AshFrostWolf

Dec 20, 2022
Because he can't do anything with it. lol He has not and will not do anything with it. You're gonna see a lot of fake posts about "working on the game" all year and nothing will ever happen. He's just making up whatever bullshit feeds him more money. Rack2 was always made by a team of coders - who all quit because he's a loser that only cares to milk money (and I am certain he never paid them and pulled the same lies on them that he is doing to his fans).

Fek has always been just the "face" of the operation and everyone else worked for him in the background. I always suspected the people that made the Rack2 mod were some angry ex-coders wanting to make back the money they got shafted by Fek by having a Patreon account for the mod because of how well they knew how the game's backend code worked.
What even happened to that project, the Patreon is gone.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
What even happened to that project, the Patreon is gone.
I don't know if they will return in the scenario where the base game gets updated but my understanding is they stopped the patreon because they didn't have anything else planned for the mod and had no intention of the project growing into being the new base game.

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
I don't know if they will return in the scenario where the base game gets updated but my understanding is they stopped the patreon because they didn't have anything else planned for the mod and had no intention of the project growing into being the new base game.
As far as I remember, mod patreon was shut down because it's author has things to do in real life, so he just have no time to develop mod further, so he shut down patreon because he promised to do so if happens that he cannot work on mod.

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Where is the update from Fek?

Look at another link, the new version of Rack 2 is posted there.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I haven't read the previous messages, but he just did an update this year, but he quit again, I think this was a bad joke.

what da hellllll omg no wayyy.png

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
guys help, the endless loading of the test mode, stopped on the orange bone and that's it
do you have the reinvented mod installed as well and how long was 'endless' I have a pretty good computer and it is not a short load time for me either.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
I haven't read the previous messages, but he just did an update this year, but he quit again, I think this was a bad joke.

View attachment 2821126

There is no update here. That's for his other games/projects/videos. Just because you see words on a screen doesn't make it true. He physically cannot work on the game until it is rebuilt from scratch. There is in no way shape or form any ability to put multiplayer in the game. Period. At all.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes