Saidogz

Jun 23, 2017
I have a problem. Every time I open the game, it says "The game failed to initialize correctly. Try wiping your appdata, then relaunch the game." (Basically lilian's post on page 29, since I can't post links yet.). I tried renaming the folder to "Rack 2_ Furry Science_BAC", and deleting the embellishments, but nope. I'm using the Mac version, if that helps.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Guys I've been wondering.... is there actually a faster way to inject the chemicals? The C-pin feels so damm slow by just app'ying one at the time. Can't just like hold it? Like a real injector? Or is this a bug that only I'm experiencing?

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v0.2.4
I guess i'll have to wait to experience this one. it needs some improvement. i'm interested in seeing more of this but as it is now i cannot play it.

Issues
Character models do not have texture/ they are see through pink. however if you have the camera close enough to your model. it looks like it is suppose to.

If you alt+tab out of the game it could lead to you needing to restart your computer. cannot continue game,cannot get other windows to work. cannot even close the game with task manger.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
fucking hell yeah !

rack 2 update bitches !

thats the spirit . love dat game , thanks for the update <3

opaiduz9pas8d7

Jun 12, 2018
windows 10:

anybody else experience a gray screen after the "loading" screen? just these gray hexagons, and you can move the blue cursor around.

what do? tried deleting the locallow, tried 64 and 34 bit versions..

I guess it's just not playable at this point?

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
>PC Build is very buggy

As opposed to the PS4 Build
You know, The way the game was meant to be played :test:

Reactions: Gabaw

Rack2downlad

Feb 2, 2018
windows 10:

anybody else experience a gray screen after the "loading" screen? just these gray hexagons, and you can move the blue cursor around.

what do? tried deleting the locallow, tried 64 and 34 bit versions..

I guess it's just not playable at this point?
So the way I fixed it was by going to: "%appdata%\..\LocalLow\Fek" and renaming the folder "Rack 2_ Furry Science" to "Rack 2_ Furry Science_BAC" But this was after deleting all files and folders associated to the game, and re-installing it.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
After the 1st subject leaves the tutorial has me deposit the samples then enter the research "matrix". I do that and go into the node as instructed. I find a couple of the bones but run out of chemicals before finding any more. But the game just continues to say find all the bones. If I leave it just says go back in. If I go to get new subjects it keeps bugging me to go do the research. Is it supposed to be doing this? Because it's annoying as hell. You can't do any research without chemicals and the game should recognize that and tell you to get a subject and collect more samples or something.

Graflex

Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I start playing the game recently and I can't load saves anymore or even start a new game, nothing appearI can just click on Free game or campaign and that's all. Anyone know how to fix this ?

JereBear

Apr 1, 2018
so is anyone else having a problem where the embellishments and colors and markings tab starts scrolling up/down and then disappears (expect for the add decals button and the tab headings) and how I could fix it?

also, how do I make it run faster, and not as laggy?

Oct 9, 2017
One of the bugs I get the most is if I press the up or down arrow to move the camera, even just a tiny bit, the camera will start spazzing out, going back and forth , slowly at first, but then getting faster and faster until it becomes unplayable. I haven’t gotten much farther than the character creation screen because of this.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes