t727

Jan 4, 2018
I give up, how can I make the clients orgasm? Or myself for that matter...
There is a 5 point polygon which changes shape depending on how fast/slow I move my mouse, but that doesn't seem to have any connection to the pleasure meter...

nigfig

Aug 18, 2018
Ok so.... the solution is to delete the content inside the "embellishments" folder. Because this is the equivalent to the 0.24 and 0.23 bug of the game stuck at the raining scene.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, 2.5 WORKS ON THE WIN 10 RIG

Reactions: Aykonn

XquintusX

Sep 6, 2018
hah, nvm I got it working. I had trouble running 0.2.5 and I just decided to run an older version, the older save was what was preventing me from getting it running

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Guys, could anyone please tell me, where are the files that contain the character values of my favorite clients? I'd like to make some modifications ;)

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I have kept an eye on this game for a long time, I really liked Rack 1. Can someone tell me how complete is this game? is it playable? Have somethings to do? Or is it still more concept than things to do?

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I have kept an eye on this game for a long time, I really liked Rack 1. Can someone tell me how complete is this game? is it playable? Have somethings to do? Or is it still more concept than things to do?
You can't complete it, yet, but there is plenty to do. There's a drone that acts as a guide to figuring out the ui and some basic mechanics, and checking in at the front desk can get you a brief tour of the facility. Right now you can experiment on test subjects and make them orgasm and collect samples of hormones released from sex to complete "research" by playing a puzzle game in the lab in the lower level of the elevator shaft. The research opens up new tools and toys to use on test subjects, as well as more lab gear. You can definitely get a few hours of solid gameplay out of what's already there, and if you want to know where development is at and what's planned, there's a dev chart on the wall to the left of the test chambers.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
You can't complete it, yet, but there is plenty to do. There's a drone that acts as a guide to figuring out the ui and some basic mechanics, and checking in at the front desk can get you a brief tour of the facility. Right now you can experiment on test subjects and make them orgasm and collect samples of hormones released from sex to complete "research" by playing a puzzle game in the lab in the lower level of the elevator shaft. The research opens up new tools and toys to use on test subjects, as well as more lab gear. You can definitely get a few hours of solid gameplay out of what's already there, and if you want to now where development is at and what's planned, there's a dev chart on the wall to the left of the test chambers.
Thanks. I will take a look.

dainmar

Apr 25, 2018
The version 0.2.5 does not work for linux mint 19 Tara 86_64 . But with the previous version everything is fine.

Friendly123

Sep 16, 2018
Hello! I have been experimenting with Windows 10 and Windows 7 Virtual Machines to run this game on both x64 and x32. I have looked through the pages of this forum, and I have glossed through the bug reports. I have sadly found nothing to fix my problem, I might have missed it. On the windows 7 machine the game opens, but then it only shows a black/grey screen with the occasional hexagon. On windows 10 it is that screen but constantly flashing between white. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. I do not get to the title screen or anything, and sometimes the game informs me that it must download the required files, but it then goes to the grey/flashing white screen. TL;DR My game shows a grey screen on windows 7, flashing screen on windows 10, please help.

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes