's been making $144,000 per year despite having no updates other than drawing commissions and posting failed projects he will start then abandoned after 5 months. He's not working on the game and will keep stringing along idiots who keep paying him more money.

Quit feeding this loser money every time he lies about some mental problem. It's a scam and the game is abandoned.

If you know anything about game design you would know that because of the fact that he has left this game abandoned so long there is no way it can just have new features added out of the blue. It has to be rebuilt from scratch. Period. You cannot just magically add multiplayer into it. He knows this. He is counting on the furry community to be the batch of stupid morons it is known for and contuning to blindly feed him money for jack shit.

Him and Jailbird likely fuck, both of them have scammed idiot furry kids for over 12 years out of their parent's money.
Yo, cofeezilla could do a BLAST video about: The BIGGEST SCAM in FURRY Comunity.....

or i.... i could do a video about it....
Oh boi this gonna be GOOOD

Reactions: Hmplefr and z4pper

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
There's a new update in his patreon any news what's in it?
I wouldn't get excited yet, heath update, some art project updates, mentions he is aware of spellbound needing an update.

It mentions rack and says that has been his focus after his health but it is carefully worded to only talk about relatively easy stuff like new models and new ui screens but not the hard behind the scenes new code stuff.

Reactions: Vlive

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
I wouldn't get excited yet, heath update, some art project updates, mentions he is aware of spellbound needing an update.

It mentions rack and says that has been his focus after his health but it is carefully worded to only talk about relatively easy stuff like new models and new ui screens but not the hard behind the scenes new code stuff.

Because he can't do anything with it. lol He has not and will not do anything with it. You're gonna see a lot of fake posts about "working on the game" all year and nothing will ever happen. He's just making up whatever bullshit feeds him more money. Rack2 was always made by a team of coders - who all quit because he's a loser that only cares to milk money (and I am certain he never paid them and pulled the same lies on them that he is doing to his fans).

Fek has always been just the "face" of the operation and everyone else worked for him in the background. I always suspected the people that made the Rack2 mod were some angry ex-coders wanting to make back the money they got shafted by Fek by having a Patreon account for the mod because of how well they knew how the game's backend code worked.

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Hey folks, seems I found how to fix black screen bug. I just installed this mod and it works fine for me on windows 10
I reinstalled the whole game with a completely new zip file with the mod and it still wont start on my end, at this point I think it will never work for me :KEK:

fpavlik

Dec 1, 2020
I reinstalled the whole game with a completely new zip file with the mod and it still wont start on my end, at this point I think it will never work for me :KEK:
Hmmm... Also I missed to say you can try execute `UnityCrashHandler64.exe` when you see black screen (I mean at first run the game and then run this file). I tested it right now and it fix it for me. You can find this file in the same directory as the `Rack 2 Furry Science.exe` 1688020601819.png

Aug 5, 2021
Just when we started to do a video talking in THIS 2 MILLION scam... the bastard talked about developing things,and finishing the online framework.....

ONLINE..... ON A FUCKING GAME THAT CAN BARELY WORK 2 MINUTES WITHOUT GOING BLAST BUGGY......

WE AINT GIVE A SHIT, we DOin that LONG video

Reactions: Hmplefr
Sep 22, 2020
Just when we started to do a video talking in THIS 2 MILLION scam... the bastard talked about developing things,and finishing the online framework.....

ONLINE..... ON A FUCKING GAME THAT CAN BARELY WORK 2 MINUTES WITHOUT GOING BLAST BUGGY......

WE AINT GIVE A SHIT, we DOin that LONG video
You doing a Vid about this? Bro what's your Youtube? I'd love to see that breakdown.

Reactions: M_e_* and Axis3123

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I would be interested to see it too.
I wonder if they genuinely had no idea how long the 'hiatus' was going to go or if they just assumed everyone who wanted to play was already playing via f95 or similar as that would have been a good time to release a public alpha/beta version.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Rememeber - he is not doing anything with the game until he shows valid proof of recent updates. Just like Animopron he can shill 3+ year old data as new stuff and talk a lot of lies and you suckers will suck it all up like a sponge. He has been lying about the game for the past 4 years and he's become a millionaire from it, why stop lying now?

You're gonna see a lot of fake posts about "working on the game" all year and nothing will ever happen. He's just making up whatever bullshit feeds him more money into his bank account. There is no way to work on this game with how long he has left it abandoned. It will have to rebuilt from scratch, you cannot scab onto it. That's not how Unity works.

Reactions: Hmplefr

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
That's not how Unity works.
I swear this thread is as amusing as mgi's.

Download any version of unity and use it as long as you want. People are still returning to games made with Unity 5 and finishing them, some devs even port them to modern versions.

You can work in any version of unity as long as it starts on your hardware. All you need is not to lose your game source files and assets.

Two realistic reasons to (mostly)rebuild a game are:

1) You relied too much on 3rd party assets that got abandoned or you've used deprecated features heavily.
2) You used 32 bit version and got up to its technical limits.

AshFrostWolf

Dec 20, 2022
Because he can't do anything with it. lol He has not and will not do anything with it. You're gonna see a lot of fake posts about "working on the game" all year and nothing will ever happen. He's just making up whatever bullshit feeds him more money. Rack2 was always made by a team of coders - who all quit because he's a loser that only cares to milk money (and I am certain he never paid them and pulled the same lies on them that he is doing to his fans).

Fek has always been just the "face" of the operation and everyone else worked for him in the background. I always suspected the people that made the Rack2 mod were some angry ex-coders wanting to make back the money they got shafted by Fek by having a Patreon account for the mod because of how well they knew how the game's backend code worked.
What even happened to that project, the Patreon is gone.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes