GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
how do i play it on quest 2?
I don't think any VR content is in any released version so far but I don't have a VR set anyways, my understanding was it was a maybe idea once multiplayer or submissive player options are added as story mode and dominant player mode are very mouse and keyboard focused. I don't know if you can even play those modes with a controller.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
He's back at work on the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. Furries specifically - and everyone else today - have big low IQ problems of just blindly believing something someone says is true just because they wrote it. Guess what? It isn't. Notice he mentioned Rack2 in the same breath of wanting therapy and having ADHD medication - so he's using the "muh disability, im disabled" as an excuse to garner sympathy for people calling him out and accusing him of tax fraud and pushing money into hidden bank accounts (likely is with the amount of money he is making) to turn the heat down on the pan as more and more people get pissed off they keep paying money for his "big passion project" just to get shafted for empty words and stalling for time.

If you check the comments on his Patreon post for that status update, you will see he has achieved exactly as planned - all the furries kissing his ass and sucking up to whatever he says and totally not even caring that he has milked this game for almost a decade and continues to steal all their money and all their money and all their money while making sympathy posts every 4 months.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Correct. Furries specifically - and everyone else today - have big low IQ problems of just blindly believing something someone says is true just because they wrote it. Guess what? It isn't. Notice he mentioned Rack2 in the same breath of wanting therapy and having ADHD medication - so he's using the "muh disability, im disabled" as an excuse to garner sympathy for people calling him out and accusing him of tax fraud and pushing money into hidden bank accounts (likely is with the amount of money he is making) to turn the heat down on the pan as more and more people get pissed off they keep paying money for his "big passion project" just to get shafted for empty words and stalling for time.
Well, might as well label the project dead, or at least to my interest. By the time the game will be, err, "done," I'd be already on with something else. Radio silence didn't helps matters either to sway interest in anyways, nor to quell his fans' doubts about the project itself.

In other words, I spent 0 dollars and I would still be pissed XD

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
By the time the game will be, err, "done," I'd be already on with something else.
The truth is by the time - if and when - he ever gets around to working on the game - it will have to be rebuilt from the ground up all over again because the longer he stalls the game, the longer the current iteration of graphics cards it was made for will become obsolete will not work for it. There's already enough people with issues with the game crashing or not even loading due to GPU incompatibility. And the VR? good fucking luck.

The dude has severe brain damage because he's trying to push the multiplayer (because he needs to grift more money) when the game's code is not even nowere near stable or even finished. The multiplayer cannot be coded into the game unless the game is rebuilt. That's why all the people that he had hired to code the game for him quit and why it was left abandoned. People got sick of the bullshit. His goal is fame and money. Plain and simple. It took too much effort on his part to get there so he gave up. He wants handouts and free money, not to do any work. That's why he hires people to work for him, and now they won't because of what he has done. Same situation as Animo pron. He burned the community and nobody wants to do work with him.

The true irony is that he has grifted enough cash from furries since this project started (8 years ago????) and funneled it away from the IRS that he could start up his own fucking dev studio as a legally registered business with office space and everything and have an entire team working on it. That's what is really sad.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2021
THIS MF is going to resume the development of the game 5 FUCKING YEARS AFTER putting it " O n H o l d "

View attachment endless_video_1.mp4

Looks like the Patreon Money Jar has finally got empty... So lets fucking fill it again Scamming people........

Or maybe this time he actually finishes the game, FIRST fixing the bugs and errors then adding content.
Maybe this time he actually wants to give a good product to the people that trusted in him

I wanted to do a YOUTUBE Video making a review and current state of "
Biggest Furry Scam Ever"
but maybe f e k manages to change it to: "Biggest Furry Scam... That Wasn't A Scam"

I can't say that i trust f e k...

Maybe he can use the mod made by that guy i don't know the name...
Ill give him 6-8 months tho do a new release updating content, expanding modes and game-play, introducing new things, and fixing bugs and errors.

Soo... FEK!!! Wake the F##K UP AND START WORKING
YOU CAN FIX THIS!!!

YOU CAN TRANSFORM THIS MESS INTO SOMETHING ACTUALLY GOOD
YES YOU CAN
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO, Go! Advance! And Succeed!!

View attachment AKIRAMENDAYO.mp4

Last edited:

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Also I just realized it, his "status update" posts come EXACTLY at the 5 month mark every time, so those updates are his money grift solely and surely to keep patreon from cancelling his account for lack of activity. Also every post is worded to say "I'll be working on rack 2" and then absolutely nothing happens.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
christ, this is why sites like this exist. yeah it'd be great to pay people for the thing they made but 90% of these are "passion projects" that live and die by the will of one or two people (money may be important but honestly if the dev really wants to get the game out they'll get it out, money is just an insetive to do so).

there are a number of games that i played and would genuinely pay money for but they end up abandoned constantly. like im gonna pay for several months to keep up with your game and by the time i've essentially payed for a full price AA game you gonna tell me it's "on indefinite hiatus". there are too many games on this site alone to be doin that.

also Rack 1 was obviously better but i think that's because 2 just looks fuggly so at least the first one is finished

Reactions: Nabnub

Coompooter

Jan 1, 2023
i tried fixxing the herm pointy thingy. literally a modifier that was at 100 (i tuned it down to 50)
can you guys tell me if its better this way?
(i could also try fixxing other stuff if you guys tell me what to look for)
((just drag the file to WIN64\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed))

1675619146293.png 1675619125617.png

zartan0

May 5, 2021
i tried fixxing the herm pointy thingy. literally a modifier that was at 100 (i tuned it down to 50)
can you guys tell me if its better this way?
(i could also try fixxing other stuff if you guys tell me what to look for)
((just drag the file to WIN64\Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed))

View attachment 2368213 View attachment 2368207
fix rack 2 mod pls, i can't decode that folder to fix it

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Oh boy a fresh new promise of working on the game after 3 years of lying about working on the game.

Reactions: M_e_*

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Also reminder; he's doing this because he continues to make $12k per month on his patreon with fuckall to show for it. It's free money and there's zero pressure to ever work on it or anything else again.

LoverPony

Feb 7, 2021
small review of the project.

game: Rack 2
Autor: ScammerFek
followers: stupid furfags....x)
game state: pre-alpha version.
*It's a lot of fun, really.

Recap:
In capable hands, it would be one of the best. In the meantime, we are watching a comedy for +1000 episodes: "Fek milks naive subscribers" (someone give him a kick in the head, seriously)

Sep 22, 2020
Someone should maybe Dig up some Dirt that will actually get him. Wouldn't be the First time something like that Happens. Jasonafex for example. Am not even in the Furry Community and I heard of that. Maybe that would get people some sort of Closure.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Someone should maybe Dig up some Dirt that will actually get him. Wouldn't be the First time something like that Happens. Jasonafex for example. Am not even in the Furry Community and I heard of that. Maybe that would get people some sort of Closure.
that is unless if someone volunteer in furry community to check Rack's background check.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes