TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
My character doesn't get any pleasure from vaginal sex, only self pleasure or anal. Have I done something in my preferences to not get aroused by vaginal?

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
How does one aquire CANIDINE? I got some from the first subject but afterwards I can't get anything, so I can't complete the tutorial and now have that drone flying around on my screen telling me to go to the research lab...

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
to see according to the game itself, canidine is obtained when the subject experiences familiar sensations such as fetishes that he likes or pure vanilla sex.

By the way, I do not know if it is a bug or my failure, but the racknet, it does not let me access it, it gives me error 408 of failed access, but I did not want to put it before in case I was already notified.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
to see according to the game itself, canidine is obtained when the subject experiences familiar sensations such as fetishes that he likes or pure vanilla sex.

By the way, I do not know if it is a bug or my failure, but the racknet, it does not let me access it, it gives me error 408 of failed access, but I did not want to put it before in case I was already notified.
I've tried giving the subject the fetishes it wants or just vanilla sex but I still don't get it...

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
then there must be a problem with obtaining canidine, it would be good to notify the developers, but if not, you can enter with command, but it is rare that happened. Let's see if they give notice of that little problem here.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I've tried giving the subject the fetishes it wants or just vanilla sex but I still don't get it...

I have a hard time as well getting certain chemicals (namely green/purple), the problem is you don't get a lot of feedback on a subjects contentedness. They may dislike a certain thing but they don't really show displeasure well enough or at all. I have one custom character saved with nothing but turn ons and my character fits a good chunk of them, I do everything according to her turn ons and still only get 50% or lower satisfaction rating. Then, on the flip side I pick a randomly generated character with some turn offs my dude unfortunately checks off and I get 100% satisfaction right away. I seem to always NOT get the chemical/satisfaction I'm aiming for, then when I'm screwing around I suddenly have a large deposit of what I was missing.

I can't figure it out.o_O

Having said all that...I've got more canidine than any other chemical. Make sure that:
-Your character is the gender/size your subject is attracted to
-Do whatever sex act they like
-Unless they like multiple orgasms only give them one then let them go (I'm not too sure on this one, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

That should hopefully get you all the canidine you need, failing that you can always go and exchange all your other chemicals in the node mini-game but you don't get a whole lot for what you put in.

Arctic_Feline

Jun 19, 2018
Whenever I play the game it says that it needs to download more files and then it sends me into this blank screen filled with hexagons filling the screen. Does anyone have a solution for this problem, or is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Obiswaggylordie

May 12, 2018
delete the whole game directory then redownload it and try again, it's trying to get its files.
Your firewall might be interfeering, the hexagons is the usual "futuristic" backround of the game's menus.

Apr 19, 2018
One thing that would be fun is lactation and breast feeding for this game... But Fek has probably forgotten about the game(ish)

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
he's still working on it but slowly as usual (1-2 time a month) plus he have a side project so this month he have'nt done anything exept bug tracking but if he correct the embellishment bug that fine for me,
look his treelo for more information :

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
he's still working on it but slowly as usual (1-2 time a month) plus he have a side project so this month he have'nt done anything exept bug tracking but if he correct the embellishment bug that fine for me,
look his treelo for more information :
Yeah but he's an ass anyway :S

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018

I have a hard time as well getting certain chemicals (namely green/purple), the problem is you don't get a lot of feedback on a subjects contentedness. They may dislike a certain thing but they don't really show displeasure well enough or at all. I have one custom character saved with nothing but turn ons and my character fits a good chunk of them, I do everything according to her turn ons and still only get 50% or lower satisfaction rating. Then, on the flip side I pick a randomly generated character with some turn offs my dude unfortunately checks off and I get 100% satisfaction right away. I seem to always NOT get the chemical/satisfaction I'm aiming for, then when I'm screwing around I suddenly have a large deposit of what I was missing.

I can't figure it out.o_O

Having said all that...I've got more canidine than any other chemical. Make sure that:
-Your character is the gender/size your subject is attracted to
-Do whatever sex act they like
-Unless they like multiple orgasms only give them one then let them go (I'm not too sure on this one, someone correct me if I'm wrong)

That should hopefully get you all the canidine you need, failing that you can always go and exchange all your other chemicals in the node mini-game but you don't get a whole lot for what you put in.
Thanks for the reply! Although I'm not sure I ever knew about this node mini-game? Where is it located? o_O

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply! Although I'm not sure I ever knew about this node mini-game? Where is it located? o_O
Sorry I don't know what it's really called but you access it in the bottom floor of the elevator room, where that scientist is standing (not the one you order stuff from). Same room where you deposit your chemicals, it looks kind of like a computer. You use the chemicals gathered in it to unlock stuff.

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Sorry I don't know what it's really called but you access it in the bottom floor of the elevator room, where that scientist is standing (not the one you order stuff from). Same room where you deposit your chemicals, it looks kind of like a computer. You use the chemicals gathered in it to unlock stuff.
Ohh the research "holodeck" thing? I didn't know I could convert other chemicals into another chemical.

YukioLuna

Jul 12, 2018
So, I downloaded it on my windows computer and I get a an error each time, now matter what, something about a dll file not being there, but I know nothing about computers so I can't fix it myself, so does anyone have any clue what happened?

Rocco-48

Jul 2, 2018
Hey does anyone know how to get Avium and Scalium? I’ve read the in- game things but not matter what I do I can’t seem to get any. Ty in advance

GudSmacker

Jul 17, 2018
I downloaded it and created my character, then i closed it accidentally and now it's stuck in the main menu, after clicking "campaign" or "free play" nothing appears there, just the camera moving with the mouse and the quit button, HELP

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes