Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 2176834 please help me, I'm still trying to run it on w10, it didn't work to reinstall it, and I can't install some mod because it has to get to the main screen, which I can't do because of this screen
I had the exact same problem. For me it fixed it to just install the mod anyway. I tried and tried different things until I just said "fuck it" and just put the modfiles in anyway. Tried to start it and Tadaa. Magic as far as I understand.

RazorTheWolf

Nov 7, 2022
currently trying to get anything to load in the hologram ball. any help? please? Cuz for me its just an empty hamster ball you run around endlessly in, its empty. is there meant to be somethin there or...

RazorTheWolf

Nov 7, 2022
also, for some reason I can't talk to or use dialouge options anymore, and the key for it isn't in keybindings. am I being stupid or is there a fix to this also?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
currently trying to get anything to load in the hologram ball. any help? please? Cuz for me its just an empty hamster ball you run around endlessly in, its empty. is there meant to be somethin there or...
I assume you mean the holo research lab. If you are in the early game of career / tutorial look at your feet and see if there is an arrow, I believe at the beginning there is only one research available so most of the space will be empty.

also, for some reason I can't talk to or use dialouge options anymore, and the key for it isn't in keybindings. am I being stupid or is there a fix to this also?
Use/Interact should be the fourth key option in the left column of the controls options. If you are in the tutorial the issue might be that the tour drone may be locking you out of interactions until you talk through it's explanations.

Reactions: zartan0

zartan0

May 5, 2021
Удерживайте нажатой кнопку, с помощью которой вы выбираете инжектор, и отпустите ее, когда вы нажмете химию, которую хотите выбрать.
Вы должны быть на теме, чтобы выбрать ее.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhanks

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So, game's dead? A shame. Had good potential, especially with the robust character builder and considering furries implementing their own OCs or whatever.
It feels dead. The 0.3.x milestone is extremely ambitious, some progress was made on the RL toy integration in the form of the minigames a few months back but nothing has been said about the multiplayer or submissive player content as far as I know.

zartan0

May 5, 2021
It feels dead. The 0.3.x milestone is extremely ambitious, some progress was made on the RL toy integration in the form of the minigames a few months back but nothing has been said about the multiplayer or submissive player content as far as I know.
With mod game looks like complleted, exept the errors

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes